Nate Diaz, are you joking?

Liljarheadjer

Where is all this sudden and abrupt support coming from and all this title shot talk coming from... he has 2 wins after getting spanked in LW division and he's suddenly ready for the big boys? No way in hell Diaz's standup is very predictable and weak and his BJJ i guess is decent but his scrawny *** probably couldnt hold down my little 17 year old sister yet he flexes all the time and jumps back and forth like a school girl. The way he talks, acts, and fights, make me think maybe we've found the future gold medalist in the New sport of mma for the special olympics. He's a C list fighter people get over it he's been overrated since he won the Tuf season on a technicality after getting his *** beat!

Where is all this nuthugging coming from and all this title shot talk coming from... he has 2 wins after getting spanked in LW division and he's suddenly ready for the big boys? No way in hell Diaz's standup is very predictable and weak and his BJJ i guess is decent but his scrawny **** probably couldnt hold down my little 17 year old sister yet he flexes all the time and jumps back and forth like a school girl. The way he talks' date=' acts, and fights, make me think maybe we've found the future gold medalist in the New sport of mma for the special olympics. He's a C list fighter people get over it he's been overrated since he won the Tuf season on a technicality after getting his **** beat![/quote']

why hello liljarheadjer! i believe you lost a sig bet to me

Guessue24 Is Amazing And I Love His Orange Avatar, the link in my sig shows where you bet me just incase you forgot

Nate Diaz is extremely underrated if he is so bad shouldnt he of lost to Davis' date=' if hes that predictable like you say?[/quote']

1st of all marcus davis is nothing more than an average fighter himself. he's not even gatekeeper status. 2nd of all he dropped him and kept connecting with the same left hook all throughout the 1st. the fight would have been much closer if his eye didn't get messed up.

he's looked great at 170' date=' i personally thought he beat Maynard at 155 and i think his stand-up and bjj can do some serious damage at 170[/quote']

Yeah Maynard who did beat Florian no doubt is not undefeated IMO. I thought Diaz should have taken a close decision in their fight and Nate submitted him when they were on the show.

I know Nate said he would like to fight Gray again before Gray gets his shot because I know he wants to steal a 155 shot. He said he's open to fights at both weights but at the press conference Dana shut down him calling maynard out immediately with Maynard there.

I think they should let them fight if he loses in his rematch with Edgar though. I'm not sure what happens with Edgar working Penn over like he did in much more legit fashion this time I'm not sure if Maynard can do what he did again or not but he is a much bigger/more powerful wrestler that walks around a good 20 pounds heavier then Edgar.

Edgar matches up very well with Penn obviously he's much quicker and can even scramble out of BJs top game which is impressive. Maynard might just be Edgar's kryptonite though he's much stronger then Penn and if he can get his hands on Edgar he could likely slam the smaller man around and keep him down for atleast 3 rounds (again) we'll see if the championship rounds matter because thats where I think it could turn in Edgar's favor with the kind of weight Maynard cuts.

• 1 year later...
haha and michael bisping isnt? And i didnt know Nate Diaz was white idiot look at his name god [/b]do you even think before you speak you deserved to be made fun of after a dumb comment like that how is your boyfriend Michael The **** Bisping?

Latin languages and words where invented by white people. Spain and Portugal are full of white people.

I say the same and his BJJ is obviously not that good because he begged Cerrone to not take the fight to the ground.His exact words "i don't want any of that wrestling ****".If your BJJ is solid you don't ever worry about the wrestling game.

If you notice MOST of the old school BJJ guys are passed by in skills.The new up and comers are showing better thought process and versatility.BJ Penn was suppose to be an absolute god yet GSP who some say is only an e=average wrestler by world standards,completely destroyed Penn in ANY ground game.

Guys like Struve and Sass have shown me much better skills than the old school guys.The days of relying on RNC only are long gone,yo ucan still get a guys back many times,but that is not all BJJ is suppose to offer.

Nate imo is an average fighter,he is trying to be a puppet copying Nick move for move,he will get owned by any decent wrestler who knows how to elbow strike.

I say the same and his BJJ is obviously not that good because he begged Cerrone to not take the fight to the ground.His exact words "i don't want any of that wrestling ****".If your BJJ is solid you don't ever worry about the wrestling game.

If you notice MOST of the old school BJJ guys are passed by in skills.The new up and comers are showing better thought process and versatility.BJ Penn was suppose to be an absolute god yet GSP who some say is only an e=average wrestler by world standards' date='completely destroyed Penn in ANY ground game.

Guys like Struve and Sass have shown me much better skills than the old school guys.The days of relying on RNC only are long gone,yo ucan still get a guys back many times,but that is not all BJJ is suppose to offer.

Nate imo is an average fighter,he is trying to be a puppet copying Nick move for move,he will get owned by any decent wrestler who knows how to elbow strike.[/quote']

rofl

The more I see your posts the more I realize you are launching trollpedos

imagesCAICYKAH.jpg

Well done, you are incognito

when did Diaz suddenly become white?

there was some other idiot calling him a wigger earlier.

I hate the dudes face as much as the next guy' date=' but I appreciate fighters who look to finish.[/quote']

Nate is of Mexican origin. But looking at his features and skin colour he is of European descent, and is definatly a caucasian.

Where is all this sudden and abrupt support coming from and all this title shot talk coming from... he has 2 wins after getting spanked in LW division and he's suddenly ready for the big boys? No way in hell Diaz's standup is very predictable and weak and his BJJ i guess is decent but his scrawny *** probably couldnt hold down my little 17 year old sister yet he flexes all the time and jumps back and forth like a school girl. The way he talks' date=' acts, and fights, make me think maybe we've found the future gold medalist in the New sport of mma for the special olympics. He's a C list fighter people get over it he's been overrated since he won the Tuf season on a technicality after getting his *** beat![/quote']

im sure if you asked Gomi,Cerrone,and Jim Miller they would all agree with you right? wrong Diaz has clearly stepped up his game

I rewatched the Cerrone fight the other day and it wasn't as bad as an *** whoopin as I thought it was. I think Nate looked almost as bad as Cerrone did that night. He was throwing ugly sloppy no power punches and for some reason Cerrone was allowing it. They both gassed early, Cerrone threw him down with ease, Nates punches weren't doing anything and Nate was getting tagged some too.

Why is Diaz in the tile picture? The same reason Brock got his title shot - one word:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He makes Dana money' date=' and that makes Dana happy. Love him or hate him, you know you're gonna watch.[/quote']

Lol did you just compare Brock's popularity to Nate Diaz's?

Diaz was 24 when he had his first legit loss to Stevenson, a former title contender. And has two looming split decision losses to Guida and Maynard, many of whom believe Diaz won. Either way, hes right up there with those guys.....but, that was at that time.

It really looks like Diaz turned a corner after his brief and humiliating venture into the WW div. And has looked lights out against Gomi, Cerrone and now Miller. All legit fights, all dismantled by Diaz. And you have to assume Diaz is much better now at 27 than his 23-24 year old self fighting with the big boys, the best fighters besides the champ at that time, and getting edged out. But now, being much improved, where is that line now, can those fighters like Guida, Maynard still edge him out, when they could barely do it to a mediocre Diaz when im comparison to the one now.

Diaz vs Pettis for a title shot.

And ill take Diaz all day.

diaz is scrawny and has a bad attitude. guys like that could be the gatekeeper-type guys but always get the wind knocked out of them once they realize there are bigger and badder guys out there. Pettis, Bendo, and Maynard would all beat him

i've been saying the same thing.

he's an average fighter at best. and with the way he runs his mouth I hope they give him his wish.

If you say that Nate Diaz is an average fighter at best, then you are saying that Cerrone and Miller totally suck!!, which is stupid!! ... Anyone who knows about MMA can see how much Diaz has improved since his comeback to the LWD.

If you say that Nate Diaz is an average fighter at best' date=' then you are saying that Cerrone and Miller totally suck!!, which is stupid!! ... Anyone who knows about MMA can see how much Diaz has improved since his comeback to the LWD.[/quote']

the guy posted that in 2010, and nate was an average fighter then

Where is all this sudden and abrupt support coming from and all this title shot talk coming from... he has 2 wins after getting spanked in LW division and he's suddenly ready for the big boys? No way in hell Diaz's standup is very predictable and weak and his BJJ i guess is decent but his scrawny *** probably couldnt hold down my little 17 year old sister yet he flexes all the time and jumps back and forth like a school girl. The way he talks' date=' acts, and fights, make me think maybe we've found the future gold medalist in the New sport of mma for the special olympics. He's a C list fighter people get over it he's been overrated since he won the Tuf season on a technicality after getting his *** beat![/quote']

They him and nick have the stockton girly slaps.....That should be more than enough to get the title.....:rolleyes:

Mexican

Mexican is a nationality, it is not a color. There are black Mexicans, white Mexicans and brown Mexicans amongst others.

Caucasian is a race, brown is not. Diaz is Caucasian.

White is a color, Diaz's color is white.

So Diaz is a white Caucasian, as opposed to a brown like many of southern European descent.

Though I know I'm probably wasting my time trying to make sense on these forums yet again.

ps: This is not just directed at your post SC.

Archived