Will Werdum "Frankie Edgar" Fedor?

causisaysso

Like Frankie's first win over Penn, everyone thought it was a bit of a fluke.

But like Frankie, can Werdum make lighting strike twice as well?

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2010/0827/531337/fabricio-werdum/index.shtml

He says his surgery was successful in removing 27 bone fragments in his elbow, and that he's looking forward to being 100% after correcting the nagging elbow problem he's had through his last few fights.

I think he may do it. I also think that Wedurm deserves a place in the UFC.

I think he should come to the UFC before agreeing to give Fedor a rematch.

Made a thread about it: http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1102581

Both Werdum and Dana White have an opportunity to cash in by having the Werdum-Fedor rematch in the UFC.

Werdum will make peanuts fighting Fedor in SF compared to what he could in the UFC.

Werdum should finish out whatever is left on his contract with SF or just quit' date=' it would probably be worth it for the UFC to pay whatever penalties are involved, and join the UFC.

Dana knows Fedor will follow Werdum to the gates of hell for a rematch.

With Werdum in the UFC, Dana could sign Fedor for peanuts. Fedor would even just take a 1 match contract with Werdum. Hell, he might even pay for the chance to "clear" his record (and his mind) if this image:

[img']http://www3.whig.com/njh/blogs/martialarts/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/WerdumFedor.jpg[/img]

Werdum and the UFC could then cash in big time on what could arguably be the biggest rematch in MMA history.

I don't think it makes any sense for Werdum to give Fedor his rematch in SF, he can become a very wealthy man forcing Fedor to follow him to the UFC.

I'd have Fedor winning the rematch for the same reasons I had him winning the first going in. I truly believe he's the superior fighter.

That said..

I completely agree...Werdum should come to the UFC period. I think Fedor should get a taste of what we fans have gotten from him the last several years. You want to avenge the loss? Want it bad? Come to the UFC. If not...then...to bad on that rematch.

Cheers

-DR

Werdum subbed Fedor in 15 seconds\\

Edgar defeated Penn by staying away and mixing it up for 5 rounds\\

Its almost as if you have no MMA knowledge or interest whastoever\\

Why are you even here?\\

I think you're responding to another poster, but FYI, what I meant by Will Werdum "Frankie Edgar" Fedor was will he prove it wasn't a fluke by beating Fedor again, period.

Wasn't talking about how he would do it.

I was not asking if Werdum would defeat Fedor with the same tactics Edgar used to beat Penn again.

ok?

I think you're responding to another poster' date=' but FYI, what I meant by Will Werdum "Frankie Edgar" Fedor was will he prove it wasn't a fluke by beating Fedor again, period.

Wasn't talking about how he would do it.

I was not asking if Werdum would defeat Fedor with the same tactics Edgar used to beat Penn again.

ok?[/quote']

Whatever.

NOt sure I would call it a fluke.

I would say Werdum might have a one in ten chance of subbing FEdor.

The other nine times he will lose.

The fact that nobody else caught fedor in all those fight is unbelievable. That just doesn;t happen in this sport at that level.

yeah that's true. every other fighter that is considered the best has been subbed!

I have a hunch the rematch may never happen. Werdum will use this Fedor win as a leverage in his negotiations with Strike Force or the UFC.

The minute he takes the rematch and loses, he will no longer have any leverages.

If I was Werdum, I would not fight a rematch with Fedor ....at least not until I have used my newly earned leverages either with SF or the UFC. ...it's common sense, folks.

I have a hunch the rematch may never happen. Werdum will use this Fedor win as a leverage in his negotiations with Strike Force or the UFC.

The minute he takes the rematch and loses' date=' he will no longer have any leverages.

If I was Werdum, I would not fight a rematch with Fedor ....at least not until I have used my newly earned leverages either with SF or the UFC. ...it's common sense, folks.[/quote']

you know that's very true. and it's smart!

Werdum will dodge Fedor at all cost.

Then.... toward the down slope of his career' date=' he will pick a fight with Fedor.[/quote']

You should really cite my threads when you plagiarize them. ;)

Anyway, I think Werdum is actually the same age or slightly older than Fedor, so a waiting game may not provide any advantage.

He should just cash in as soon as possible before he slips in the bathtub and can't fight anymore.

That's what he's doing, obviously.

Getting his elbow fixed.

Taking the time to fully recover.

Then reap the reward of being the main ingredient to the biggest rematch in history.

You should really cite my threads when you plagiarize them. ;)

Anyway' date=' I think Werdum is actually the same age or slightly older than Fedor, so a waiting game may not provide any advantage.

He should just cash in as soon as possible before he slips in the bathtub and can't fight anymore.

That's what he's doing, obviously.

Getting his elbow fixed.

Taking the time to fully recover.

Then reap the reward of being the main ingredient to the biggest rematch in history.[/quote']

You had me laughing about citing sources. I didn't know you had such humor????

For the record, anything I say on these boards...the source is my brain. I am not easily persuaded by people unless they provide irrefutable facts to discredit me.

You had me laughing about citing sources. I didn't know you had such humor????

For the record' date=' anything I say on these boards...the source is my brain. I am not easily persuaded by people unless they provide irrefutable facts to discredit me.[/quote']

You lifted it from my original thread... in which YOU POSTED TWICE!!!

Book him, Danno. First degree plagiarism. ;)

The evidence:

The minute he takes the rematch and loses' date=' he will no longer have any leverages.

If I was Werdum, I would not fight a rematch with Fedor ....at least not until I have used my newly earned leverages either with SF or the UFC. ...it's common sense, folks.[/quote']

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar...eply&p=1102581

Both Werdum and Dana White have an opportunity to cash in by having the Werdum-Fedor rematch in the UFC.

Werdum will make peanuts fighting Fedor in SF compared to what he could in the UFC.

Werdum should finish out whatever is left on his contract with SF or just quit' date=' it would probably be worth it for the UFC to pay whatever penalties are involved, and join the UFC.

Dana knows Fedor will follow Werdum to the gates of hell for a rematch.

With Werdum in the UFC, Dana could sign Fedor for peanuts. Fedor would even just take a 1 match contract with Werdum. Hell, he might even pay for the chance to "clear" his record (and his mind) if this image:

[img']http://www3.whig.com/njh/blogs/martialarts/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/WerdumFedor.jpg[/img]

Werdum and the UFC could then cash in big time on what could arguably be the biggest rematch in MMA history.

I don't think it makes any sense for Werdum to give Fedor his rematch in SF, he can become a very wealthy man forcing Fedor to follow him to the UFC.

Archived