its so sad

DASTARK

its so sad that after anderson actually tapped sonnen people still think sonnens gonna win there second match this is just gonna be like edgar vs bj 2 were alot of people think the under dog is the champion i bet even if anderson kod sonnen people be like belfort gonna come and murder anderson this will never stop and if he does loose peoples gonna say how he was never good even with 12 straight wins this is a sad fact :(

its so sad that after anderson actually tapped sonnen people still think sonnens gonna win there second match this is just gonna be like edgar vs bj 2 were alot of people think the under dog is the champion i bet even if anderson kod sonnen people be like belfort gonna come and murder anderson this will never stop and if he does loose peoples gonna say how he was never good even with 12 straight wins this is a sad fact :(

No kidding. I think Anderson is going to beat down Chael pretty bad in their second fight.

yesss people are denying anderson there posting him under everyone look what ufcgod1 has doen to you all i get that some people been fans of silva but never this many all of a sudden people like yeaa chael sonnen i love that guy because they saw anderson weakness in him i loved anderson since who knows how long many years since i was little maybe because im only 15 but still he always impresses people but hes being said to be a under dog even after he slaped on one of best triangles people have seen i wont deny chael is a good fighter but on opposite of what he says ANDERSON IS THE BEST

Archived