Stalling in fights

Slam_Man

Winner was sticking his butt into the corner and cowering cause he was affraid of grappling with Lentz . Nik lentz was just trying to complete a takedown.

Oh: and his fear was justified, as after taken down he was mounted twice and had a hooks in rear naked choke applied to his limey neck.

good point but the thing that pissed me off was lentz was pretty much laying on him against the cage and not even punchin him (aka) rashad

Uhh, he got full mounted twice and rear naked choked.

he has no ground game. It was like trying to get a cat to take a bath. Coward cowering in the corner.

well, i votd lentz. but it really wasnt his fault. Andre made the fight boring by having enough skill to not get dominated, but not enough to do anything, so in effect, he just nullified lentz without doing anything on his own.

dont try to say "well andre only lost cause lentz lnp's, cause andre should have the tools in his belt to shroug off nik, and ough hm up. he is, after all, a great striker. this is mma, not K-1

Guest [Deleted User]

Lentz that was even worse than ANY of Fitch's matches, I don't mind grappling but that was a pure example of Lay n Pray and Winner was garbage also he acted like as if he was getting the hell beat out of him but Lentz gave him love taps.

Both fighters faults.

How so? I saw it ilke this: Lentz had better wrestling, but he wasn't able to get many take downs, so he pretty much jsut held onto Winner(not doing any damage) When Winner was able to he fired off knees in the clinch and when he could break away he rocked Lentz with punches and knees. That is why I think Lentz was the one stalling, since he held on and didn't do much damage. I bet Lentz' face hurt more then Winner's when the fight was over.

Archived