What should Doc have for dinner?

Doctor_Obviously

I would have the chicken.

However' date=' I must warn you when eating meals very late in the evening, you are more suceptable to night-mares. Studies have shown people who eat late at night will tend to have more night-mares than people who eat a couple of hours before bed time.[/quote']

i would also like to add heart butn

This is a Fast inspired thread. I thought I'd try it out.:)

1.Mac and Cheese

2.Hot Dogs

3. 3 day leftover Spaghetti and Meatballs

4. Hungry Man Boneless Fried Chicken

5. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Ice Cream

6. Nothing

Mac and Cheese with hotdogs and boneless fried chicken. 3 day spaghetti and meatballs with peanut butter and chocolate ice cream for dessert.

Then go jogging...after you throwup it will be like nothing.:P

I would have the chicken.

However' date=' I must warn you when eating meals very late in the evening, you are more suceptable to night-mares. Studies have shown people who eat late at night will tend to have more night-mares than people who eat a couple of hours before bed time.[/quote']

I don't have nightmares. Sometimes my dreams can be very weird and a little disturbing, but I like to dream. You remember my thread that one time about that crazy dream I had? I still remember that clearly like it really happened.

Yeah' date=' but with the spaghetti, I get a little....well, read Kristufa's childbirth thread again.[/quote']

Well Im not gonna go searching for it just to find out it gives you gas or something. I'll just take your word for it but why buy it if you don't like it?

Edit: Nevermind I know which thread your talking about.

I don't have nightmares. Sometimes my dreams can be very weird and a little disturbing' date=' but I like to dream. You remember my thread that one time about that crazy dream I had? I still remember that clearly like it really happened.[/quote']

It is good to dream. I do not remember 90 percent of my dreams anymore.

Speaking of dreams did any of you see the stan lee super humans show about the guy who controls his dreams and can predict things? It was fuggin weird the dude could control about what he dreams to a certain extent and supposedly he could see future events. He also would wake up every few hours and record what happened and go back to sleep. He could actually control when to come out of a dream. Pretty amazing.

Speaking of dreams did any of you see the stan lee super humans show about the guy who controls his dreams and can predict things? It was fuggin weird the dude could control about what he dreams to a certain extent and supposedly he could see future events. He also would wake up every few hours and record what happened and go back to sleep. He could actually control when to come out of a dream. Pretty amazing.

Link or it didn't happen. :P

Another thing I forgot to mention is you do not neccesarily have to have night-mares. You will also tend to have more vivid dreams which is what you are experiencing. Furthermore, like the other poster who mentioned heart burn, you will tend not to have as good a sleep as you would if you did not eat so late.

The reason is your body is still actively converting and digesting your food into nutrients making you subconsciously unstable and allowing you to remember or experience vivid dreams.

Another thing I forgot to mention is you do not neccesarily have to have night-mares. You will also tend to have more vivid dreams which is what you are experiencing. Furthermore' date=' like the other poster who mentioned heart burn, you will tend not to have as good a sleep as you would if you did not eat so late.

The reason is your body is still actively converting and digesting your food into nutrients making you subconsciously unstable and allowing you to remember or experience vivid dreams.[/quote']

That's cool then.:) Not good for my body, but cool!

Link or it didn't happen. :P

Sorry I don't have one you might be able to google it or maybe find it on youtube.

http://www.history.com/shows/stan-lees-superhumans

The show comes on history channel. I've watched about two or three episodes so far it's awesome.

There was another guy that could calculate math problems faster than a calculator. There was a guy in india who could take extremely high electric currents that would instantly kill you.

It's a really cool show you should check it out if you get the chance.

I love that show. The guy who can control his dream was not that impressive to me. I do not remember my dreams anymore but when I was much younger, I was able to control my dreams as well. I could control the content and what happens to me in a dream.

I am being serious.

Sorry I don't have one you might be able to google it or maybe find it on youtube.

http://www.history.com/shows/stan-lees-superhumans

The show comes on history channel. I've watched about two or three episodes so far it's awesome.

There was another guy that could calculate math problems faster than a calculator. There was a guy in india who could take extremely high electric currents that would instantly kill you.

It's a really cool show you should check it out if you get the chance.

Not sure I've seen that show....I did however see this program called The Real Rain Man about the real guy who inspired the film Rain Man. Really interesting. The guy could page thru a book in a minute and could tell you anything that was in there. Not to mention every book he's ever read over the course of 50+ years. His name was Kim Peek' date=' he died late last year.

I love that show. The guy who can control his dream was not that impressive to me. I do not remember my dreams anymore but when I was much younger, I was able to control my dreams as well. I could control the content and what happens to me in a dream.

I am being serious.

You sound like you may have done naughty things in your dreams.

I love that show. The guy who can control his dream was not that impressive to me. I do not remember my dreams anymore but when I was much younger' date=' I was able to control my dreams as well. I could control the content and what happens to me in a dream.

I am being serious.[/quote']

I don't remember my dreams much anymore. I've had a few dreams where I could control what happens but I've never really been able to control the content. Like the guy on that show I can't say Im gonna dream about this or that tonight then dream about it.

You could do that Fu?

Not sure I've seen that show....I did however see this program called The Real Rain Man about the real guy who inspired the film Rain Man. Really interesting. The guy could page thru a book in a minute and could tell you anything that was in there. Not to mention every book he's ever read over the course of 50+ years. His name was Kim Peek' date=' he died late last year.

.[/quote']

Photographic memory to the extreme.

This is a Fast inspired thread. I thought I'd try it out.:)

1.Mac and Cheese

2.Hot Dogs

3. 3 day leftover Spaghetti and Meatballs

4. Hungry Man Boneless Fried Chicken

5. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Ice Cream

6. Nothing

Feces..

Lol seriously though go with number 4 with a side of number 1

I don't remember my dreams much anymore. I've had a few dreams where I could control what happens but I've never really been able to control the content. Like the guy on that show I can't say Im gonna dream about this or that tonight then dream about it.

You could do that Fu?

No, I cannot tell or will myself to dream about a given topic. I can only control it if I am aware I am dreaming.

Another thing I forgot to mention is you do not neccesarily have to have night-mares. You will also tend to have more vivid dreams which is what you are experiencing. Furthermore' date=' like the other poster who mentioned heart burn, you will tend not to have as good a sleep as you would if you did not eat so late.

The reason is your body is still actively converting and digesting your food into nutrients making you subconsciously unstable and allowing you to remember or experience vivid dreams.[/quote']

i didnt know that.. Cool :)

Archived