how do i...

Terrencetj

How do I get into the UFC?? Cuz' date=' I know it is a weird question while im only 14, but how can I and what would I have to do to get into it.[/quote']

my boss is a amatuer mma fighter but thers always people scouting there if i were you and really wanted to join just start fighting at local fight clubs you can probably just email the owner bcuz there always looking for fighters

Because at the fact that,

I trained Karate at the age of 7 till i was a blue belt and I quit

then, I trained BJJ when i was like 6, and i still do and im a green belt

also, I do wrestling and boxing, which at wrestling, I can actually control a 250 pound man, while I am only 147 pounds, pretty impressive eh??

Because at the fact that' date='

I trained Karate at the age of 7 till i was a blue belt and I quit

then, I trained BJJ when i was like 6, and i still do and im a green belt

also, I do wrestling and boxing, which at wrestling, I can actually control a 250 pound man, while I am only 147 pounds, pretty impressive eh??[/quote']

so in two years you'll be a purple belt? nice.

If you really want to get into Professional MMA, then it's best to start training at a legit club with serious management. The managers and promoters will get you started with low level fights and if you are good enough, a big time organization, Strikeforce, Bellator, Shark Fights or the UFC, will notice you.

If you really want to get into Professional MMA' date=' then it's best to start training at a legit club with serious management. The managers and promoters will get you started with low level fights and if you are good enough, a big time organization, Strikeforce, Bellator, Shark Fights or the UFC, will notice you.[/quote']

Totally wrong approach but what do you expect from a wannabe Towel

If you really want to get into Professional MMA' date=' then it's best to start training at a legit club with serious management. The managers and promoters will get you started with low level fights and if you are good enough, a big time organization, Strikeforce, Bellator, Shark Fights or the UFC, will notice you.[/quote']

^^ this

How do I get into the UFC?? Cuz' date=' I know it is a weird question while im only 14, but how can I and what would I have to do to get into it.[/quote']

Go find an MMA gym, start training, when your team thinks your ready enter an MMA fight. Keep fighting, if you are good you will get noticed by bigger organizations and eventually the UFC.

Don't do this^^ get some amateur experience first.

film it on youtube... waiting round the side of a 7/11 and jump sum1 kimbo style.... NOT..... well if you are what you are u shouldnt have any trouble locating a gym to suit your pref..... nice try....

I feel like a fool for even responding to the OP. Man, you are thinking about UFC and you have never trained? Why would someone want to go in the NBA and they have never even shot a ball....

I feel like a fool for even responding to the OP. Man' date=' you are thinking about UFC and you have never trained? Why would someone want to go in the NBA and they have never even shot a ball....[/quote']

what i was getting at is if TS has trained in jizt, karate etc... he shouldnt have a hard time finding a place to train.....

Many people are telling you the right thing. it is like becoming a professional athlete in another sport, or a musician, or an artist. if you are good enough, then someone, ie a promoter, will think that you have what it takes. this will get you fights in b-level organizations, which can get you noticed by the UFC.

To sum it up, hard work, skill, discipline and luck are how you "make it".

Many people are telling you the right thing. it is like becoming a professional athlete in another sport' date=' or a musician, or an artist. if you are good enough, then someone, ie a promoter, will think that you have what it takes. this will get you fights in b-level organizations, which can get you noticed by the UFC.

To sum it up, hard work, skill, discipline and luck are how you "make it".[/quote']

Exactly, put it this way. To make it to the UFC, you will need to make alot of sacrifices, ie. training when you would rather be doing something else.

Archived