Whats the go with....

OzeIceMan

All the attention seeking and ego stroking that has been happening in the "outside" section recently. If it isnt Fast informing all and sundry that he will be leaving the forums only to return less than 24 hours later, it is KFM's relentless quest for approval in his ultimate goal to be a mod. Then their are the constant "appreciation" threads, or "are you certified" threads, not to mention Fasts seemingly endless sense of self worth. The amount of threads relating to who is the "King" of the forum is quite sad. Surely i am not the only one that has noticed this. I mean Fast has always been self righteous, but the Outside section up until a month or so ago used to be so much more than it currently is. Anyways rant over, feel free to flame me and call me names and so on and so forth.

All the attention seeking and ego stroking that has been happening in the "outside" section recently. If it isnt Fast informing all and sundry that he will be leaving the forums only to return less than 24 hours later' date=' it is KFM's relentless quest for approval in his ultimate goal to be a mod. Then their are the constant "appreciation" threads, or "are you certified" threads, not to mention Fasts seemingly endless sense of self worth. The amount of threads relating to who is the "King" of the forum is quite sad. Surely i am not the only one that has noticed this. I mean Fast has always been self righteous, but the Outside section up until a month or so ago used to be so much more than it currently is. Anyways rant over, feel free to flame me and call me names and so on and so forth.[/quote']

Yeah so STFU and post your depreciation.:D here....http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1145468

This is how I feel about it

The advocation and duplication of self-appreciation here is like mastur-bation.

Im for the evacuation and eradication of this ego stroking defacation.

So two thumbs up for depreciation.

Then again the amplification of appreciation leads to an invitation for forum fornication or communication as some might call it.

I'm sorry. I was just asking what you guys thought I should have for dinner.

No that thread actually had some purpose. The threads which are like how much do you care about me or king of forum polls are so pointless and dumb they don't serve any purpose.

No that thread actually had some purpose. The threads which are like how much do you care about me or king of forum polls are so pointless and dumb they don't serve any purpose.

I think it's like reassurance....like renewing a contract. I think some people like to know who likes them because for some people, it makes them feel better and some maybe think they don't fit in?....There's always room for new guys. And being friendly is always a good thing. Everyone's different. If others don't like it, set a thread example of what you guys think would make a good thread.

All the attention seeking and ego stroking that has been happening in the "outside" section recently. If it isnt Fast informing all and sundry that he will be leaving the forums only to return less than 24 hours later' date=' it is KFM's relentless quest for approval in his ultimate goal to be a mod. Then their are the constant "appreciation" threads, or "are you certified" threads, not to mention Fasts seemingly endless sense of self worth. The amount of threads relating to who is the "King" of the forum is quite sad. Surely i am not the only one that has noticed this. I mean Fast has always been self righteous, but the Outside section up until a month or so ago used to be so much more than it currently is. Anyways rant over, feel free to flame me and call me names and so on and so forth.[/quote']

The only reason to flame you is for your choice of top HW fighters.

I agree with everything else. :l

Well, ya got me.

I admit I only come here for the tremendous amount of approval I always get... :P

Embarrassing stuff for 'grown' men to be engaging in. More suited for the middle school girl's forums.

I think it's like reassurance....like renewing a contract. I think some people like to know who likes them because for some people' date=' it makes them feel better and some maybe think they don't fit in?....There's always room for new guys. And being friendly is always a good thing. Everyone's different. If others don't like it, set a thread example of what you guys think would make a good thread.[/quote']

are you giving a diagnosis doctor? lol

all the attention seeking and ego stroking that has been happening in the "outside" section recently. If it isnt fast informing all and sundry that he will be leaving the forums only to return less than 24 hours later' date=' it is kfm's relentless quest for approval in his ultimate goal to be a mod. Then their are the constant "appreciation" threads, or "are you certified" threads, not to mention fasts seemingly endless sense of self worth. The amount of threads relating to who is the "king" of the forum is quite sad. Surely i am not the only one that has noticed this. I mean fast has always been self righteous, but the outside section up until a month or so ago used to be so much more than it currently is. Anyways rant over, feel free to flame me and call me names and so on and so forth.[/quote']

+100000000000000000000000

you are a prick.

on a side note I agree with everything you said.

the number of ego handjobs that members are willing to dole out in hopes of getting finished off by another poster is astonishing.

what happened to the good ol days when the internet was dedicated to hate and ****ography?

except the KFM part.

I find his pseudo quest for power amusing.

you are a prick.

the number of ego handjobs that members are willing to dole out in hopes of getting finished off by another poster is astonishing.

what happened to the good ol days when the internet was dedicated to hate and ****ography?

except the KFM part.

If you mean amusing like watching a young child trying to grab something just out of reach than i agree

whats the go with that? did you get that from genius of britain, the bit about james clerk maxwell?

i feel ya bro

you are a prick.

except the KFM part.

This wins. ;)

On a side note however, I really don't think anyone comes here to discuss pressing issues or the pertinent news of the day.

This is meant to be entertainment. Like anything else in life - if you aren't interested, then skip those threads. Take what you like and leave the rest.

There is a reason that many people don't bother to even try to make threads - they don't really want to be mocked or criticized.

I take everything here with a grain of salt - and popping in and out of here breaks up my workday nicely.

YOu sir are pathetic and misinformed. It was longer than 24 hours and I never stated I was leaving or how long of a period I would be doing it. KFM is the man and you are mad about it.

I have some questins for you

1. Who are you? Must be unpopular?

2. Why is Fast your daddy?

3. Do you not fit in anywhere?

Personally i have no problem with it but if you don't like why not try the following - instead of starting a thread complaining about these threads (which automaticlly brings attention to them) why not create a thread on somthing that you would be intrested in or you feel would improve the "outside" section.

\

All these forum are cyclical\\

Right now the cycle is about people desperately trying to socia network with each other\\

When some good fights come along we'll get back to talking about MMA\\

Until then you're stuck with the BS\\

YOu sir are pathetic and misinformed. It was longer than 24 hours and I never stated I was leaving or how long of a period I would be doing it. KFM is the man and you are mad about it.

I have some questins for you

1. Who are you? Must be unpopular?

2. Why is Fast your daddy?

3. Do you not fit in anywhere?

Mmmm. Unlike you I dont place a great deal of importance on whether the "online" community finds me popular. The fact you do, makes me believe it is you who are the social outcast who escapes to the anonimity of the internet to inflate your self worth behind a wall of arrogance and misinformed religious rhetoric. It is you, good sir, who is pathetic, and it seems by the numerous replies agreeing with my opinion, that many others agree

This wins. ;)

On a side note however' date=' I really don't think anyone comes here to discuss benchpressing issues [/u']or the pertinent news of the day.

This is meant to be entertainment. Like anything else in life - if you aren't interested, then skip those threads. Take what you like and leave the rest.

There is a reason that many people don't bother to even try to make threads - they don't really want to be mocked or criticized.

I take everything here with a grain of salt - and popping in and out of here breaks up my workday nicely.

bull ****.

I discuss benchpressing on a daily basis here..... often times WHILE I am bench pressing.

I will bench press anything.

weights,

kittens,

bench presses.

I have bench pressed them all.

you name it, and I have likely bench pressed it and posted a thread about benchpressing it.

bull ****.

I discuss benchpressing on a daily basis here..... often times WHILE I am bench pressing.

weights' date='

kittens,

bench presses.

you name it, and I have likely bench pressed it and posted a thread about benchpressing it.[/quote']

*chuckle*

I love the indignant tone you strike at the outset...it's like a good set up for a hard serve.

**** yeah bench pressing, bench presses. And hope.

heh..

Cheers

-DR

bull ****.

weights' date='

kittens,

bench presses.

you name it, and I have likely bench pressed it and posted a thread about benchpressing it.[/quote']

bench bench presses... lol

bull ****.

weights' date='

kittens,

bench presses.

lol wtf. this is awesome

Nothing is very entertaining about pointless threads.Unless it has some humor to it.I have a broadened sense of humor,and I find it actually very irritating.The thing is if no one made a thread about the people that make these threads.People would still feed peoples threads,and massage their ego.I personally try not to get involved with it all,but it is very pointless.If it's constant like all the time.Which it is.It gets annoying.The op isn't alone on it.No matter what happens though.It won't change a thing.So technically your rant is kind of an endless defeat,but that's okay.Lots of people share the same feeling.I on the other hand think KFM is an awesome poster.Who doesn't attack anyone,and stays neutral.To be honest.Him becoming mod would be very beneficial.Or another mod anyway.The mods seem to be pretty busy as of late.

Nothing is very entertaining about pointless threads.Unless it has some humor to it.I have a broadened sense of humor' date='and I find it actually very irritating.The thing is if no one made a thread about the people that make these threads.People would still feed peoples threads,and massage their ego.I personally try not to get involved with it all,but it is very pointless.If it's constant like all the time.Which it is.It gets annoying.The op isn't alone on it.No matter what happens though.It won't change a thing.So technically your rant is kind of an endless defeat,but that's okay.Lots of people share the same feeling.I on the other hand think KFM is an awesome poster.Who doesn't attack anyone,and stays neutral.To be honest.Him becoming mod would be very beneficial.Or another mod anyway.The mods seem to be pretty busy as of late.[/quote']

KFM would make a good mod.

but I would make an even BETTER mod.

my tyranical reign would drench the streets in blood.

entrails would clog storm drains and when the sun finally set on the carnage, no one would be able to fully grasp the extent of my massacre other than me.

communication between towns would be impossible, roads would be shut down as the bodys piled up.

the thing about death is, when it is taken to the extreme, there is LITERALLY no where to keep the bodys.

just as the meat clogged the gutters, the bones will clog the streets, and women and children will pray to whatever god they once believed in that the sun never returns to cast light on the atrocitys that just occurred.

my people will struggle to drag lovers and children from the endless piles of corpses in hopes of giving them a honorable burial, but the ground, the earth, GODS land can only handle so many corpses. and I will prove this.

my reign will be endless.

my domain vast.

my authority total.

my vengeance unstoppable.

and my hatred unquenchable.

so in closing, I think I would make a great mod.

definitely better then KFM.

but KFM would make a decent mod aswell.

Archived