GSP will be the GOAT.

MoneyShot7

First of all I'd like to make it clear Im not a GSP fan but there's no denying he is an amazing fighter, I can not see any weakness in his game.

IMO he's got the best strength and conditioning in MMA he trains in a olympic style lifts, best wrestling in MMA, great BJJ, some of the best stand up in the WW division.

I eventually think he'll hold the belt in both the WW and MW divisions.

GSP don't lay and pray. Go watch Boxing if you want nothing but knockouts.

GSP is the GOAT in my eyes. I wish he would move to Middleweight because he is going to keep fighting the same fighters over and over again and I think that will ruin his legacy when people look back on it. They can say "well he beat Kos three times,Fitch three times,etc so it makes his record look good."

First of all I'd like to make it clear Im not a GSP fan but there's no denying he is an amazing fighter' date=' I can not see any weakness in his game.

IMO he's got the best strength and conditioning in MMA he trains in a olympic style lifts, best wrestling in MMA, great BJJ, some of the best stand up in the WW division.

I eventually think he'll hold the belt in both the WW and MW divisions.[/quote']

Now That's some funny ****.

GSP is the most boring athlete and yes i say athlete cause he has proven himself to be on dimensional now and just be a wrestler. He absolutely does Lay and Pray don't let the fact that u hang on this guys nuts affect ur good judgement because when every reporter is asking dana if he's finally getting mad at the wrestlers just lay and praying like gsp and fitch then were obviously not the only ones... GSP's striking is average at best he throws good kicks and some jabs but very few before he goes for the take down and if anybody he faces has average stand up he ***** his pants and doesnt throw at all. GSP will never fight Silva because the UFC and GSP's camp are protecting his record... Silva and BJ can move up in weight to fight the best but GSP moving up to 185 is insane? It's just hypocritical and pathetic. GSP will never be the goat till he moves up, stop lnp, doesnt cheat anymore!

Archived