undisputed 2010....servers messed?

TigerChamp

so despite all the bad feedback i hear about the broken online system, i decide to wait until i could score the game for a reasonable price.

well sure enough today the price was right, so i went ahead bought it dirt cheap off a buddy with no internet who was done with career and decided to sell it. $20 bucks to be exact

so the first thing that i do is enter the online and promo codes, download the update and go straight to online. at least that's what i wanted to do

instead of getting me onto the server so i can go kung fu on somebody's sorry **** with roy nelson, i get a wonderful message saying "The UFC Undisputed 2010 Server is unavailable at this time, please try again later.'

Well that's just great. Way to **** on my parade THQ. I'm glad i didn't have to pay the extra $5 to receive that heartwarming greeting from you.

thq should be refunding my account $5 in Microsoft points. After all that is what it costs just to use their service to play, and because i was the only one to validate their code, and i can't even use the service they are unable to provide, i deserve a whopping 300 points.

i thought i'd play it safe and snag the game a few months after it's released, when all the patches are out and all the exploits are gone. i figured at least by now they would have their **** together but apparently i was wrong.

and instead of giving me that message, why not show a fancy picture of some business guy with a briefcase full of money, getting his freak on with a couple strippers in an expensive exotic club snorting cocaine off of their ****?? because chances are that's what one of the THQ bigshots is out doing right now with the hard earned money he has made from us.

Archived