If..............

SugaKO

This and I'm a huge Penn fan

im not like a huge fan but i like watchin his fights. edgar has his number man so he's gonna have to overcome that. if frankie can get him, so can somebody else so it's time to resharpen the tools and make an impact. and ftw i think it's sad that ken flo didn't rise to the occasion once again

If you don't like it just don't watch his fights bro. Winning is winnig. Gray is gonna use his strenght wich is his wrestleling. That what fighters do they do what their best at. Gray is not gonna go in there and box with franky because he knows that's not what he's good at.

Dude, you are such a hipocrite you say gsp is lnp. At least gsp tries to finish his fights. MAynard is the definition of lnp. He's boring as **** and won't sell any ppvs cause of that. No one wants to see him blanket his opponent the entire match which is all he does. If thAt is how he wants to win fine but he is not gaining any fans.

Dude' date=' you are such a hipocrite you say gsp is lnp. At least gsp tries to finish his fights. MAynard is the definition of lnp. He's boring as **** and won't sell any ppvs cause of that. No one wants to see him blanket his opponent the entire match which is all he does. If thAt is how he wants to win fine but he is not gaining any fans.[/quote']

Woah!! Be cool bro. I never said lnp was bad, whatever wins fights is good right? Just chill out bro this is a friendly forum.

Woah!! Be cool bro. I never said lnp was bad' date=' whatever wins fights is good right? Just chill out bro this is a friendly forum.[/quote']

Lol I ain't mad I just don't think u can say gsp is lnp then try to defend maynard because at least gsp tries to finish.

Archived