Hughes vs Penn 3

dcapp123

I personally think after this fight.We'll get to see who has to really retire' date='and how fast.I think it would be a close fight again,but I am pulling for Matt UD.[/quote']

retire?

both have lost to GSP, Alves, and Edgar. Id say your far from retiring if your beaten by those talents lol.

I guess by that standard, 80% of the welter weight division should be retired by now. And it would be GSP vs Alves/Fitch over and over.

retirement....you tool

Not a bad idea but the problem with it is that it won't really help BJ with making a road back to the title.

couldn't disagree more...Hughes is still legit, and crazily enough, he's still getting better. I really thought Almeida was gonna be a force at 170 and Hughes handled him. I think if BJ decides to make another run at welterweight, Hughes actually makes sense for a first fight. If he can beat Hughes, then another top welter, give him another chance to get his **** whooped by GSP.

retire?

both have lost to GSP' date=' Alves, and Edgar. Id say your far from retiring if your beaten by those talents lol.

I guess by that standard, 80% of the welter weight division should be retired by now. And it would be GSP vs Alves/Fitch over and over.

retirement....you tool[/quote']

so very true....

Penn will not be successful at 170lb if he can't find the drive to train and eat properly and put on 15lbs or so of lean muscle. The WWs these days are monsters compared to BJs brief stint at 170lb 5 or 6 years ago. If he just goes in at his walkaround weight again

, A) it means even less training for a fight and we all saw how that's working for him.

B) He will be out muscled by pretty much everyone at 170 beside maybe Nate Diaz or McLovin.

From his last 2 fights I question weither BJ has the drive to do it properly. Maybe a change is what he needs and would fire him up.

Archived