Rate UFC 118

Guest Guest

I think If you found it boring then you really don't understand this sport. a great display of technical fighting.

diaz was wicked and luazon in the prelims was sick. frankie edgar looked tight. thought the couture toney fight was the least entertaining. but really what else was gonna happen.

6/10. eh, pretty alright overall but nothing too special. especially since the last PPV, silva restored order in the universe all outta nowhere. that was still as crazy today to me as the night it happened.

i'd say the high was toney. he's currently the funniest man alive. boring fights plagued the evening, imo. don't attack me, wrestling and hitting with pillow fist and boring decision fanatics out there!

AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT PENN/EDGAR

It went pretty much as i expected.

Maynard outdoing Kenflo,

A Maia borefest,

Couture showing MMA>Boxing

Diaz and Davis being a sick barnburner.

The only suprise was Penn vs Edgar, i didnt think he could do it twice. But i am so glad he did.

Im keen for 119 though, good maincard and special mention to Beltran vs Mitrione, should be a great fight.

I liked it, I wouldn't ever want to miss a live UFC event. You never know what will happen, always worth buying in my opinion, I also think you can't over hype an event. It could be amazing or suck, no matter who's on the card. All I know is they did a great job hyping 119, with that ad during 118:D!

Archived