UFC Middleweight Rankings Poll

the_bear413

If you think this list is accurate' date=' vote yes. If not, vote no and post why. Again, I welcome all criticism as long as it's constructive and not "OMG YER A NUB, BYE"

Silva

Sonnen

Marquardt

Maia

Belfort

Okami

Wandi

Bisping

Leben

Palhares[/quote']

i think the MW division is hard to figure out but i think Leben goes higher, Belfort has 1 win against Franklin. Okami is on a 1 fight win streak that wasnt even an impressive win.

i think the MW division is hard to figure out but i think Leben goes higher' date=' Belfort has 1 win against Franklin. Okami is on a 1 fight win streak that wasnt even an impressive win.[/quote']

Leben lost to Bisping who lost to Wandi though. Putting Leben above Bisping just doesn't seem right.

Okami and Belfort are just confusing. Belfort beating Franklin is big because I think Franklin could wipe out the bottom half of the top 10 with one arm.

I dont think Nate should be so high up i understand he beat Maia by murder but i would like to see him vs Maia in a fight longer then 10 secs. I think Wandi is ahead of Okami, as i personally believe he hasnt really beat anyone good in the division. I also think Vitor will prove hes better then Sonnen with his next fight by defeating who ever his next opponent is besides that i think ur pretty much right on.

i voted yes' date=' but in reality, this is just conjecture, and your opinion. im not saying that you are way off, but again, this is all a matter of opinion[/quote']

And that's the problem. I don't want these rankings to be just my opinion, they're supposed to be for the community. I understand that there are some idiots that will just say "no" and give no decent reason as to why (nobody in this thread has done that, and I appreciate the input), but my aim is to get the majority of this community to agree on these rankings so that we can say, "Hey Dana, this is who should be fighting next."

Archived