Lightwieght Div = Boring

Marshall498

With the sudden "demise" of BJ and Frankie "Pillow Fists" Edgar the new champ, with Grey "Must Lay and Pray" Maynard challenging I see the the LW Div has just gone down hill, Sherk was a great Champ and always brought it Penn made fools out of Sanchez, Florian, and Stevenson, and Sherk, but now we have the Tim Sylvia vs Arlovski version of the LW Div. OOO yaya! Not!

Diego must now think he has a chance at the LW belt.

With the sudden "demise" of BJ and Frankie "Pillow Fists" Edgar the new champ' date=' with Grey "Must Lay and Pray" Maynard challenging I see the the LW Div has just gone down hill, Sherk was a great Champ and always brought it Penn made fools out of Sanchez, Florian, and Stevenson, and Sherk, but now we have the Tim Sylvia vs Arlovski version of the LW Div. OOO yaya! Not!

Diego must now think he has a chance at the LW belt.[/quote']

You sound insanely upset that your boy got outclassed and dominated by a superior boxer.

With the sudden "demise" of BJ and Frankie "Pillow Fists" Edgar the new champ' date=' with Grey "Must Lay and Pray" Maynard challenging I see the the LW Div has just gone down hill, Sherk was a great Champ and always brought it Penn made fools out of Sanchez, Florian, and Stevenson, and Sherk, but now we have the Tim Sylvia vs Arlovski version of the LW Div. OOO yaya! Not!

Could not agree more.

LW is my least favourite right now, which is unusual as the belt has recently chaged hands which is normally when i find things most interesting

You sound insanely upset that your boy got outclassed and dominated by a superior boxer.

Yes I'm a Penn Fan, and yes watching him get outclassed by a guy who dances around and has the punching power of a 6 year old sucks yes. However Frankie won, Congrats to him, hoowever I still think the LW Div is still in for a rocky ride until Penn gets his act together.

Yes I'm a Penn Fan' date=' and yes watching him get outclassed by a guy who dances around and has the punching power of a 6 year old sucks yes. However Frankie won, Congrats to him, hoowever I still think the LW Div is still in for a rocky ride until Penn gets his act together.[/quote']

Penn is done man. His motivation is gone, and he's only had spurts of it his entire career. I see him coming back for 2-4 more fights, but never regaining the brilliance of the past. His performance on Saturday night was the worst I've ever seen from him. It's as if he didn't learn a single thing, or care to, from the first fight. If you editted those 10 rounds together, you'd be hard pressed to know it was a separate fight.

Well... the UFC LW division is pretty bad right now.

No real finishers are at the top of the division at the moment.

With that said, outside the UFC the LW is probably the most stacked division.

I have 3 of the top 5 LW's in the world (my personal list of course ;)) currently residing outside the UFC.

Archived