I can't wait for KOS to beat GSP.

Shady_Champ

Yeah yeah GSP beat him before. But KOS has improved alot since then. His striking has gotten alot better. Also I do beleive that he underestimated GSP's wrestling in the first fight, I don't think he'll make that mistake again. I can definately see Kos taking him out of his game and pulling out the win.

Yeah yeah GSP beat him before. But KOS has improved alot since then. His striking has gotten alot better. Also I do beleive that he underestimated GSP's wrestling in the first fight' date=' I don't think he'll make that mistake again. I can definately see Kos taking him out of his game and pulling out the win.[/quote']

lol.

you're cute.

Although we never know, it's always a safe bet to bet on GSP.

Kos's striking HAS improved WHEN he's shown it, but GSP STILL has the better striking.

GSP is known as the best wrestler in MMA (with reason) so it's hard not to say he can't both stuff and takedown whatever Kos tries.

Submission game is... well pretty even (edge to GSP)

I really can't see how Kos will win this to be honest, but in MMA we never know right?

Yeah yeah GSP beat him before. But KOS has improved alot since then. His striking has gotten alot better. Also I do beleive that he underestimated GSP's wrestling in the first fight' date=' I don't think he'll make that mistake again. I can definately see Kos taking him out of his game and pulling out the win.[/quote']

epic_fail.jpg

you know, you could put speed holes in the hood of your folks car to make it go faster.

Although we never know' date=' it's always a safe bet to bet on GSP.

Kos's striking HAS improved WHEN he's shown it, but GSP STILL has the better striking.

GSP is known as the best wrestler in MMA (with reason) so it's hard not to say he can't both stuff and takedown whatever Kos tries.

I really can't see how Kos will win this to be honest, but in MMA we never know right?[/quote']

I don't think GSP will be able to stuff every td and unlike GSP Kos has KO power. If he lands that overhand right it's lights out.

Although we never know' date=' it's always a safe bet to bet on GSP.

I really can't see how Kos will win this to be honest, but in MMA we never know right?[/quote']

i agree completely..........it will probably be a boring UD for GSP.

I don't think GSP will be able to stuff every td and unlike GSP Kos has KO power. If he lands that overhand right it's lights out.

Lol I've only seen him KO two people after stunning them.

That plus his punch is extremely telegraphed.

I wouldn't really worry about his KO power. ;)

Although I agree GSP probably won't be able to stuff EVERY attempt by Kos, I also don't see him being able to control GSP for a full 5 round war (which I suspect to happen - a decision). That's just me though ;)

We all know GSP is just gonna take him down and wait it out for 25 minutes. Kos has gotten better, but he did lose to Alves on the feet and Alves could nothing against GSP & Fitch. Kos has never won of his back cos he tries hard not get on his back, and rarely is GSP ever on his back.....Twice I believe in 2 fights(fitch & alves) and his opponents couldnt hold him for much long.

GSP by UD, I not even gonna bother watching it

+1 for wishful thinking man.Personally being a fan of Koscheck and also believing that a outspoken villain as champion would do a lot for the sport I'm rooting for him.

On that note GSP has this in the bag in all honesty , he is the Bigger , Faster, Stronger , More Technical fighter with better wrestling/takedowns and better BJJ. Hes a better striker than Koscheck too but its definitely possible that Koscheck has the better knockout power.

I'll be shocked if Koscheck pulls the upset but I sure as hell hope he does , I think the man with the real chance is Shields and hes coming for that belt soon enough GSP better watchout.

I dont like either of these guys, But I do belive Kos can pull an upset, GSP has been fighting guys recently that are not wrestlers. Kos is, and I think he will be able to stop some not all but some of GSP's takedowns. I can see Kos fighting very cautious in this fight, not rushing in keeping his distance and frustrating GSP by stuffing TD's. GSP will be cautious of kos's KO power, he may only have it in one hand but still he throws that punch fast and hard.

Id like Kos to win because in my opinion GSP fanboys are worse then Brock fanboys.

so im not a GSP **** but i am the president of the hatin on kos fan club and i honestly cant believe this guy still has fans. if anyone else were to fake getting a knee to the face in two seperate fights every fan would write them off in a heartbeat but somehow this flaming ****** hole still has fans. i really hope GSP doesnt want to grind out a five round fight and breaks that fruity fake blonde hair homos arm

Desperate. GSP is #1 P4P. Kos has a chance. A 0.1% chance. Good luck. I cant wait to see GSP finish him. GO GSP!

never gonna happen. so ill admit i cant stand that fake blonde hair and his undeserved title shot. apparently if you talk a lot of garbage saying you are goin to knock somebody out and LnP the whole fight and when things start going wrong you faked getting a knee to the head in two seperate fights its a recipe for a title shot. anyway there is no way kos beats GSP he is a better fighter all around and hes going to prove it and i hope he doesnt want to grind out another decision. PLZ GSP breaks this wannabees face and finish a fight for the first time in forever

The real question should be how many breaks will KOS get during the fight? If GSP has him in a leg lock he'll probably use the " I got poked in the eye", that's one. If he gets dropped he'll say "It was a head butt", that's two. If GSP takes his back he might say "I got kicked in the groin!"..WOW if KOS spaces everything out right he might make it into the champoinship rounds! If he takes a 5 round beating he can say "GSP was greased!" That's one his fans can use as well. Soooo many options for KOS too bad winning isn't one of them.

Archived