Joe Rogan : "If Tyson Griffin were a girl I'd say he has a ba-donk-a-donk."

ians1406052945

He might as well have said if Tyson Griffin was a girl he'd bang him.

I don't recall hearing that from Joe Rogan during that fight though, but people have pointed out Joe Rogan checking out the fighter's asses at the weigh ins. People have posted pictures, but whether or not that is the case is up for debate. He was obviously checking out Tyson's **** though, if he made that statement, so I wouldn't doubt those claims to be true.

Also, what made you bring this up right now? Just got done watching the fight on some illegal site? Reported. Enjoy having the FBI raid your house and your computer to find all your gay **** kid.

Also' date=' what made you bring this up right now? Just got done watching the fight on some illegal site? Reported. Enjoy having the FBI raid your house and your computer to find all your gay **** kid.[/quote']

WTF?

How old are we now?

And I'm sure it's impossible that he has bought the fight event on DVD.

He might as well have said if Tyson Griffin was a girl he'd bang him.

I don't recall hearing that from Joe Rogan during that fight though' date=' but people have pointed out Joe Rogan checking out the fighter's asses at the weigh ins. People have posted pictures, but whether or not that is the case is up for debate. He was obviously checking out Tyson's **** though, if he made that statement, so I wouldn't doubt those claims to be true.

[b']Also, what made you bring this up right now? Just got done watching the fight on some illegal site? Reported. Enjoy having the FBI raid your house and your computer to find all your gay **** kid.[/b]

lmao

Good job AK. Criminals like this guy have been getting away for this **** for far too long. Shame on the cops, spending all their time solving their murder cases when guys like this are watching PPV fights for free. Makes me sick.

It's a pleasure to be around you AK. You make this forum, and I dare-say you make the world, a much safer place.

Good job AK. Criminals like this guy have been getting away for this **** for far too long. Shame on the cops' date=' spending all their time solving their murder cases when guys like this are watching PPV fights for free. Makes me sick.

It's a pleasure to be around you AK. You make this forum, and I dare-say you make the world, a much safer place.[/quote']

Cyber criminals are just as guilty if not more guilty than street criminals. They should be prosecuted in the same regard, just because they're online they get the free pass? Pirating UFC PPV's is just as bad as killing some innocent civilian. It's wrong to take money out of Dana and the Fertitas pockets. If they go bankrupt and they get evicted and they have to turn to the streets, that is basically like killing them. Essentially murder.

Just because Dana or the Fertitas haven't reached that point yet, makes it ok? Each time someone pirates their product, they are that much closer to being put back out on the streets. Piraters and thiefs should be held accountable for that. They're raping the UFC's bank accounts. That should be 25 to life right there.

You want me to report you for helping a criminal evade prosecution? Don't make excuses for him. I'll have you charged with obstruction.

If you can get a 2 sentence internet forum message to hold any standing on court, especially one which has no suggestion of condoning illegal activity, then go ahead.

If you can get a 2 sentence internet forum message to hold any standing on court' date=' especially one which has no suggestion of condoning illegal activity, then go ahead.[/quote']

I just put you on the government list. You raised a red flag and you should be followed closely by the illuminati from here on out. You are now in the system, congratulations.

Do not slip up from here on out my friend. You are being tracked, anything incriminating you say from here on out, you will be held accountable for. Good job. Look where standing up to authority got you? Was it worth it?

Say something out of line.. You'll have a dozen unmarked units pulling up to your curbside within 30 seconds, ready to lock you up and throw away the key. I'd advise you to keep quiet.

i just put you on the government list. You raised a red flag and you should be followed closely by the illuminati from here on out. You are now in the system' date=' congratulations.

Do not slip up from here on out my friend. You are being tracked, anything incriminating you say from here on out, you will be held accountable for. Good job. Look where standing up to authority got you? Was it worth it?

Say something out of line.. You'll have a dozen unmarked units pulling up to your curbside within 30 seconds, ready to lock you up and throw away the key. I'd advise you to keep quiet.[/quote']

lmao!

Also' date=' what made you bring this up right now? Just got done watching the fight on some illegal site? Reported. Enjoy having the FBI raid your house and your computer to find all your gay **** kid.[/quote']

UFC Unleashed recorded on my DVR brotha. You can can put the e-nightstick and handcuffs away now.

Archived