Chael Twittered

UFCDynasty

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I doubt Sonnen would pound Bisping out, he would beat him by lopsided decision. I'd love to see Bisping unconscious, stiff like a board, again, but Sonnen wouldn't be the one to do it though. However, Bisping wouldn't be able to stuff a single TD and since he can't Wrestle and has no BJJ from his back, he'd get controlled and annoyed with Chael's relentless GnP for 15 minutes.

While I doubt Sonnen would pound Bisping out' date=' he would beat him by lopsided decision. I'd love to see Bisping unconscious, stiff like a board, again, but Sonnen wouldn't be the one to do it though. However, Bisping wouldn't be able to stuff a single TD and since he can't Wrestle and has no BJJ from his back, he'd get controlled and annoyed with Chael's relentless GnP for 15 minutes.[/quote']

Amazing BJJ off his bahck, great wrestling awsome TDD get your facts right knob head.

Bisping would outclass chael standing.

He'd actually have to have some class to beat someone else with it. I understand you are his "number 1 fan", but seriously. Bisping would lose because he isn't that good. Wandy would have finished him in their fight if Wandy had still had that killer instinct like he did in the Jardine fight. Bisping is second rate, plain and simple.

He'd actually have to have some class to beat someone else with it. I understand you are his "number 1 fan"' date=' but seriously. Bisping would lose because he isn't that good. Wandy would have finished him in their fight if Wandy had still had that killer instinct like he did in the Jardine fight. Bisping is second rate, plain and simple.[/quote']

Bisping should of beat Wand, Still he would outclass Chael, I am his #1 fan. Cheesy as it souds its true.

Actually Chaels like that' date=' he even says it himself.[/quote']

True. the trash talk would be awesome leading up to the fight. surely that alone is worth making the fight. its funny how bisping always talks himself into fighting top guys he dosen't do well under pressure the wandi and hendo fight shown that

True. the trash talk would be awesome leading up to the fight. surely that alone is worth making the fight. its funny how bisping always talks himself into fighting top guys he dosen't do well under pressure the wandi and hendo fight shown that

He outclassed Wandy striking, he was winning the Hendo fight until he got caught. It happens.

Bisping should of beat Wand' date=' Still he would outclass Chael, I am his #1 fan. Cheesy as it souds its true.[/quote']

There was no way he should've beaten Wandy. He lost to Hamill as well. Chael had a title fight and rocked Silva while standing; Bisping isn't anywhere close to SIlva's skill. Chael would beat Bisping with GnP.

i mean bisping make mistakes when rushed but when you give him distance he is good technical striker and has a good ground game but chael would out wrestle him and beat him up for the entire fight

Bisping would avoid the takedowns, If he got taken down, he would get back to his feet, and pick Chael apart maybe finishing him. Bisping UD.

Bisping matches up with Chael terribly.

He wont fear his power, like he didnt feat Silva's power and came through it to land his takedowns. He was good enough standing to clip Silva and drop him a couple of times. Silva's headmovement is more effective than Bisping's running away style, especially as he's circled right on to people's strongest hand before. And his wrestling and jiu jitsu arent particularly good, so Sonnen will have no problem taking and keeping him down. And Bisping has no chance of subbing him off his back like the multiple black belts that have beaten Sonnen that way. Sorry but he'd get his **** handed to him.

He would try to like any other' date=' Chael matches up with Bisping terribly.[/quote']

How is that exactly? Chael is a better wrestler and a better striker; Bisping has decent stand-up, a less than decent chin (not because of the Hendo fight- he's been dazed in every fight since then), and that's pretty much it.

You are right in that he would be a bad match-up for Sonnen. Sonnen is the top contender. Bisping is where? Top 20? That's a huge step down.

He wont fear his power' date=' like he didnt feat Silva's power and came through it to land his takedowns. He was good enough standing to clip Silva and drop him a couple of times. Silva's headmovement is more effective than Bisping's running away style, especially as he's circled right on to people's strongest hand before. And his wrestling and jiu jitsu arent particularly good, so Sonnen will have no problem taking and keeping him down. And Bisping has no chance of subbing him off his back like the multiple black belts that have beaten Sonnen that way. Sorry but he'd get his **** handed to him.[/quote']

this ^^ bisping talks a good fight but he rarely backs it up

He wont fear his power' date=' like he didnt feat Silva's power and came through it to land his takedowns. He was good enough standing to clip Silva and drop him a couple of times. Silva's headmovement is more effective than Bisping's running away style, especially as he's circled right on to people's strongest hand before. And his wrestling and jiu jitsu arent particularly good, so Sonnen will have no problem taking and keeping him down. And Bisping has no chance of subbing him off his back like the multiple black belts that have beaten Sonnen that way. Sorry but he'd get his **** handed to him.[/quote']

Bisping can Sub Sonnen, You are underestimating him massivly Chael wont fear his power, your right, he prob will get KTFO.

Archived