BEG it is time

Fast

you know what feels great?? The love from my wife so stop flirting with me you home-wrecker! lol

This is not directed at you Mik but.....here goes:

Browneyedgirl's DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT FLIRTING WITH ANYONE ON HERE.

I am a people person and I like to chat. If being relatively nice and joking around with fellow forum members makes me a tramp - then they have issues - not me. If seeing a few kind words and a winky face sends a poster into the realm of thinking that I like him - he is clearly deranged.

In fact - the person I have paid the most attention to on here and been the kindest to has been Lace....and she is female. My personality type is what it is, and it is probably never gonna change.

That is all. ;)

I am a people person and I like to chat. If being relatively nice and joking around with fellow forum members makes me a tramp - then they have issues - not me. If seeing a few kind words and a winky face sends a poster into the realm of thinking that I like him - he is clearly deranged.

In fact - the person I have paid the most attention to on here and been the kindest to has been Lace....and she is female. My personality type is what it is' date=' and it is probably never gonna change.

That is all. ;)[/quote']

how dare you clearly direct this towards me

He's an effective fighter because he has great stand up mixed with outstanding aggression. and he's not afraid for it to go to the ground. If stomps were allowed in the UFC we'd see an even more dominant Shogun.

Don't forget he is hungry -trains like crazy- and WANTS it. The man is a machine.

And yes, I have an opinion....just not stupid enough to put it out there - anything I say is suspect - you really think I would open myself up to discussing MMA - heaven forbid. :rolleyes:

In fact - the person I have paid the most attention to on here and been the kindest to has been Lace....and she is female. My personality type is what it is' date=' and it is probably never gonna change.

That is all. ;)[/quote']

He was kidding, but I made a thread to take care of such people.

Don't forget he is hungry -trains like crazy- and WANTS it. The man is a machine.

And yes' date=' I have an opinion....just not stupid enough to put it out there - anything I say is suspect - you really think I would open myself up to discussing MMA - heaven forbid. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Be brave begin to put people in their place;)

I agree' date=' brown is to common,just saying[/quote']

I do quite well with them - just sayin. They have plenty of personality. You simple cannot go on eye colour alone, no matter what the colour. The size and shape are far more appealing than only colour.

I do quite well with them - just sayin. They have plenty of personality. You simple cannot go on eye colour alone' date=' no matter what the colour. The size and shape are far more appealing than only colour.[/quote']

My wife has brown eyes, just saying.

Well said. Good morning' date=' BEG.....[/quote']

Thank you Lace dear. Mornin' to you too! How did you sleep? Well?

Am I accosting you with my words - cause I had better be careful...showing interest in you might be construed as flirting...please restrain yourself....I wouldn't want people to think that of me. :rolleyes:

Anyone want to talk about MMA in here? Just saying.

Alright - here is an opinion I have regarding MMA:

Women have NO place there. At least not on the level of being on a card or anything. Maybe as a hobby or as a physical workout. But watching 2 women duke it out to the blood is just full of wrong IMO.

Alright - here is an opinion I have regarding MMA:

Women have NO place there. At least not on the level of being on a card or anything. Maybe as a hobby or as a physical workout. But watching 2 women duke it out to the blood is just full of wrong IMO.

I agree fully with this.

Do you like Brock or Anderson' date=' BEG?

I hope not.[/quote']

Silva all the way. I know he got flack for being arrogant and ****y after 112, but I look at it this way. He was there to fight. Not make friends. He knew he had it, and he flaunted it. Perhaps this isn't gentlemanly, but this is MMA - NOT freakin cricket.

Silva all the way. I know he got flack for being arrogant and ****y after 112' date=' but I look at it this way. He was there to fight. Not make friends. He knew he had it, and he flaunted it. Perhaps this isn't gentlemanly, but this is MMA - NOT freakin cricket.[/quote']

lol @ cricket

funny_cric_moments4.png

Archived