do u still watch wwe?? :)

banga94

poll up soon...

well...

do you?

i 'tried' watching it this morning but it was just so pathetic i had to switch it off...

i dont understand how theres 28yr old menin the croud screaming n shouting wen cena pulls out a f u

what happened to the good old undertaker vs mankind days :(

ino ur probably thinking:

your a 16 year old little ****. n i still watch it. but ohwell

hopfully ufc dusnt turn commecial...

No not any more.

I was a huge fan when I was a kid back in the golden age. Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Roddy Roddy Piper, Andre, The 4 Horsemen, Super FLy Snuka, RIcky the Dragon Steamboat etc etc.

I tried watching it not that long ago with one of my nephews, its is horrible now or maybe I'm just an old fart that doesn't appreciate it anymore.

No not any more.

I was a huge fan when I was a kid back in the golden age. Hogan' date=' Ultimate Warrior, Roddy Roddy Piper, Andre, The 4 Horsemen, Super FLy Snuka, RIcky the Dragon Steamboat etc etc.

I tried watching it not that long ago with one of my nephews, its is horrible now or maybe I'm just an old fart that doesn't appreciate it anymore.[/quote']

you might be old but No, there is not much to appreciate at all unless your a chick & you like juiced up gorillas in tight tights, or you are like 7 or 8 & aren't allowed watching real fighting.

i remember the days of andre the giant, hulk hogan, ultimate warrior & the Wrestlemania in Toronto & i'm only 22, then it moved on to undertaker, the original kane, mankind, stone cold and it was ehh decent but now, worst thing ever, No, Never will i watch it, haven't since i was 12-13. terrible ****ing characters & gimmicks now.

I grew up watching WWF and NWA. Hogan, Macho, Flair, Steamboat, Andre, Dusty, etc....I quit watching when I saw Doink the Clown, so I missed the whole Austin/Rock era, but as a loyal fan, I caught up. But then I watched between 2002-2008. I retired from watching it when Ric Flair retired from WWE. It just isn't what it used to be.

I think they feel that kids will eat up anything, so putting any thought into the writing is not cared about as long as they sell merchandise and PPVs. They don't even have blood anymore.

So, not a hell no, but a no from me.

Archived