Bisping Dissing Jacksons Camp!

TwinkleToesTommy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheering for Bisping in this fight! Ha ha, funny, I looked at Tiki's twitter and he twitter: "215! your a jolly old chap Bisping!" Something to that effect, anyways, he was up at 215. Didn't know Bisping gained so much weight between fights, not worried though.. he has always been in great condition come fight night.

Cheering for Bisping in this fight! Ha ha' date=' funny, I looked at Tiki's twitter and he twitter: "215! your a jolly old chap Bisping!" Something to that effect, anyways, he was up at 215. Didn't know Bisping gained so much weight between fights, not worried though.. he has always been in great condition come fight night.[/quote']

Bisping actually walks arojund 230 before he loses any! He is a big guy mate!

Funny in another thread you said he cuts from 200 when you were trying to say that he was the same size as Dan hardy.

[iM]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m255/lookslikemeband/Funny/bisping-redcoat.jpg[/img]

Actually i said Dan Hardy ways over 200 before he cuts Bisping ways Around 230 when he cuts, get your facts strait, he tools with Hardy in sparring.

I dont think anyone from Wolfslair has ever beaten a fighter coming out of Jackson's camp at least recently....no wonder hes upset.

Wolfslair is a mediocre camp for sure. The two best guys are Rampage and Bisping, and they cant even get to spar with guys their size since majority of the members are LWs and WWs. An example of this is when Rampage was sparring on his primtime show against a guy who was probably a LW, Rampage was handling him badly. Its just the talent level and lack of bigger guys really pulls the camp down tremendously. Lets list some of the guys at Jackson's camp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Jackson_%28MMA_trainer%29

Wolfslair is a mediocre camp for sure. The two best guys are Rampage and Bisping' date=' and they cant even get to spar with guys their size since majority of the members are LWs and WWs. An example of this is when Rampage was sparring on his primtime show against a guy who was probably a LW, Rampage was handling him badly. Its just the talent level and lack of bigger guys really pulls the camp down tremendously. Lets list some of the guys at Jackson's camp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Jackson_%28MMA_trainer%29[/quote']

The Wolfslair is a good camp, I will admit not teh best, i think he should change but he is doing fine in it, if he wants to stay its up to him.

Don't be so sure' date=' if Akiyama learned anything from his fight with Wandy its that Bisping is very vulnerable to leg sweeps, especially when he's throwing kicks. There's no better guy's in the world than judo guys at clinch sweeps.[/quote']

Bisping will not be taken down in the fight, if he was he would be right back up to his feet.

Archived