BJ Penn ready to fight again

m3talh3ad123

I'm glad that he said somthing about his camp' date=' it means he's thinking about what to do with it, i truely beleive that if he trained at blackhouse or another top camp he could be the best fighter in the world.[/quote']

BJ Penn may be a lot of things, but I don't think fudge packer is one of them.

I'm glad that he said somthing about his camp' date=' it means he's thinking about what to do with it, i truely beleive that if he trained at blackhouse or another top camp he could be the best fighter in the world.[/quote']

Yeah, I think he realized after he saw the replay. His corner was horrid on Saturday and his camp had him less then prepared for that fight. He just needs to swallow his pride and train with Greg Jackson and GSP. He really has no business in WW, and I think he could learn a lot from Greg and GSP about wrestling.

I basically says that BJ realizes that he was not on his top game on saturday and he plans on going to the gym and getting back into the swing of things. As for the camp' date=' he doesn't know what he wants to do. I have a feeling he wants to change the camp though.[/quote']

thanks and i hope he does change camps

See where BJ is at' date=' put him in there with some of the mid level lightweight guys and see what happens. Maby it's time for Clay Guida to get his shot at BJ penn. Or Nate Diaz.[/quote']

As for Nate, he really needs to stay at WW, he looks so emaciated at 155. I think Clay would be a good fight for BJ to put him closer to a contender position. Clay is the stepping stone for all the good fighters in the LW division.

Archived