Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneKnight

You ALL Have No one Else to Blame but Yourselves..

Fast' date='

We joined the forums the same time and you have over 15k posts...

Is there a private section of the forums that we don't know about? LOL[/quote']

shhh, everyone will be mad.:P

Yes, it is by invitation only, some memebers include

Brewster

GRow

Owl Man

KFM

UFCGOD 1

Kang

BEG

Lace

UFC achilles

And a few more

Why?

ufcgod1 is a cool guy, and a good poster. the fact so many people cry and whine about him is YOUR problem and not HIS.

make ur stupid threads, cry all day long if it makes u happy... but i tell u now, every thread or angry reply you make to him he will laugh at you, i will laugh at you, everyone will laugh at you. do YOU get the picture?

ufcgod1 is a cool guy' date=' and a good poster. the fact so many people cry and whine about him is YOUR problem and not HIS.

make ur stupid threads, cry all day long if it makes u happy... but i tell u now, every thread or angry reply you make to him he will laugh at you, i will laugh at you, everyone will laugh at you. do YOU get the picture?[/quote']

And a bunch of angry sub****ians will hunt you down... thought I would add that in there.:eek:

ufcgod1 is a cool guy' date=' and a good poster. the fact so many people cry and whine about him is YOUR problem and not HIS.

make ur stupid threads, cry all day long if it makes u happy... but i tell u now, every thread or angry reply you make to him he will laugh at you, i will laugh at you, everyone will laugh at you. do YOU get the picture?[/quote']

Interesting. I don't think AK mentioned any names so what made you jump to this conclusion? There were quite a few threads made about let's ban this member and it was more than one person.

Interesting. I don't think AK mentioned any names so what made you jump to this conclusion? There were quite a few threads made about let's ban this member and it was more than one person.

The name is mentioned in this thread, just saying.

I am doing fairly well' date=' you bro?[/quote']

yeah im good, just back from a long day at work and its chillout night tonight! back to the mma training tomorrow!

how many of our boys are banned? see claxp is? wtf for?

not only is it mentioned, its also made very clear who AK is on about. and also, he is just doing the same himself for the attention.

maybe you should join a 'gay' mafia and they will keep you up to date

it sure is bro!! if we dont succeed on this forum how will we ever cope in life? also... on our site' date=' can u pm me my password please, i cant log in and ive forgot it. cheers[/quote']

lol @ the OP taking this a little way to seriously ...

i can't see the pass bro , but i can change them pm me what you want it to be and i'll change it

save that quote bro' date=' and if you ever write a life story, it will fit perfectly...[/quote']

very amusing. you don't know me nor what I do. so why don't you gtfo.

not only is it mentioned' date=' its also made very clear who AK is on about. and also, he is just doing the same himself for the attention.

maybe you should join a 'gay' mafia and they will keep you up to date[/quote']

I understand what AK was doing but no I didn't know it was in reference to God1 nor do I give a damn about forum politics. I could care less what people post and I have no animosity towards anyone.

I understand what AK was doing but no I didn't know it was in reference to God1 nor do I give a damn about forum politics. I could care less what people post and I have no animosity towards anyone.

then i revoke my ''gaymafia'' comment. all is peaceful once more...

or is it.... *looks at mikmania*

Lol not really Im more like the guy that goes to the gym does his thing quietly then goes home.

Really I just wanted AK to know how awesome that opening was to his thread. Probably the strongest start I've ever seen.

That and I thought is was appropiate for this thread.

I agree that has to be the funniest crap I have read on this forums.......

I see so many people crying and creating threads about a certain member' date=' but don't you all realize.. That is exactly what he wants? So why give it to him? I'm not going to drop any names, because that would defeat the purpose of this thread. But you all know who I'm talking about.

Do you all honestly think I would've created all the trolls threads I have, if nobody ever replied to any of them? Of course not. I wouldn't even bother. You all replying to his threads just encourages him, to keep on doing it, because he knows it pisses you all off. As long as it gets SOME kind of reaction out of you all, it feeds his need to keep creating threads.

You'll notice more than half of the replies in his threads, are his replies. Because he's responding to the other half of the replies. He wouldn't be able to continue bumping his threads with replies, if nobody ever replied to his threads. Who else is he going to reply to? Himself? So don't get mad and sit here and cry to the mods, because you clowns don't know how to ignore him. You ignore him, the mods will see he keeps spamming threads, they will sort him out.

It just bothers me seeing half the board cry about it, but not follow through on a simple task like ignore him and realize if you do that, eventually he and his threads will go away. You guys let him know what pisses you all off, and he will continue to piss you all off as long as it continues to piss you all off. He feels the need to keep creating the threads because you all feel the need to keep responding to them. It's a simple concept that most of you can't seem to grasp. But yet you act dumbfounded why he's still here making threads.

The sad thing is, you all will read this, understand it, and then still go into one of his threads and give him exactly what he wants. So don't blame the troll, don't blame the mods, blame yourselves. You want to do something about it? You know what to do. You want this cycle to keep repeating itself, keep responding to him. All you more mature, long time members should know better.

I would actually encourage him if he showed some diversity, and he could draw a laugh or 2. But his threads are played out, and he posts them for the sole purpose to enrage the board. I can see the quality of the board has taken a hit, there's like 5 other people with his same style of posting, who spam the same threads over and over. Banning him won't do this forum any good. He'll easily make another account and be right back. It's time the entire forum wises up and completely ignores the problem. You do that, it WILL go away. But it's up to you all to do that. Not the mods, not the troll. You. So quit the biching and man your little asses up already.[/quote']

It was fun to Harass TTT for a while, but the forum is taking a major nose dive right now. Take a look at the UFC section. It's endless Bisping threads and Silva hate threads. I mean really??? Isn't there something better we could discuss?

Then take a look at the Outside the UFC section. It's drama club / the Twilight with endless attention seeking threads. What is happening?

It was fun to Harass TTT for a while' date=' but the forum is taking a major nose dive right now. Take a look at the UFC section. It's endless Bisping threads and Silva hate threads. I mean really??? Isn't there something better we could discuss?

Then take a look at the Outside the UFC section. It's drama club / the Twilight with endless attention seeking threads. What is happening?[/quote']

stop moaning you little ferrit

Hmm I think I figured out Dcents true identity from that video he posted.

Did someone mention apples? and pie?

01293-3.jpg

Yep clearly him. He's wearing the same t-shirt in this lone pic

jason-biggs.jpg

batman_distressed_symbol_gray_t_shirt_2.jpg

You sure this ain't you Dcent? I think I solved the mystery with that lone pic:D

jason-biggs.jpg

batman_distressed_symbol_gray_t_shirt_2.jpg

You sure this ain't you Dcent? I think I solved the mystery with that lone pic:D

close.

I AM a jew.

and I am also delightfully wacky/sweet.

my life is essentially one long romantic comedy peppered with awkward sexual discoveries and boxcutter rapings.

I could make a really bad joke right now concerning a discussion earlier now but Im not even gonna go there.

dont bother going there.

I was already there, and I ****ed the place up. threw candy wrappers all over, made a sandwich, took a **** and didnt flush, and when I left I left the door open so everyone knew that I was there.