to be fair....

thephenom was a cool guy.

when the mods destroyed him (his 2 bans were totally unjust and most agreed, but he did see his wrongs and spoke to the mods to clear it up) freddyfourfingers came to replace him, and was destined to again be the greatest poster seen for many a time...

however, they destroyed him too, so freddyhadhisfingerscutoff is here to redeem thephenom and honour him in all his dealings here.

he is currently in talks with leonie about the ban, and hopes he and she can resolve this to allow your friend, thephenom, to return. and learn.

when the mods destroyed him (his 2 bans were totally unjust and most agreed' date=' but he did see his wrongs and spoke to the mods to clear it up) freddyfourfingers came to replace him, and was destined to again be the greatest poster seen for many a time...

however, they destroyed him too, so freddyhadhisfingerscutoff is here to redeem thephenom and honour him in all his dealings here.

he is currently in talks with leonie about the ban, and hopes he and she can resolve this to allow your friend, thephenom, to return. and learn.[/quote']

heheeh

867330-awesome_thread_super.jpg

Tell us here

i think it was a misunderstanding, however i did a few wrongs. no more than others here. im not banned right now as i am pm'ing leonie to resolve this. hopefully we can sort it, if not, i will be gone. i was banned for the joke to ufcgod1 and how i made it look like it was to beg. so i got banned for being rude. for the record, i dont think beg had any doing in my ban and it was just crossed wires between me and leonie. apparently shes a cool, but stern, mod so maybe i have hope..

also, what did you think to my comeback name? freddyfourfingers, then when he got banned, freddyhadhisfingerscutoff

comedy genius ~:D

i think it was a misunderstanding' date=' however i did a few wrongs. no more than others here. im not banned right now as i am pm'ing leonie to resolve this. hopefully we can sort it, if not, i will be gone. i was banned for the joke to ufcgod1 and how i made it look like it was to beg. so i got banned for being rude. for the record, i dont think beg had any doing in my ban and it was just crossed wires between me and leonie. apparently shes a cool, but stern, mod so maybe i have hope..

also, what did you think to my comeback name? freddyfourfingers, then when he got banned, freddyhadhisfingerscutoff

comedy genius ~:D[/quote']

not too sure about the genius part.... clever though.

Lol I love when people refer to themselves third person. I thought the ban was unjustified since you made it clear the joke was directed at God1.

thanks dude. good to know i got a bit of support, i know i act a fool sometimes, but ive only been banned twice, and both were unjust and when a mod came in and didnt understand my humour.

i think it was a misunderstanding' date=' however i did a few wrongs. no more than others here. im not banned right now as i am pm'ing leonie to resolve this. hopefully we can sort it, if not, i will be gone. i was banned for the joke to ufcgod1 and how i made it look like it was to beg. so i got banned for being rude. for the record, i dont think beg had any doing in my ban and it was just crossed wires between me and leonie. apparently shes a cool, but stern, mod so maybe i have hope..

comedy genius ~:D[/quote']

Yes, I caught that on the name right off, Freddie still got his chicken?:eek:

what was the exact joke that was told

bascially, it was along the lines of beg and ufcgod1 saying they would run the forums together, i said only if i let them... so give me a (oral funtime frankie moment) and i will allow u to run it in peace..... ufcgod1.....

so it looked like it was to beg, but BOOOM, it was **** loving and to ufcgod. i know he would always take my comments as a joke.

bascially' date=' it was along the lines of beg and ufcgod1 saying they would run the forums together, i said only if i let them... so give me a (oral funtime frankie moment) and i will allow u to run it in peace..... ufcgod1.....

so it looked like it was to beg, but BOOOM, it was **** loving and to ufcgod. i know he would always take my comments as a joke.[/quote']

I think it's B.S. I can tell guys on here to suck my dry erase marker and get no hack but as soon as a female is introduced you are banned....

I think it's B.S. I can tell guys on here to suck my dry erase marker and get no hack but as soon as a female is introduced you are banned....

exactly.

however to stop ANY hate going towards the girl in question, i dont think she had anything to do with it. it was just a mod misunderstanding in my opinion.

exactly.

however to stop ANY hate going towards the girl in question' date=' i dont think she had anything to do with it. it was just a mod misunderstanding in my opinion.[/quote']

You would be correct here....and thanks by the way...appreciate not being hated for a change. Hope you are well. ;)

when the mods destroyed him (his 2 bans were totally unjust and most agreed' date=' but he did see his wrongs and spoke to the mods to clear it up) freddyfourfingers came to replace him, and was destined to again be the greatest poster seen for many a time...

he is currently in talks with leonie about the ban, and hopes he and she can resolve this to allow your friend, thephenom, to return. and learn.[/quote']

Wow, they're actually talking to you about your ban? I still have no clue why I was banned, message made no sense to me what so ever and I've gotten no explanation despite inquiring about it.

You would be correct here....and thanks by the way...appreciate not being hated for a change. Hope you are well. ;)

yeah im good. not sure whats going on with my ban, this account hasnt been banned, but leonie is yet to reply. kinda hoping it gets lifted as like it here, and deep dpwn, we all love a good fall out.

yes i am well, hows u beggie baby? :)

Archived