Useless Facts:

Mancunianbulldog

T.I. Arrested -- Cops Claim Ecstasy | TMZ.com

T.I. and "Tiny" were arrested on the Sunset Strip last night after making an illegal U-turn. Cops say they smelled marijuana, conducted a search and found a controlled substance.

We're now told that the substance was allegedly ecstasy. And, our law enforcement sources call it a "small amount."

Facts.

No matter how long you boil a water or how many fire you used in it' date=' the highest temperature it can reach is only up to 100 degrees Celsius.[/quote']

Do you know why that is so?

The reason that is the case is because the water which is hotter than 100 degrees celcius has been turned into vapor.

And no, Raffy, that is a valuable fact.

Do you know why that is so?

The reason that is the case is because the water which is hotter than 100 degrees celcius has been turned into vapor.

And no' date=' Raffy, that is a valuable fact.[/quote']

Yeah I know it's a valuable fact. This is covered in one of our subject in Engineering. It's about the Steam, the subject is Thermodynamics.

I alaways told my wife when she boils water for our coffee that after it boils she can turn the stove off coz it's just a waste of gas keeping it boiling for the next 3 min or so. She thinks that keeping it boil will make it more hotter, she always says that the hotter the coffee the better the taste. Lol.

Yeah I know it's a valuable fact. This is covered in one of our subject in Engineering. It's about the Steam' date=' the subject is Thermodynamics.

I alaways told my wife when she boils water for our coffee that after it boils she can turn the stove off coz it's just a waste of gas keeping it boiling for the next 3 min or so. She thinks that keeping it boil will make it more hotter, she always says that [b']the hotter the coffee the better the taste[/b]. Lol.

this is true. the hotter the water the better it will extract the flavor.

Hmm..I had a discussion with UFCGOD1 earlier today. I found out he really doesn't like me as a poster and that I am a two faced worthless something.:)

Anyway' date=' what happened to BEG?[/quote']

We can't all get along...that is just the nature of things. I hate being in the middle of this drama. He hates you and both of you are my friends. From now on, I should just stay out of other people's problems.

We can't all get along...that is just the nature of things. I hate being in the middle of this drama. He hates you and both of you are my friends. From now on' date=' I should just stay out of other people's problems.[/quote']

Oh, I'm not bothered by it. He's a fellow forum member, a long time one at that. He's alright. Even if he doesn't like me. I'll just stay out of his way. No big deal.

So what happened with BEG?

Archived