How much time do you spend on the forums?

Jeff83

I've been a fan of this sport for a long time... my wife knows how much I love it and doesn't mind when I dish out the extra money for the PPV's while having people over... the 60 bucks isn't much after the BBQ and alcohol expenses.

That being said she's always saying that I spend more time on the forums than I do with her.

She's just jealous.

I've been a fan of this sport for a long time... my wife knows how much I love it and doesn't mind when I dish out the extra money for the PPV's while having people over... the 60 bucks isn't much after the BBQ and alcohol expenses.

That being said she's always saying that I spend more time on the forums than I do with her.

She's just jealous.

If your wife says your spending too much time on the forum, then your spending too much time on the forum. How much time, doesnt matter, the fact is, the people around you think you are.

Fast has a computer at work so who cares? He's a cool guy as far as im concerned

On an average, about 5 hours a day and proud of it. I bet some of these fellows wish they could do it. yes I have my own office equipped with 2 computers, I also have 2 at home. i work from 8:00- 4:00 so ..... then I go train and get on after my family goes to bed. So no harm done, it does not interfere with my life.

On an average' date=' about 5 hours a day and proud of it. I bet some of these fellows wish they could do it. yes I have my own office equipped with 2 computers, I also have 2 at home. i work from 8:00- 4:00 so ..... then I go train and get on after my family goes to bed. So no harm done, it does not interfere with my life.[/quote']

Fast what kind of school are you a counselor at?

She's just jealous.

Ha ha! For me it differs. Some days if i'm bored a few hours, other days none.

Archived