Bader vs Lil Nog

browny377

Just wondering how everyone thinks this fight is going to go down. I am a massive fan of bader and want him to win. Im left unsure though after seeing all his fights. His stand up is okay, he has a lot of power but i think lil nog is too technical and may pick him apart. However im not sure what will happen if bader takes it to the ground. Let me know what your thinjking about this fight.

and he is NCAA 1 division wrestler so he could easily survive on the ground from the Nogs BJJ' date='Bader will won[/quote']

wrestling and BJJ are 2 100% different disciplines being a good wrestler does not stop you from being subbed

Just like BJJ does not stop takedowns

Little Nog has great boxing skills, but is also a very inconsistant fighter. To those who doubt little nog's stand up go watch Shogun vs Little Nog, however Nog also does not have the best takedown defense and also likes to pull guard which could hurt him a lot in this fight. I really want Nog to win but I would have to say this is Bader's fight.

wrestling and BJJ are 2 100% different disciplines being a good wrestler does not stop you from being subbed

Just like BJJ does not stop takedowns

I agree, Bader is going to have to be very tight on the ground, we have nt seen him on the ground with a serious BJJ guy, no disrespect to Schafer but most of the time he was on his back was due to a massive right hand and was nt in a position to set up a sub so i ll guess we ll see.

Archived