Sign in to follow this  
Exodus9mm

Man, I was hoping to catch a throwdown....

Between my boy Brew and UFCGod1.......

Take him downtown to Chinatown Brewster.

Didn't you and brew have a debate once?

Ya' date=' you know your stuff but if I remember right, brew [i']really[/i] knows his stuff. ;)

Didn't you and brew have a debate once?

Ya' date=' you know your stuff but if I remember right, brew [i']really[/i] knows his stuff. ;)

Brew and I have had MANY debates. He is a very intelligent man when it comes to anything business related to MMA and the UFC. He schools me regularly on such topics. But that's how you learn right?

Now, as for MMA history in terms of fights, I've yet to see him want a piece :)

Between my boy Brew and UFCGod1.......

Take him downtown to Chinatown Brewster.

Putting fuel on the fire are you? ^^^ Oh no Exoudus is not a trouble maker:rolleyes:

I have no issues with UFCGOD1, he is good guy. Him and I had a disagreement in the past, but we have worked past it through dialogue and I think he is a great guy who is capable of good debate.

I have no issues with UFCGOD1' date=' he is good guy. Him and I had a disagreement in the past, but we have worked past it through dialogue and I think he is a great guy who is capable of good debate.[/quote']

Really?Maybe I'm just blinded by the 1,000 nonsense threads.

HA ! sorry your private forum is not so private anymore ...

Not real worried' date=' as you can't see threads unless you are signed in, and the culprit for the information in the first place is being dealt with.

You also should realize that Brew isn't the owner of that forum, and there are people on there that haven't done anything to you, to deserve this treatment. Expect to be treated quite harshly, as if, by some chance, personal photos of [i']my[/i] family, or information about them, were to become public knowledge, I will have no recourse but to retaliate with all measures of the legal system.

Also, you do realize that site you have written for's editor, and head writer is Kang and I? Dumb move, pal.

I have no issues with UFCGOD1' date=' he is good guy. Him and I had a disagreement in the past, but we have worked past it through dialogue and I think he is a great guy who is capable of good debate.[/quote']

Why did all those post/thread go missing then. Just curious.

Sounds like one of those politically correct statements made by someone in position of power..

For the love of god call in the nuclear strike Brew. We've all got your back.

Sounds like one of those politically correct statements made by someone in position of power..

For the love of god call in the nuclear strike Brew. We've all got your back.

Don't expect your account to be activated.

Not real worried' date=' as you can't see threads unless you are signed in, and the culprit for the information in the first place is being dealt with.

You also should realize that Brew isn't the owner of that forum, and there are people on there that haven't done anything to you, to deserve this treatment. Expect to be treated quite harshly, as if, by some chance, personal photos of [i']my[/i] family, or information about them, were to become public knowledge, I will have no recourse but to retaliate with all measures of the legal system.

Also, you do realize that site you have written for's editor, and head writer is Kang and I? Dumb move, pal.

Ouch, thats pretty unlucky lol

However you are a machester united fan by the looks of it so UGH! BOO Man United

Don't expect your account to be activated.

Aww come on.. I would've made a different account if I was going to troll.. I'd be a legit member up there. But I understand you not wanting to activate the account. I would've been straight up over there though, that's why I kept the name. I'm not going to try and hide anything. Nobody is a newb on that forum anyway, so why would I even bother wasting my time trolling?

Whatever though.. Your reasons for not wanting to activate my account are completely understandable.

Aww come on.. I would've made a different account if I was going to troll.. I'd be a legit member up there. But I understand you not wanting to activate the account. I would've been straight up over there though' date=' that's why I kept the name. I'm not going to try and hide anything. Nobody is a newb on that forum anyway, so why would I even bother wasting my time trolling?

Whatever though.. Your reasons for not wanting to activate my account are completely understandable.[/quote']

I'm glad you can understand, and not be mad about it. At a later time(as you have been a good poster) maybe. Wrong time to try to activate an account. It is an invite only forum.

Let me get this straight

UFCGOD 1 sees a plot devised by you and a few others to troll his forum and shut it down and he calls you on it and now you are mad? Even threating to sue him on a different matter? Then because he made this know you are saying you write for the same editor he does and you can cause him to be fired from doing that?

hmmm sound like you got caught and are mad bro

Also a lesson can be learned in this, do not ever say anything on a forum that you ae ashamed of when it comes to the surface;)

Ouch' date=' thats pretty unlucky lol

However you are a machester united fan by the looks of it so UGH! BOO Man United[/quote']

Yes, I am. I'm also quite a few other things that carry a lot of weight in the MMA community. And today, I am on a warpath. Not the day to debate football with me.

Yeah, you're probably right. He used to be a decent poster, but has gone way down hill in the last few months. With this latest crap, he's now slightly below Raffy_Handsome for me.....

Let me get this straight

UFCGOD 1 sees a plot devised by you and a few others to troll his forum and shut it down and he calls you on it and now you are mad? Even threating to sue him on a different matter? Then because he made this know you are saying you write for the same editor he does and you can cause him to be fired from doing that?

hmmm sound like you got caught and are mad bro

Also a lesson can be learned in this' date=' do not ever say anything on a forum that you ae ashamed of when it comes to the surface;)[/quote']

Hey slappy, I didn't devise any 'plot', and should not have to deal with the reprecussions of it. And, I AM the editor of the site, so yeah, he's out.

I've not been 'caught' by anything but crossfire, and am rightfully upset. Plus, there is nothing I am ASHAMED OF on that, or any other site. But the first 'shop of a picture of my daughter, or her name, or anything resembling that comes to light: You will be proper ****ed.

Brew and I have had MANY debates. He is a very intelligent man when it comes to anything business related to MMA and the UFC. He schools me regularly on such topics. But that's how you learn right?

Now' date=' as for MMA history in terms of fights, I've yet to see him want a piece :)[/quote']

Yeah he really did know the business side. Interesting stuff that doesn't really get talked about much if at all.

Let me know when you get him to agree to a history rematch. ;)

i have full transcript of the thread , screenshots of people saying they attacked my forum and they want to hack it ... you mad ?