CroCop is Lucky he got KTFO Cold before his Leg did the Exorcist 360

ArcaneKnight

If he was conscience when his leg twisted around like that, he likely would've never been able to walk again, let alone fight. But since he got KTFO cold, it saved his tendons and ligaments from permanent damage. Imagine if he would've woke up to his leg looking like that, he would've had an instant surge of pain, that would've been unbearable and the only thing that would've helped him at that point would've been a high dosage of morphine. Not only emotionally would he have never been the same, but his mind would've reprogrammed itself to think phsyically he could never be the same as well. He would've physically retired himself emotionally.

I got my Doctorates degree in the medical field from ITT Tech, I know exactly WTF I'm talking about when it comes to this crap.. Don't come in here questioning my MMedical knowledge, I'll slap you with a Doctorates degree, so don't try to tell me. I've studied these cases from top to bottom, I know the long term effects an injury of Cro Cop's magnitude has on people.

Why do you think Cro Cop never rewatched his fight with Gonzaga? Because highly respected, and highly qualified doctors like myself have warned him not to ever watch that fight. If he saw what happened, his mind would instantly shred his leg to pieces, to where it would be like a jigsaw puzzle for surgeons to put back together. The mind is a powerful thing and Cro Cop not knowing what happened to his leg is the only thing keeping it together at this point.

Have you ever had a dream where you were about to die, or several for that matter, but notice you always wake up before you actually do? That's because if you die in your dream, your mind thinks you died, and you'll never wake back up. Until your body finally succombs to the stress as well. So your brain has a built in life alert button that it presses, which saves you and prevents your brain from killing itself. We're all programmed that way.

Cro Cop's leg died, but he was woken back up and had his leg fixed before his mind realized what happened to his body. Thanks to Herb Dean's quick thinking. Hence why he was able to walk out of their under his own power because his mind had no idea anything even happened to his leg. If he sees it, it will detrimentally effect his physical life forever. His mind will physically reinjure its leg upon witnessing of the footage, to make up for what it did not know, that whole time. Once Cro Cop sees it, he can not lie to himself, his mind will accept what has happened to his leg, and rightfully destroy it to the point of non repair. It will know what it has to do to make things right.

That's why when you see some nerd **** little kids break their arm or leg, it doesn't effect them until they actually SEE that they broke it, only then does the pain instantly hit them. It's the mind that triggers the pain and injury. That's why it is paramount to destroy every single piece of this footage in existence and not ever use it in the presence of Cro Cop, regardless if it will help sell a rematch and spike PPV numbers. He could be walking out to the cage, see the promo video on all the screens in the arena and have his leg completely give out. The fight would be over before he ever even made it inside the Octagon.

So yes, his brain could internally destroy itself, but depending on Cro Cop, his brain might misfire and send signals to himself, subconsciously of course, to find a pot hole, to roll his ankle in. It wouldn't be on purpose, his brain might make him sleep walk to do it. His brain would know it has to make up for lost time and know that the destruction of his leg was something that just had to be done. But his leg basically got final destination'd. Herb Dean basically helped him cheat death, and it's only a matter of time before death catches up to his leg. It's fate, it's destiny, CC can only cheat it for so long. That's why I'm worried about his upcoming fight with Frank Mir. Frank Mir could be the grim reaper, out to Palahares Cro Cop's ankle and finish his leg off for good. That's why I wish he had just retired so he could live life to the fullest. There's more to this life than just fighting, but watching one of my hero's, and all time legends of the sport, being confined to a wheelchair is not something I want to see. Why retire when it's too late, when you're forced to? There's still time Cro Cop. Having a bum leg for the rest of your life is not worth pursuing a HW title you know you'll never win.

We best hope that Frank Mir doesn't tell him what happened when they get into the cage. If Cro Cop is gonna get his leg shredded by his mind, then I'd rather not see it on TV.

But thank you for the warning Dr Arkane (I can only assume you have that written on your office door). You have warned us of what could happen to Cro Cop and now we have no reason to be upset or angry when it ultimately does.

i read the first paragraph and you're right, since he wasnt "awake" its prevented him from feeling the pain, and being unconscious prevented his leg from major damage. its like when ur drunk and fall down the stairs, ur not really hurt and u only feel a bit of pain the next day because the alcohol relaxes your muscles and lets u take more pain

and then i read "he never rewatched his fight"

of course he ****ing watched the fight, being after the fact it wouldnt really affect him physically at all unless hes a retarded vietnam war vet with mental issues. he would just be like "oh ****, that happened?" then he would of laughed it off because his leg is fine at the time he is watching the video.

its more of a north american phenomenon where people are insanely affected by something like that. also more north americans are affected by post war trauma than people from other countries for simple reasons like, everything in your lives is censored till you are like 18. when in other countries they are raised without any stupid censoring. this goes for countries such as those in the middle east, many parts of africa, and some european countries like (dum dum dum) croatia, where in grade school and high school they are taught about war and trained in basic survival skills.

I'm new here so I don't know ArcaneKnight as well as some people seem they do' date=' but a degree from ITT Tech? that's like saying you got a BJJ black belt from your Mcdonald's happy meal... LOL[/quote']

The one thing you need to know about AK. NEVER take anything he says seriously. Not in the slightest.

I got my Doctorates degree in the medical field from ITT Tech' date=' I know exactly WTF I'm talking about when it comes to this crap.. Don't come in here questioning my MMedical knowledge, I'll slap you with a Doctorates degree, so don't try to tell me. I've studied these cases from top to bottom, I know the long term effects an injury of Cro Cop's magnitude has on people.[/quote']

Doctorates degree from itt tech lmfao your a **** from a dumb school.

watch your tone and hope he doesn't see that.

let me be more concise, there is no degree offered at Itt tech that even qualifies you to get into a program that makes u a doctor, the only thing closes to it is nursing, so this phony nurse here is talking mad trash like he knows something, but in reality hes cleaning ****.

And im sorry if im being rude i dont like to attack peoples credentials, but I had to say something it was screaming to be called out.

watch your tone and hope he doesn't see that.

You'd better delete this post right away. The guy knows politicians dude. He'll have you and your family arrested and held indefinitely.

suck a **** much? I've heard of nuthugging mma fighters but forum members? lol jeez

its sad that there is 20 people before you posting saying wow that was hilarious, and basically implying yes Arkane is full of sh!t. thats the point, and the fact that it has been said or hinted too several times and your still taking this post seriously, is well just sad...

yes Ansem im talking to you.

you dont think he put ITT down for a reason? everyone knows its a clown school....

its sad that there is 20 people before you posting saying wow that was hilarious' date=' and basically implying yes Arkane is full of sh!t. thats the point, and the fact that it has been said or hinted too several times and your still taking this post seriously, is well just sad...

yes Ansem im talking to you.

you dont think he put ITT down for a reason? everyone knows its a clown school....[/quote']

lol guess jokes on me huh ...

I don't hug his nuts. I respect his power and I fear his wrath. I wouldn't choose to anger him because I don't want to die. Not yet.

Your still a nut hugger.

If he was conscience when his leg twisted around like that' date=' he likely would've never been able to walk again, let alone fight. But since he got KTFO cold, it saved his tendons and ligaments from permanent damage. Imagine if he would've woke up to his leg looking like that, he would've had an instant surge of pain, that would've been unbearable and the only thing that would've helped him at that point would've been a high dosage of morphine. Not only emotionally would he have never been the same, but his mind would've reprogrammed itself to think phsyically he could never be the same as well. He would've physically retired himself emotionally.

I got my Doctorates degree in the medical field from ITT Tech, I know exactly WTF I'm talking about when it comes to this crap.. Don't come in here questioning my MMedical knowledge, I'll slap you with a Doctorates degree, so don't try to tell me. I've studied these cases from top to bottom, I know the long term effects an injury of Cro Cop's magnitude has on people.

Why do you think Cro Cop never rewatched his fight with Gonzaga? Because highly respected, and highly qualified doctors like myself have warned him not to ever watch that fight. If he saw what happened, his mind would instantly shred his leg to pieces, to where it would be like a jigsaw puzzle for surgeons to put back together. The mind is a powerful thing and Cro Cop not knowing what happened to his leg is the only thing keeping it together at this point.

Have you ever had a dream where you were about to die, or several for that matter, but notice you always wake up before you actually do? That's because if you die in your dream, your mind thinks you died, and you'll never wake back up. Until your body finally succombs to the stress as well. So your brain has a built in life alert button that it presses, which saves you and prevents your brain from killing itself. We're all programmed that way.

Cro Cop's leg died, but he was woken back up and had his leg fixed before his mind realized what happened to his body. Thanks to Herb Dean's quick thinking. Hence why he was able to walk out of their under his own power because his mind had no idea anything even happened to his leg. If he sees it, it will detrimentally effect his physical life forever. His mind will physically reinjure its leg upon witnessing of the footage, to make up for what it did not know, that whole time. Once Cro Cop sees it, he can not lie to himself, his mind will accept what has happened to his leg, and rightfully destroy it to the point of non repair. It will know what it has to do to make things right.

That's why when you see some nerd **** little kids break their arm or leg, it doesn't effect them until they actually SEE that they broke it, only then does the pain instantly hit them. It's the mind that triggers the pain and injury. That's why it is paramount to destroy every single piece of this footage in existence and not ever use it in the presence of Cro Cop, regardless if it will help sell a rematch and spike PPV numbers. He could be walking out to the cage, see the promo video on all the screens in the arena and have his leg completely give out. The fight would be over before he ever even made it inside the Octagon.

So yes, his brain could internally destroy itself, but depending on Cro Cop, his brain might misfire and send signals to himself, subconsciously of course, to find a pot hole, to roll his ankle in. It wouldn't be on purpose, his brain might make him sleep walk to do it. His brain would know it has to make up for lost time and know that the destruction of his leg was something that just had to be done. But his leg basically got final destination'd. Herb Dean basically helped him cheat death, and it's only a matter of time before death catches up to his leg. It's fate, it's destiny, CC can only cheat it for so long. That's why I'm worried about his upcoming fight with Frank Mir. Frank Mir could be the grim reaper, out to Palahares Cro Cop's ankle and finish his leg off for good. That's why I wish he had just retired so he could live life to the fullest. There's more to this life than just fighting, but watching one of my hero's, and all time legends of the sport, being confined to a wheelchair is not something I want to see. Why retire when it's too late, when you're forced to? There's still time Cro Cop. Having a bum leg for the rest of your life is not worth pursuing a HW title you know you'll never win.[/quote']

:eek: As a Cro-Cop fan.... even I found this entertaining, well done Sir... Extremely funny !!

If he was conscience when his leg twisted around like that' date=' he likely would've never been able to walk again, let alone fight. But since he got KTFO cold, it saved his tendons and ligaments from permanent damage. Imagine if he would've woke up to his leg looking like that, he would've had an instant surge of pain, that would've been unbearable and the only thing that would've helped him at that point would've been a high dosage of morphine. Not only emotionally would he have never been the same, but his mind would've reprogrammed itself to think phsyically he could never be the same as well. He would've physically retired himself emotionally.

So yes, his brain could internally destroy itself, but depending on Cro Cop, his brain might misfire and send signals to himself, subconsciously of course, to find a pot hole, to roll his ankle in. It wouldn't be on purpose, his brain might make him sleep walk to do it. His brain would know it has to make up for lost time and know that the destruction of his leg was something that just had to be done. But his leg basically got final destination'd. Herb Dean basically helped him cheat death, and it's only a matter of time before death catches up to his leg. It's fate, it's destiny, CC can only cheat it for so long. That's why I'm worried about his upcoming fight with Frank Mir. Frank Mir could be the grim reaper, out to Palahares Cro Cop's ankle and finish his leg off for good. That's why I wish he had just retired so he could live life to the fullest. There's more to this life than just fighting, but watching one of my hero's, and all time legends of the sport, being confined to a wheelchair is not something I want to see. Why retire when it's too late, when you're forced to? There's still time Cro Cop. Having a bum leg for the rest of your life is not worth pursuing a HW title you know you'll never win.[/quote']

Ok,i'm gonna be honest.I didn't like u before and i was pretty sure that i was never gonna like u.Ur threads was really interesting but sometimes u were giving the sense that u was an "i know everything about everything" guy....

But now...man..!!This thread is really kicking a**es.AWESOME and FREAKING...

Really amazing,bone breaking,and i'm afraid that i will not sleep tonight too...

In addition that i'm fan of Mirko,and as a fan of Mirko u made me really anxius about his next fight...Why AK?

Damn...I'm gonna keep this thread..I mean it man,That was kicking a**es

• 1 year later...

Damn, who pulled this gem out?? This was my favorite AK thread.. pure genius..and that's from the biggest Cro-Cop fan there is.. I laughed so hard at this thread..

Just makes me remember when trolling meant something ... :(

Troll's take note... this..this is how it's done.

Where's WesleyWells1 when you need him around to appreciate a good troll Cro-Cop thread??

Archived