Saturday Morning Gripe

Jeff83

So,

Some of you were around yesterday when I opened a thread asking what happened to Nikki aka "BloodSweatMuscles"

After an hour or so into the thread and quite a few replies, Nikki responded and a lot of people welcomed her back to the forums. The thread (IMHO) was a success and had countless replies. (200 or so within a few hours)

Needless to say I logged on to find out that this thread had been deleted.

The question is why? Was a certain mod jealous that I had asked about a member?

This isn't going into the direction you may think...

-Flaming, which includes, but is not limited to, use of racial, religious or ethnic slurs, sexually discriminative or homophobic language, cussing, and derogatory labeling.

-Posting of ****ographic or otherwise inappropriate, offensive or obscene images.

-Posting of subscription service exclusive content, including media, news, links, etc.

-Posting of stolen music and video.

-Use of another member’s photo, or any modified version thereof, without the member’s consent.

-Anyone’s private information, member or not.

-Spamming the board as a whole or by individual forum.

-Threats at any level, but most severely, threat or encouragement of physical harm.

-Hacking, including, but not limited to, hacking into or disabling other member or moderator accounts.

-Impersonation of a UFC Fighter or employee in any form.

After looking at the rules, I can see that I was in violation of none. The only thing to consider is that another respected user posted her picture in the thread when someone asked "Who is Nikki?" (If so, the entire thread shouldn't have been deleted, right?)

This new thread isn't about Nikki, it's about the mods taking action on one thing and clearly not others.

How many times do we need repeated threads? Or repeated user accounts?

Need I say TwinkleToesTommy, TwinkleToesTommy2, Michael_Bisping_Fan

or Carwinfan, Carwinfan2 and Carwinfan3.

This non sense needs to stop. Asking about a respected member in good standing and then welcoming this member back is not a violation. Especially when this member is a freaking MODEL and has fans.

If my thread was deleted (no offense to JJW) then why is the "RANDOM HOTTIES" thread still around? (Pictures of members are on there)

This forum lacks leadership and is biased. Mods pick and choose who stays and who goes.

Like I mentioned, my thread was in no violation of the rules. I actually informed the user about opening the thread and she was fine with it.

We all need to use good judgment. I'm not asking the mods to bend over backwards but just be fair. I'm not trying to stir up chaos when asking about another member.

That's my early Saturday morning gripe.

Enjoy your coffee and have a great day!

Just saying as someone who posted in that thread, and saw no rule violation other than the possible picture of BSM, who knows what direction the thread took after you'd logged off. I have had threads deleted that were fun and innocuous when I left, but got turned into flamefests later on. I PM'd a mod about it, and got a message back explaining why the thread was deleted and an apology, which was something the mod in question didn't have to do.

There are pictures of members on the random hotties thread?

Yes, there are pictures of Nikki on the thread and I'm sure other members as well.

Last night users were posting pictures of themselves and exposing covered private parts... lol... it was insane and hilarious but nonetheless nothing happened to that thread.

We got all these troll accounts, troll threads, spammers and users with egos who create threads about themselves everyday "appreciate me" etc...

I just don't get it. I can see if I was in violation but I clearly wasn't and if another user posted something is that reason to delete the entire thread?

Bottom line: If they are going to act on ONE thread (which in my opinion wasn't in violation) then ACT on the hundreds of threads that are.

Just saying as someone who posted in that thread' date=' and saw no rule violation other than the possible picture of BSM, who knows what direction the thread took after you'd logged off. I have had threads deleted that were fun and innocuous when I left, but got turned into flamefests later on. I PM'd a mod about it, and got a message back explaining why the thread was deleted and an apology, which was something the mod in question didn't have to do.[/quote']

Thanks for your reply.

I agree with you. I'm thinking it might have been the picture of Nikki as well but that wasn't me and there would be no need to delete an entire thread just for one bad post/image/etc..

I emailed G__row asking him about it last night but haven't got a response. I went back 5 pages and realized "yep, they deleted it" LOL

I'm sorry your thread got deleted. Hopefully someone will give you an answer as to why.

Thanks, Lace.

There were a lot of us posting in that thread last night!

All positive comments.... I don't recall one insult. People were asking how she was doing and getting replies.

As I mentioned the only thing that could have been in violation was something posted by another user. (I think it's fair to say that one user comment should not have had an entire thread deleted)

Especially considering all the copyrighted material that goes unnoticed around here (gif, video links, model images, etc)

There was no harm intended on my thread @ all.

Good morning Jeff. I deleted that thread last night at the request of Nikki. She sent me a message asking that it be removed and being that it was about her, I complied.

I also banned the ttt_2 and mbf accounts last night and dealt with several other reported posts and threads. I was out for most of the evening with family and when I got home and checked the forum and my email there were a ton of reported posts. After dealing with them, I went to bed. Now, normally I would have sent you a pm and explained why it was deleted, but I was super tired and forgot. My apologies for that.

Anyhow, I got to jet again as I have a birhtday party for my granddaughter, and a friend in the hospital after brain surgery. I will check in with you all later. HAve a great day and a great long weekend!

Good morning Jeff. I deleted that thread last night at the request of Nikki. She sent me a message asking that it be removed and being that it was about her' date=' I complied.

I also banned the ttt_2 and mbf accounts last night and dealt with several other reported posts and threads. I was out for most of the evening with family and when I got home and checked the forum and my email there were a ton of reported posts. After dealing with them, I went to bed. Now, normally I would have sent you a pm and explained why it was deleted, but I was super tired and forgot. My apologies for that.

Anyhow, I got to jet again as I have a birhtday party for my granddaughter, and a friend in the hospital after brain surgery. I will check in with you all later. HAve a great day and a great long weekend![/quote']

Thank you, sir.

Nikki and I sent a few PM's back and forth with no mention of her wanting it deleted but that is fair.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Something I sent:

Nikki,

As a fan of yours... I am greatly disappointed that you requested my thread to be deleted especially considering that everyone was welcoming you back and giving positive comments.

That being sad, you are a model and you will have fans. I appreciate the fact that you came in and replied but you could have told me how you truly felt considering we sent a few messages back and forth between the two of us.

I understand that another user posted an image of you... maybe that was offensive but I'm not sure.

People makes threads everyday and most of them are troll threads, with troll users and/or spam.

I wish you the best of success but you lost a bit of respect in my humble opinion. There was no disrespect intended asking your status and members welcoming you back. One bad apple shouldn't ruin the entire thread.

It would be like a UFC fighter asking for all his threads to be deleted. Are fans not entitled to an opinion of a fighter, model or forum user?

Respectfully,

Jeff

I again want to thank Bravo for letting us know why it was deleted. I apologize for making this thread out to be against the MODS. (I wasn't aware that it was deleted by user request)

That being said is why I am sharing the message listed above.

Good day to everyone and be safe this holiday weekend! Don't drink and drive!

Good morning Jeff. I deleted that thread last night at the request of Nikki. She sent me a message asking that it be removed and being that it was about her' date=' I complied.

[/quote']

I can assure you that this is completely untrue and i guarantee that he can provide no pm from Nikki asking for the thread to be removed, i know this because she sent me a text asking me to read the thread and when i logged in to read it was deleted. This is why i dont come on the forums anymore, too much drama, i'll stick with the blog side of the site thank you very much!

Tap

Tap good to see you on man.. and I agree with you, and don't blame you for staying away from this god forsaken forum. (calm down Fast.)

Fact of the matter is, Nikki makes the ladies jealous.. There was probably an abundance of female members telling the mods to take it down.

They might try to front to her face and act like it's all fine and well, but behind the scenes they're plotting to have her fine **** removed. She comes back and instantly takes all the shine away from these other ladies..

I don't know if Jeff was trying to hint at Leonie or whatever for taking the thread down, but Nikki has haters. I wouldn't doubt some dudes were getting jealous of the attention she was getting. So the mods boxes were probably overloaded with Nikki hate mail and they had enough of it.

Anyhow, I got to jet again as I have a birhtday party for my granddaughter, and a friend in the hospital after brain surgery. I will check in with you all later. HAve a great day and a great long weekend![/quote']

Hey,

I didn't message anyone about the thread. I reported one post, before I realized who it was. I explained that in the message. I do not mind people posting about me, I actually love when they do. One particular post freaked me out because it mentioned extremely personal info that I never would post online otherwise. That's all.

I'm sorry you misunderstood

Nikki <3

[/quote']

Random thought here, but I need to ask.

You removed the thread because it was about me and I didn't like a post in it. I appreciate the quick response you took on that. I just apologize for not being clear enough about what I was talking about.

Now rewind two months--- I personally started a thread about the Lingerie Football League that I had tried out for. The thread went on for 3 days and took on hundreds of posts. I begged and pleaded with the mods to remove it after it got infected with garbage.

I got called every vulgar name in the book and was up against a half a dozen trolls (that are no longer hear, I'm sure) all by myself. What went wrong there? Why couldn't that post get deleted?

Nikki

Random thought here' date=' but I need to ask.

You removed the thread because it was about me and I didn't like a post in it. I appreciate the quick response you took on that. I just apologize for not being clear enough about what I was talking about.

Now rewind two months--- I personally started a thread about the Lingerie Football League that I had tried out for. The thread went on for 3 days and took on hundreds of posts. I begged and pleaded with the mods to remove it after it got infected with garbage.

I got called every vulgar name in the book and was up against a half a dozen trolls (that are no longer hear, I'm sure) all by myself. What went wrong there? Why couldn't that post get deleted?

Nikki[/quote']

Things are different round here now. After the freedom the mods gave us was abused to breaking point, they are a lot stricter with their enforcement of the rules.

Thanks' date=' Lace.

There were a lot of us posting in that thread last night!

[b']All positive comments.... I don't recall one insult[/b]. People were asking how she was doing and getting replies.

As I mentioned the only thing that could have been in violation was something posted by another user. (I think it's fair to say that one user comment should not have had an entire thread deleted)

Especially considering all the copyrighted material that goes unnoticed around here (gif, video links, model images, etc)

There was no harm intended on my thread @ all.

Uh, just to clarify, I believe I was making fun of Fast a couple of times in that thread. But, what's new?

I don't believe that had anything to do with it though.

Things are different round here now. After the freedom the mods gave us was abused to breaking point' date=' they are a lot stricter with their enforcement of the rules.[/quote']

I'm glad to hear that. I like this forum and I'd like to believe that we're all valued members.

Uh' date=' just to clarify, I believe I was making fun of Fast a couple of times in that thread. But, what's new?

I don't believe that had anything to do with it though.[/quote']

You love Fast :P

Good morning Jeff. I deleted that thread last night at the request of Nikki. She sent me a message asking that it be removed and being that it was about her' date=' I complied.[/b']

hmmm.... interesting....

I can assure you that this is completely untrue and i guarantee that he can provide no pm from Nikki asking for the thread to be removed' date=' i know this because she sent me a text asking me to read the thread and when i logged in to read it was deleted.[/b'] This is why i dont come on the forums anymore, too much drama, i'll stick with the blog side of the site thank you very much!

Tap

That being said… I just want to know the truth but I think Nikki clearly explains it here:

Hey' date='

[b']I didn't message anyone about the thread. I reported one post, before I realized who it was. I explained that in the message. I do not mind people posting about me, I actually love when they do. One particular post freaked me out because it mentioned extremely personal info that I never would post online otherwise. That's all.

I'm sorry you misunderstood

Nikki <3

This is exactly what I’m talking about when I opened this thread.

Some things get deleted without warning or due regard for anyone’s opinion.

This is a public forum and based on opinion. My thread was simply asking about another user who happens to be a model. I think everyone can agree that it was inappropriate and extremely unfair to delete it.

Now I have a moderator telling me that Nikki requested it and two people who say otherwise.

When I created this thread I mentioned the lack of leadership that these forums have.

I understand the people have their daily lives and careers but stop the non sense.

It’s crazy to think that my thread with over 200 replies gets deleted based on ONE comment while we have troll threads, appreciation threads that go on for days.

Nikki brought up a good point about the other thread… I’d like to hear the response for that one.

This is beyond ridiculous!

Tap good to see you on man.. and I agree with you' date=' and don't blame you for staying away from this god forsaken forum. (calm down Fast.)

[/quote']

Hey AK! Good to see youre still around too, i've been so busy at work that i just get on the What's New section for a bit each day but no time to spend in the forums of late. I do miss your amusing threads though lol.

hmmm.... interesting....

That being said? I just want to know the truth but I think Nikki clearly explains it here:

This is exactly what I?m talking about when I opened this thread.

Some things get deleted without warning or due regard for anyone?s opinion.

This is a public forum and based on opinion. My thread was simply asking about another user who happens to be a model. I think everyone can agree that it was inappropriate and extremely unfair to delete it.

Now I have a moderator telling me that Nikki requested it and two people who say otherwise.

When I created this thread I mentioned the lack of leadership that these forums have.

I understand the people have their daily lives and careers but stop the non sense.

It?s crazy to think that my thread with over 200 replies gets deleted based on ONE comment while we have troll threads' date=' appreciation threads that go on for days.

Nikki brought up a good point about the other thread? I?d like to hear the response for that one.

This is beyond ridiculous![/quote']

I think it was a misunderstanding, It definitely happens a lot of busy forums like this.

Usually a model has many different agents' date='and they can't post pictures.Or show anyone unless it's not related to taking pictures for their agent.I don't know about Nikki,but this is true for models I know.[/quote']

Actually this is rarely ever true. It depends on the person. I hold my own, I don't want to pay someone for work they're not doing. Most agents make calls, that's it. I've never met a woman that didn't know how to use a phone :)

I think it was a misunderstanding' date=' It definitely happens a lot of busy forums like this.

Actually this is rarely ever true. It depends on the person. I hold my own, I don't want to pay someone for work they're not doing. Most agents make calls, that's it. [b']I've never met a woman that didn't know how to use a phone[/b] :)

I'm sorry, but this statement is ridiculous! Every woman I've ever met has been unable to use a phone. The amount of times I've said "Call me" without realising their lack of phone skills, am I right guys, guys, GUYS!

Oh, just me then.

I'm sorry' date=' but this statement is ridiculous! Every woman I've ever met has been unable to use a phone. The amount of times I've said "Call me" without realising their lack of phone skills, am I right guys, guys, GUYS!

Oh, just me then.[/quote']

hahaha! I hate it when my wife doesn't answer the damn cell phone... I'm like "hello, it's mobile, it goes with you so that I call you"

lol I'm with you on this...

+1

Rejection is a painful thing. LMAO

I think it was a misunderstanding' date=' It definitely happens a lot of busy forums like this.

Actually this is rarely ever true. It depends on the person. I hold my own, I don't want to pay someone for work they're not doing. Most agents make calls, that's it. I've never met a woman that didn't know how to use a phone :)[/quote']

Well my friend Heather has 3 agents,and one agent that is a complete biatch.So I'm guessing that is the reason why she isn't able to show anyone her work.It's unfortunate when you are stuck with people like that.Especially with modelling.

I'm sorry' date=' but this statement is ridiculous! Every woman I've ever met has been unable to use a phone. The amount of times I've said "Call me" without realising their lack of phone skills, am I right guys, guys, GUYS!

Funniest post ever!!!

Well my friend Heather has 3 agents' date='and one agent that is a complete biatch.So I'm guessing that is the reason why she isn't able to show anyone her work.It's unfortunate when you are stuck with people like that.Especially with modelling.[/quote']

Yeah tell her to fire them. If she a new model? New models are like prey, every agent loves them. I cannot imagine not being allowed to use my OWN pictures.

IF she needs any help, let me know. I'll give you my e-mail to give her. There are a lot of scammers out there.

This is and EPIC post, very funny HH as always, KCUF! i'm starting to miss this place *sigh*

This is and EPIC post' date=' very funny HH as always, KCUF! i'm starting to miss this place *sigh*[/quote']

I secretly created all this chaos to bring back the good forum members.

My evil plan is working. Just kidding.

But seriously, it's good to see everyone posting in good and humorous fashion.

I secretly created all this chaos to bring back the good forum members.

My evil plan is working. Just kidding.

But seriously' date=' it's good to see everyone posting in good and humorous fashion.[/quote']

Operation chaos was a success!

You guys should stay' date=' im relatively new still but this place is really cool.[/quote']

I will =-) I like raising hell

Matt Serra seems like a cool f'n dude.

I almost cried because the Hughes vs Serra promos were so funny, and the thing he said about Trigg was so funny too. "Frank called me a short guido, and yeah I am, but that guy has a tramp stamp on his back! If I were that guy id just pull guard as soon as a fight starts so nobody could see it" Matt is the man!!

Or when he's like "I can't lose to a guy with a f'n tramp stamp"

Frank Trigg was exposed in the UFC as the complete joke that he is... he got dominated sent TFO.

I will meet Randy Couture and Matt Serra before I die, I promise you. Id also like to meet chuck and my boy Karo too but Matt and Randy take priority lol.

I will meet Randy Couture and Matt Serra before I die' date=' I promise you. Id also like to meet chuck and my boy Karo too but Matt and Randy take priority lol.[/quote']

If I could meet any two I'd have to go with Lesnar (kinda obvious, I know) and Dan Henderson.

Hendo actually only lives about 8 miles south of me. I'm going to attend his school (Team Quest) once I finish up with a blue belt from the Gracie Academy.

If I could meet any two I'd have to go with Lesnar (kinda obvious' date=' I know) and Dan Henderson.

Hendo actually only lives about 8 miles south of me. I'm going to attend his school (Team Quest) once I finish up with a blue belt from the Gracie Academy.[/quote']

Definitely should, Team Quest is a sick place, the wrestling talent pool there has always been great. Id like to look into some options like that a few years from now. Im doing muay thai at Team Haycraft and bjj at Derby City mma, They arent big camps but the talent level at both places is great, especially at Haycraft since a few guys who fight Bellator train and instruct there.

Archived