The KING ask: Who's the Forum Top Girl

raffy_handsome

I, the King of Forum ask all of the members here if who do you think is the Top Girl of this forum. Now that the Top Man of this forum already determined which is yours truly the King. Then it's time we must know for the girls.

BEG

Nikki (BloodSweatMuscle)

Lace

CJL

Jade

You must consider Looks, Body, Intelligence & Sense of Humor in choosing.

Pay ye respect to the King before you vote.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I' date=' the King of Forum ask all of the members here if who do you think is the [b']Top Girl [/b] of this forum. Now that the Top Man of this forum already determined which is yours truly the King. Then it's time we must know for the girls.

BEG

Nikki (BloodSweatMuscle)

Lace

CJL

Jade

You must consider Looks, Body, Intelligence & Sense of Humor in choosing.

Pay ye respect to the King before you vote.

Good evening my King, I love you and wish blessing on you.

Anyway I cannot jsut pick one, I woudl ahve to say Lace and BEG, both for two different reasons

Lace- She is an amazing person it seems, she is very nice, has a lot of compassion and her love for God is sexy;)

BEG- She is a tough lady and inspires me.;)

Good evening my King' date=' I love you and wish blessing on you.

Anyway I cannot jsut pick one, I woudl ahve to say Lace and BEG, both for two different reasons

Lace- She is an amazing person it seems, she is very nice, has a lot of compassion and her love for God is sexy;)

BEG- She is a tough lady and inspires me.;)[/quote']

Consider again you choice King of Thread, maybe you just choose the 2 coz they are the one constantly talking to you right now.

All the ladies here are awesome but if there is a queen Im pretty sure it's Leonie.

Leonie is my favorite. But I like and respect all the women here.:)

Leonie is a MOD/Administrator. She's on another level, this is just for members only.

Plus the fact that she's already disqualifeid coz she's married, and this is for Single only.

Archived