Thank you Kenflo

Guest Guest

For finally telling that ***** made aerobics instructor DW that he don't know **** about mma HE'S ONLY A PROMOTER.He had the nerve to say that Kenny chokes under pressure thats BS

Kenny has had 3 cracks at the big time' date=' Sherk, Penn and Maynard, and lost all of them. Dana was possibly a little brutal with his comments, and could have been a bit more subtle, but what he said was true.[/quote']

Haha I can't believe you quoted my man love for brew haha

Excellent lol

For finally telling that ***** made aerobics instructor DW that he don't know **** about mma HE'S ONLY A PROMOTER.He had the nerve to say that Kenny chokes under pressure thats BS

I dislike a lot of things about Dana. I also appreciate a lot of things about Dana. But I have to say, Kenny does seem to choke under pressure.

Only a promoter? You do know that DW use to be a boxer and trains quite a bit in MMA, right?

That being said he is entitled to his opinion just like Florian is...

and I actually agree with it...

Same thing can be said with Bisping... he beats cans and loses to top ten contenders.

Relax tiger, read the Bill of Rights!

Kenny has had 3 cracks at the big time' date=' Sherk, Penn and Maynard, and lost all of them. Dana was possibly a little brutal with his comments, and could have been a bit more subtle, but what he said was true.[/quote']

Not 100 % of what Dana said was truth .

I agree with Dana on Kenflo not being agresive like he always be .

But saying Kenflo choke on big fight is false . He been fighting in 6 or 7 main event and i think he win 5 or 4 of them im not sure is kinda way back in my head .

Anyway no one take Dana comment for $ , he just make some mistake in communication sometime . I cant blame him there a lot of reporter who fallow him and ask him ton of question every day .

Kennys Loses :

Sanchez - winner wins TUF1

Sherk - title shot

Penn - title shot

Maynard - #1 contenders match.

yes Kenny fought other "big" matchups before and main events but none of them were guaranteed title fights or anything like that.

The Sanchez fight was at MW, which is terrible for Kenny. When Kenflo mentioned a LW rematch to Diego he suddenly decided he wanted to move back to WW.

Archived