I 'Quit' matches in The UFC? WWE does it..

danago

Why not? WWE does. I think it would make for some awesome wars. Instead of having 5 fights on one card, there would be just 1.. Image Anderson silva vs chael sonnen in a I quit match?

It's all entertainment to me.. I've been watching ufc right from the very start now.. Month in, month out, it's all the same. I've seen it all, time to introduce something new to the sport..

I don't see what harm it would do. It's all a fight.. Why not fight untill someone screams I quit? The ref would just hold a mic, run up to the dude and they'd shout I quit. It would seperate the kids from the men. I'm all in for it.

Imagine it, getting all your pals in, drinking some and just watching a straight out war. It'd be like the buz around wrestle mania. It would reinvent mma.

What do you guys think?

Why not? WWE does. I think it would make for some awesome wars. Instead of having 5 fights on one card' date=' there would be just 1.. Image Anderson silva vs chael sonnen in a I quit match?

It's all entertainment to me.. I've been watching ufc right from the very start now.. Month in, month out, it's all the same. I've seen it all, time to introduce something new to the sport..

I don't see what harm it would do. It's all a fight.. Why not fight untill someone screams I quit? The ref would just hold a mic, run up to the dude and they'd shout I quit. It would seperate the kids from the men. I'm all in for it.

Imagine it, getting all your pals in, drinking some and just watching a straight out war. It'd be like the buz around wrestle mania. It would reinvent mma.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

Ohh...My...God that is...

The stupidest idea i have ever heard

Why not? WWE does. I think it would make for some awesome wars. Instead of having 5 fights on one card' date=' there would be just 1.. Image Anderson silva vs chael sonnen in a I quit match?

It's all entertainment to me.. [b']I've been watching ufc right from the very start now..[/b] Month in, month out, it's all the same. I've seen it all, time to introduce something new to the sport..

What do you guys think?

Your profile says your 20, so you have been watching UFC since you was 3?

Archived