Marshall498

So far

Franklin vs Silva

Arlovski vs Sylvia

Penn vs Edgar

Bonner vs Krystoff

Rua vs Machida

aand now Silva Sonnen?

Why cant people lose and just take that loss and move on and continue fighting, christ GSP had to fight Kos and Hughes before he got another shot, and Mir had to fight Nog so why doesnt anyone else?

It's really lame IMO. I think they're running out of money fights.

I wish it were just for clear cases like bad judges scoring, even then, like on tuf fighters should know to never leave it up to them, but seems like dana just uses it as a free pass when he wants now.

Sonnen's rm pisses me off the most, yea he did great vs silva, but u can't blames judges for that loss, it's all on him.

I don't think they can make a money fight with him against anyone other then silva, out of his last 8 fights, 3 losses were all submissions, 5 wins were all unanimous decisions. I don't think he can draw a PPV vs anyone else.

Edgar needed the rematch for people to even consider him the real champ, even with that in place now, him vs grey will share a main event card.

I hate it but its likely the rematches are all about keeping the money flowing in while trying to build less popular names into moneymakers.

So far

Franklin vs Silva

Arlovski vs Sylvia

Penn vs Edgar

Bonner vs Krystoff

Rua vs Machida

aand now Silva Sonnen?

Why cant people lose and just take that loss and move on and continue fighting' date=' christ GSP had to fight Kos and Hughes before he got another shot, and Mir had to fight Nog so why doesnt anyone else?[/quote']

Well to me the penn vs edgar, bonner vs krystof, rus vs machida, and silva vs sonnen rematches were the right call. imo sonnen is still the only middle weoght that deserves a shot at silva. and the bonner fight ended in a headbutt when it could have gone either way and the other two were close calls that could have gone either way as well.

Archived