GSP will go down in Montreal

SugaKO

........................................................................................................................................................

And I think there may be a riot after Koscheck KTFO's him! Dana may need to get a private jet just for Koscheck to escape the mad men coming after him once he beats GSP. It will be a awesome moment for us mma fans when Kos saves us from that cheating GSP. So my friend's sign here if you think Josh "The GSP killer" Koscheck will beat GSP

Sign Here

1) Sugako

2)

........................................................................................................................................................

And I think there may be a riot after Koscheck KTFO's him! Dana may need to get a private jet just for Koscheck to escape the mad men coming after him once he beats GSP. It will be a awesome moment for us mma fans when Kos saves us from that cheating GSP. So my friend's sign here if you think Josh "The GSP killer" Koscheck will beat GSP

Sign Here

1) Sugako

2)

The only thing your right about is your sig.

Carry on.

I doubt GSP will submit Koscheck seeming as he couldn't submit Hardy. GSP will beat Kos by UD but the fight will be competitive not just total domination i assure you of that.

That logic doesn't always work.

this ^

Jacare couldn't submit Villasenor, Maia couldn't submit Miranda..

Sometimes it happens, but GSP will finish Koscheck this time.

Sign Here

1) Sugako

2)

What happened in the first fight or any fight KOS and GSP have had since then that makes you think that?

Who was the last person GSP actually finished? Was it Hughes or Sera? He's the creator of the lay and pray' date=' and as boring as Jon Madsen.

I can see Kos knocking him out, but I'm not sure it will happen. We can hope, so put me on the list. :cool:[/quote']

SIGN HERE

1)SugaKo

2) Kranga

3) Shinsplint

4) XanderAjax

5)

GSP has 7 decisions out of 20 wins... 7/20 = 35% of fights gone to decision...

Kos has 6 decisions out of 15 win... 6/15 = 40% of fights gone to decision...

3 of his last 4 are decisions. The only one that wasn't was a gay **** special starring Bj Penn in which Penn got laid on for several rounds and his corner threw in the towel because Bj quit again. Otherwise it would have gone to a decision.

GSP has 7 decisions out of 20 wins... 7/20 = 35% of fights gone to decision...

Kos has 6 decisions out of 15 win... 6/15 = 40% of fights gone to decision...

not to mention fitch was dropped numerous times and I have NO idea how he kept fighting. 98% of fighters would have quit.

As well, GSP never fights cans. He always fights the best. I mean, his first fight he stepped in as a replacement to fill in to be a punching bag for an idle #1 contender in Karo Parisyan.

Yeah maybe if he started fighting the likes of davis, hazlette, sanchez, johnson, lytle, and other guys who wont get a sniff of top 10 rankings, he could start raking in the 1st round TKO. Just keep hating haters.

Oh and you guys should note, Koscheck has done nothing but been dominated by anyone inside the top 10 rankings, and his biggest win is over diego sanchez....remember that fight. AWESOME! a jab is the highlight....i **** you not. When they start promoting koscheck vs gsp, they will show that jab. they do it everytime.

not to mention fitch was dropped numerous times and I have NO idea how he kept fighting. 98% of fighters would have quit.

As well' date=' GSP never fights cans. He always fights the best. I mean, his first fight he stepped in as a replacement to fill in to be a punching bag for an idle #1 contender in Karo Parisyan.

Yeah maybe if he started fighting the likes of davis, hazlette, sanchez, johnson, lytle, and other guys who wont get a sniff of top 10 rankings, he could start raking in the 1st round TKO. Just keep hating haters.

Oh and you guys should note, Koscheck has done nothing but been dominated by anyone inside the top 10 rankings, and his biggest win is over diego sanchez....remember that fight. AWESOME! a jab is the highlight....i **** you not. When they start promoting koscheck vs gsp, they will show that jab. they do it everytime.[/quote']

Hitmonchan used Jab! GSP used Man Love! It's a One-hit KO!

As well' date=' GSP never fights cans. He always fights the best. I mean, his first fight he stepped in as a replacement to fill in to be a punching bag for an idle #1 contender in Karo Parisyan.

Oh and you guys should note, Koscheck has done nothing but been dominated by anyone inside the top 10 rankings, and his biggest win is over diego sanchez....remember that fight. AWESOME! a jab is the highlight....i **** you not. When they start promoting koscheck vs gsp, they will show that jab. they do it everytime.[/quote']

And what will they show during GSP's highlights? His buddy kissing Penn? Rubbing vasoline on his back? Or maybe doggie styling BJ into submission?

His highlights are when he beat Hughes and Sera, and when Sera and Hughes beat him. I'm never impressed with GSP's performances.

And what will they show during GSP's highlights? His buddy kissing Penn? Rubbing vasoline on his back? Or maybe doggie styling BJ into submission?

His highlights are when he beat Hughes and Sera' date=' and when Sera and Hughes beat him. I'm never impressed with GSP's performances.[/quote']

highlights i always see

-grabbing fitches leg and dropping him with a right

-arm bar hughes

-knees on serra

-sprawl on Koscheck that reversed into him being in Koschecks guard

-Judo toss on Hughes

-some kimura attempt

-head kick(end fight)/super man punch follow up with hook on hughes(end 1st round)

-combo dropping heiron

-spinning into that rear naked choke on trigg

-slipping numerous punches and getting a slick takedown on Alves and Serra

-funny axe kick on miller when hes on the ground

-and beating the living piss out of sherk

-and cant forget spinning side kick

highlights i always see

-grabbing fitches leg and dropping him with a right

-arm bar hughes

-knees on serra

-sprawl on Koscheck that reversed into him being in Koschecks guard

-Judo toss on Hughes

-some kimura attempt

-head kick(end fight)/super man punch follow up with hook on hughes(end 1st round)

-combo dropping heiron

-spinning into that rear naked choke on trigg

-slipping numerous punches and getting a slick takedown on Alves and Serra

-funny axe kick on miller when hes on the ground

-and beating the living piss out of sherk

-and cant forget spinning side kick

Was that a highlight or a part of his biography? I usually see him beat Trigg, Hughes, and Sera along with a few takedowns on the other fighters.

Kos' highlight:

- Subbing Anthony Johnson

- Killing Trigg

- KO of Yoshida (one of my favorite ko's just because he pushes him over)

- various slams on the other opponents

Kos is one of my favorite fighters just because he seems to keep getting better. The thing I hate is that he milks situations like the knee to the head from Daley that didn't hit anything but hair was kinda pathetic.

However, GSP evolved into a good fighter and has coasted since then. He has shown nothing new in recent fights other than the fact that he is content to take someone down and attempt a submission and do nothing more than hold the guy down.

Who was the last person GSP actually finished? Was it Hughes or Sera? He's the creator of the lay and pray' date=' and as boring as Jon Madsen.

I can see Kos knocking him out, but I'm not sure it will happen. We can hope, so put me on the list. :cool:[/quote']

You, my friend, are an idiot. Did you see the faces of Fitch and Alves after their fights w/ GSP? GSP will take you down, the punish the **** out of you w/ serious G&P. For all the 'exciting' fighters you love, maybe they should go back to wrestling school and either learn takedown defense or how to get off their backs once they've been taken to the canvas.

3 of his last 4 are decisions. The only one that wasn't was a gay **** special starring Bj Penn in which Penn got laid on for several rounds and his corner threw in the towel because Bj quit again. Otherwise it would have gone to a decision.

You too my friend, are an IDIOT! Did you see BJ's face after that fight - he kinda looked like he got the **** beat out of him... guess is was all that gay wrestling that made his face look like a piece of meat.

His highlights are when he beat Hughes and Sera' date=' and when Sera and Hughes beat him. I'm never impressed with GSP's performances.[/quote']

Arguably the greatest MMA fighter on the planet - and you aren't impressed with his performances... you are the biggest IDIOT of all...

First of all d*ckhead, it's called mulitquote. you look like an idiot replying 3 times to me using 3 different posts, and replying as if you were responding to 3 different people. Moron

You' date=' my friend, are an idiot. Did you see the faces of Fitch and Alves after their fights w/ GSP? GSP will take you down, the punish the **** out of you w/ serious G&P. For all the 'exciting' fighters you love, maybe they should go back to wrestling school and either learn takedown defense or how to get off their backs once they've been taken to the canvas.[/quote']

Did you even read my list of fighters I like? I assume you didn't because you would've caught at least one of them.

Some of my favorites:

Hughes- wrestler

Kos- wrestler

Sonnen- wrestler

Carwin- wrestler

Not in my sig:

Henderson- wrestler

Couture- wrestler

The difference is that they could finish their opponents after they took them down. GSP is content to lay on the opponent. The Fitch and Alves fights were decent at best. You, sir, are just another fanboy who is too stupid to see that your hero isn't the best or the most exciting fighter. Keep your stupid comments to yourself.

You too my friend' date=' are an IDIOT! Did you see BJ's face after that fight - he kinda looked like he got the **** beat out of him... guess is was all that gay wrestling that made his face look like a piece of meat.[/quote']

BJ got laid on for the whole fight. GSP threw punches while laying on him; of course they are going to leave a mark. Your mom could hold you on the ground and punch you occasionally during a 15-20 minute time period and your face would look bad. But go ahead and keeping using your idiotic logic pr*ck.

Arguably the greatest MMA fighter on the planet - and you aren't impressed with his performances... you are the biggest IDIOT of all...

Not even close to the greatest fighter on the planet.

Was that a highlight or a part of his biography? I usually see him beat Trigg' date=' Hughes, and Sera along with a few takedowns on the other fighters.

Kos' highlight:

- Killing Trigg

Kos is one of my favorite fighters just because he seems to keep getting better. The thing I hate is that he milks situations like the knee to the head from Daley that didn't hit anything but hair was kinda pathetic.

However, GSP evolved into a good fighter and has coasted since then. He has shown nothing new in recent fights other than the fact that he is content to take someone down and attempt a submission and do nothing more than hold the guy down.[/quote']

I would actually say Koschecks been very stagnant as far as showcasing new tools.

He came on the scene as a bad **** wrestler, cool, I can dig it.

Then showed he has a right hand, and decent footwork to mix his wrestling and geting in range for some bombs....nicely done josh.

then he was just handed weaker, and weaker oponents. And all I saw was a guy who was focused on not improving, but just swinging that right hand.

In fact, in his recent fights, hes gone back to his roots with taking a guy down and bullying him up. Which is fine, but when they are on cans, you cant say hes showcasing new skills and is improving.

Triggs standup is laughable, and i called the right hand by serra 5 seconds into their fight. cause he has his hands low like hes silva, but has no footwork(ironic due to his nick name), and serra landed that same right koscheck did.

Daily is a 1 dimensional can.

And johnson was, is, and will always be over rated. But he looked good doing it.

I would say GSPs progression as a fighter has gone way further than Koscheck since their 07 tilt.

Look that the fighters each has faced since.

GSP Koscheck

Hughes Hazlette

Serra Lytle

Fitch Alves

Penn Yoshida

Alves Thiago

Hardy Trigg

Johnson

Daley

Wait, Sonnen is on your list and you complain the GSP can't finish fights? That just doesn't make any sense at all. I think Sonnen and GSP are both awesome - and they are almost exactly alike - except GSP is more of a pure athlete. His opponents look like **** because he is one of the best G&P people out there - better than Hughes, Sonnen and KOS! All of which I like though - but GSP is better at wrestling, G&P and MMA in general. The Hardy fight was probably his worst fight ever in terms of staying busy from the top, but that is not the norm for him. And no, most fighters, and you can leave my Mom out of this :-), can't hold another fighter down and do damage from the top - only a top level wrestler w/ real G&P can do that. Who's the last person to actually HOLD BJ down and punish him - no one that I know of.

First of all d*ckhead' date=' it's called mulitquote. you look like an idiot replying 3 times to me using 3 different posts, and replying as if you were responding to 3 different people. Moron

Did you even read my list of fighters I like? I assume you didn't because you would've caught at least one of them.

Some of my favorites:

Hughes- wrestler

Kos- wrestler

Sonnen- wrestler

Carwin- wrestler

Not in my sig:

Henderson- wrestler

Couture- wrestler

The difference is that they could finish their opponents after they took them down. GSP is content to lay on the opponent. The Fitch and Alves fights were decent at best. You, sir, are just another fanboy who is too stupid to see that your hero isn't the best or the most exciting fighter. Keep your stupid comments to yourself.

BJ got laid on for the whole fight. GSP threw punches while laying on him; of course they are going to leave a mark. Your mom could hold you on the ground and punch you occasionally during a 15-20 minute time period and your face would look bad. But go ahead and keeping using your idiotic logic pr*ck.

Not even close to the greatest fighter on the planet.[/quote']

Was that a highlight or a part of his biography? I usually see him beat Trigg' date=' Hughes, and Sera along with a few takedowns on the other fighters.

Kos' highlight:

- Killing Trigg

However, GSP evolved into a good fighter and has coasted since then. He has shown nothing new in recent fights other than the fact that he is content to take someone down and attempt a submission and do nothing more than hold the guy down.[/quote']

I would actually say Koschecks been very stagnant as far as showcasing new tools.

He came on the scene as a bad **** wrestler, cool, I can dig it.

Then showed he has a right hand, and decent footwork to mix his wrestling and geting in range for some bombs....nicely done josh.

then he was just handed weaker, and weaker oponents. And all I saw was a guy who was focused on not improving, but just swinging that right hand.

In fact, in his recent fights, hes gone back to his roots with taking a guy down and bullying him up. Which is fine, but when they are on cans, you cant say hes showcasing new skills and is improving.

Triggs standup is laughable, and i called the right hand by serra 5 seconds into their fight. cause he has his hands low like hes silva, but has no footwork(ironic due to his nick name), and serra landed that same right koscheck did.

And johnson was, is, and will always be over rated. But he looked good doing it.

I would say GSPs progression as a fighter has gone way further than Koscheck since their 07 tilt.

GSP------------------------Koscheck

Hughes--------------------Hazlette

Serra------------------------Lytle

Fitch------------------------Alves

Penn------------------------Yoshida

Alves----------------------- Thiago

Hardy------------------------Trigg

--------------------------------Johnson

--------------------------------Daley

anyone half decent, koscheck looks like a fool, including his GSP fight.

Sorry about the 'idiot' comment - I just hate the bashing of wrestling in MMA. No, it's not as exciting, but REAL MMA fighters need to learn it's a HUGE part of the sport and learn how to defend a takedown and get up from the bottom position. If it were a real street fight - there's no ref to stand them up - the wrestler wins every time if the 'exciting striker' is on his back and can't get up.

Sign Here

1) Sugako

2)

Certainly "could" happen... I'm a fan of both fighters. But I think the smart money is on a UD by GSP. GSP probably has the same odds of catching KOS w/ a sub as KOS has of KO'ing GSP.

He came on the scene as a bad **** wrestler' date=' cool, I can dig it.

GSP Koscheck

Hughes Hazlette

Serra Lytle

Fitch Alves

Penn Yoshida

Alves Thiago

Hardy Trigg

Johnson

Daley[/quote']

A good response; i can respect that. I'm not sure I would say he was handed pushovers. People were touting Daley as the next KO artist, Johnson as a superior wrestler, Yoshida as a contender, and Thiago isn't a pushover either (and yes, I know he KO'd Kos with a beautiful punch that made me smile :eek:). I never count Trigg as anything more than a punching bag so don't think i'm trying to make a big deal about that win.

As far as progression, he did go from strictly wrestling opponents to the ground and laying on them, to being able to submit them, then to learning how to KO people standing.

GSP has progressed as well in that he has amazing takedown abilities and good subs from the ground. His striking is good but he doesn't have that KO power like Kos has developed. In GSP's last fights he has settled for winning by points; granted most would have tapped from that armbar he had Hardy in, but he settled after that too. When he is outclassed in any area he falls back to his gameplan of taking the guy down and holding him there for a decision.

Personally, I'd love to see Kos vs Fitch.

As far as GSP's other opponents, I think Kos would beat Sera fairly easy. Hughes, on the other hand, might be a good fight.

BTW, i'm out for the night. I will reply later.

What really pisses me off is how these SOOO called best P4P fighters only fight like once a year, or even longer.

Which is total B.S.

Now I am not a total idiot and know that the commission suspends them sometimes for months on end due to injuries.

However what happened to the drive to fight like the champs of yester year, they would fight once every 4 months or 2-3 time per calendar year...

That is what the fans want to see. Not some Guy who only shows up once a year, or LESS

That to me is not a fighter.

A good response; i can respect that. I'm not sure I would say he was handed pushovers. People were touting Daley as the next KO artist' date=' Johnson as a superior wrestler, Yoshida as a contender, and Thiago isn't a pushover either (and yes, I know he KO'd Kos with a beautiful punch that made me smile :eek:). I never count Trigg as anything more than a punching bag so don't think i'm trying to make a big deal about that win.

As far as progression, he did go from strictly wrestling opponents to the ground and laying on them, to being able to submit them, then to learning how to KO people standing.

GSP has progressed as well in that he has amazing takedown abilities and good subs from the ground. His striking is good but he doesn't have that KO power like Kos has developed. In GSP's last fights he has settled for winning by points; granted most would have tapped from that armbar he had Hardy in, but he settled after that too. When he is outclassed in any area he falls back to his gameplan of taking the guy down and holding him there for a decision.

Personally, I'd love to see Kos vs Fitch.

As far as GSP's other opponents, I think Kos would beat Sera fairly easy. Hughes, on the other hand, might be a good fight.

BTW, i'm out for the night. I will reply later.[/quote']

Id have Fitch wining that by being greazy.

But I do think that if GSP tried to go for KOs, like Koscheck does, and leave himself exposed a bit, i think GSP can get that kind of Koscheck power, but like his overall style, his striking is more for just working on his opponent and slowing breaking his will. But thats speculation, and really holds no merit and is just my opinion.

Sign Here

1) Sugako

2)

Th_sagat_laugh.gif

Ha ha ha! Yeah right!

Archived