Edgar is the Champion at lw. That means Bisping will be champion at MW.

danago

Bisping is just a larger Frankie Edgar if you ask me. It seems the bispings style of fighting is on the up. Frankie probably looked up to bisping, and his stand up and thought, I can do that.. 'In, out, movement..' I got all that.

So now that Edgar is the champion, bisping will be the champion. That's just how it is..

That's just how the mma world works.. Gsp is champion at ww, so Brock became champion at hw - both athletic wrestlers

Anderson silva is champion at mw - for now, that means rua is the champion at lhw. Both same style, kickboxers.

Bisping is just a larger Frankie Edgar if you ask me. It seems the bispings style of fighting is on the up. Frankie probably looked up to bisping' date=' and his stand up and thought, I can do that.. 'In, out, movement..' I got all that.

So now that Edgar is the champion, bisping will be the champion. That's just how it is..[/quote']

Cool_story_bro_.jpg?1244744899

Actually there is a large difference between Bisping and Edgar. First off, Bisping just slowly circles around while Edgar is really quick with his movements. Also, Frankie Edgar darts in and hits his opponent and then quickly gets out of range of being it. Bisping, on the other hand, punches while circling and or moving back and doesn't usually dart in and out like Edgar does.

Actually there is a large difference between Bisping and Edgar. First off' date=' Bisping just slowly circles around while Edgar is really quick with his movements. Also, Frankie Edgar darts in and hits his opponent and then quickly gets out of range of being it. Bisping, on the other hand, punches while circling and or moving back and doesn't usually dart in and out like Edgar does.[/quote']

True.

Not to mention that Frankie normally circles AWAY from his opponent's strong punch LoL

Bisping is just a larger Frankie Edgar if you ask me. It seems the bispings style of fighting is on the up. Frankie probably looked up to bisping' date=' and his stand up and thought, I can do that.. 'In, out, movement..' I got all that.

So now that Edgar is the champion, bisping will be the champion. That's just how it is..

That's just how the mma world works.. Gsp is champion at ww, so Brock became champion at hw - both athletic wrestlers

Anderson silva is champion at mw - for now, that means rua is the champion at lhw. Both same style, kickboxers.[/quote']

Bisping will never be champion. Just cuz u think he fights just like edgar doesnt mean a thing. Bisping couldnt beat wanderlei. he will get destroyed by sonnen when that time comes. He wont be able to touch anderson. Bisping is a okay fighter but not a champion. Good try though.

Anderson silva is champion at mw - for now, that means rua is the champion at lhw. Both same style, kickboxers.[/quote']

WOW ... are you serious ??? Bisping will NEVER be the champ ... i think even Thiago Alves now on MW has 100% more chances of being champ at this division .. Dana had to come out with some fighter from UK so he can get british people into the organization so ...... lets promote Bisping !!!!

WOW ... are you serious ??? Bisping will NEVER be the champ ... i think even Thiago Alves now on MW has 100% more chances of being champ at this division .. Dana had to come out with some fighter from UK so he can get british people into the organization so ...... lets promote Bisping !!!!

I completely forgot that DW is making Alves move up. Bisping/Alves, anyone? Let's see how Bisping's pillow-fists do against a real striker.

Bisping has everything better than Frankie.

Nope' date=' not even close. For starters, Bisping is dumb, Frankie's not. Proof being, Frankie [b']does not[/b] circle into the power punch. I'm not gonna point out how Frankie is superior to Bisping in every other aspect cuz it will only lead you saying, "Bispig is the greatest," because you are too dumb to mount any serious argument. So **** off turd.

Nope' date=' not even close. For starters, Bisping is dumb, Frankie's not. Proof being, Frankie [b']does not[/b] circle into the power punch. I'm not gonna point out how Frankie is superior to Bisping in every other aspect cuz it will only lead you saying, "Bispig is the greatest," because you are too dumb to mount any serious argument. So **** off turd.

Nope Bisping is the best.

Bisping would tool him.

Where's your proof? Give me actual proof that Bisping is better. And, "Bisping is the greatest...," is not proof. It's proof that you are retarded, but it's not proof that he's better than Alves. So, instead of saying stupid ****, what makes Bisping better?

I completely forgot that DW is making Alves move up. Bisping/Alves' date=' anyone? Let's see how Bisping's pillow-fists do against a real striker.[/quote']

Thiago actually has one more chance at welterweight. Hes on the Dolce Diet for his next fight and thats going to be his last chance at welterweight. DW said he wants him there but Thiago almost refused because he has such a disadvantage in height and reach.

I beg to differ Machida' date=' AHAHHAH[/quote']

One thing' date=' Machida beat the top guys he face. Bisping hasn't and never will.[/quote']

This, lol.

Machida went 16 fights undefeated against more than 5 top guys.

Bisping went 14 fights undefeated(if you cound the Hammil fight) against nobodies.

Machida is the real deal, Bisping is a marketing character.

Ko' date=' him in the first, rush him just like shogun did.[/quote']

1. KO in the first round is not in detail. An example of in detail is: Countering with a left hook, dropping the opponent to the ground, getting into full mount, unleashing a flurry of strikes, grabbing his head and knocking him out with a right

2. you dont know ****. Bisping lacks the explosiveness and power to drop machida to the ground like shogun did.

So what would happen?

Standing:

Bisping is not an aggressive striker, and he lacks knockout power this is somethting you simple cant deny. On top of that Machida is a master counterer, he sees openings better than anyone. You could expect a right high kick when bisping circles to his left.

Bisping is merely a technical striker, but the thing is he wouldnt catch machida. Machida is also one of the best strikers in the world, and much better than bisping.

Clinch:

I think Bisping could continously expect knees to the middle or a simple takedown.

Ground:

Only a fool would think that hed have a chance their. First of all he will NEVER take machida down. Machidas TDD is on top of the food chain. Machidas takedowns are also very very good. He puts his entire body weight into the takedown. Machida is also a black belt in BJJ.

How could bisping ever win?

Ko' date=' him in the first, rush him just like shogun did.[/quote']

Except shogun has ko power, bisping couldnt hurt leban while leban was putting his hands down and telling mike to hit him. No matter how many factless threads you make or how much you disagree with everyone the count will never be a serious competitor with the top 10. People ask over and over for facts or reasoning you refuse to because your arguments have no backbone. They remind me of 2 1st graders sayn i know you are but what am i back and forth.

Except shogun has ko power' date=' bisping couldnt hurt leban while leban was putting his hands down and telling mike to hit him. No matter how many factless threads you make or how much you disagree with everyone the count will never be a serious competitor with the top 10. People ask over and over for facts or reasoning you refuse to because your arguments have no backbone. They remind me of 2 1st graders sayn i know you are but what am i back and forth.[/quote']

He can use his power when he wants to.

1. KO in the first round is not in detail. An example of in detail is: Countering with a left hook' date=' dropping the opponent to the ground, getting into full mount, unleashing a flurry of strikes, grabbing his head and knocking him out with a right

2. you dont know ****. Bisping lacks the explosiveness and power to drop machida to the ground like shogun did.

So what would happen?

Standing:

Bisping is not an aggressive striker, and he lacks knockout power this is somethting you simple cant deny. On top of that Machida is a master counterer, he sees openings better than anyone. You could expect a right high kick when bisping circles to his left.

Bisping is merely a technical striker, but the thing is he wouldnt catch machida. Machida is also one of the best strikers in the world, and much better than bisping.

Clinch:

I think Bisping could continously expect knees to the middle or a simple takedown.

Ground:

Only a fool would think that hed have a chance their. First of all he will NEVER take machida down. Machidas TDD is on top of the food chain. Machidas takedowns are also very very good. He puts his entire body weight into the takedown. Machida is also a black belt in BJJ.

How could bisping ever win?[/quote']

like i said before, Bisping first round KO.

Archived