Lets take this time to acknowledge the best MWs in the world.

Future_Champ

i dont like silva but i disagree. even a prime belfort wont even beat anderson silva imo. but i hope he can land the lucky shot to the chin though.

Vitor Belfort in his prime , when he was 20? Vitor Belfort in his prime when his sister was abducted and murdered and he did not train but fought only to put food on the table? What a stupid comment , Vitor is far better now than he ever was , has not lost since training with Couture, Machida and Shogun and has only dominated since. He has trained to fix all the gaps in his game and sharpen his gifts.

Hector Lombard trust me ... Anderson couldn't submit a man that powerful and also a legit BJJ blackbelt , Lombard could get Anderson down trust me , Okami , Newton , Hendo , Chael, and Travis Lutter could. Lombard has boxing eons above Chael Sonnens with 2 concrete blocks for fists and the speed of a cheetah , his chin is granite and he would GnP a whole through Andersons face if he didn;t KO him standing.

Vitor Belfort in his prime ' date=' when he was 20? Vitor Belfort in his prime when his sister was abducted and murdered and he did not train but fought only to put food on the table? What a stupid comment , Vitor is far better now than he ever was , has not lost since training with Couture, Machida and Shogun and has only dominated since. He has trained to fix all the gaps in his game and sharpen his gifts.

Hector Lombard trust me ... Anderson couldn't submit a man that powerful and also a legit BJJ blackbelt , Lombard could get Anderson down trust me , Okami , Newton , Hendo , Chael, and Travis Lutter could. Lombard has boxing eons above Chael Sonnens with 2 concrete blocks for fists and the speed of a cheetah , his chin is granite and he would GnP a whole through Andersons face if he didn;t KO him standing.[/quote']

all im hearing is speculation, but as of now, anderson silva is still the best MW today. and of all time.

Hectorr Lombard's BJJ blackbelt means about as much as Rashad's or GSP's.

He is a 4th degree BB judokan, Judo is his primary grappling technique and his jiu jitsu really only comes into play for defense.

Joe Rogan said it best. In BJJ, there are Blackbelts, and then there are blackbelts.

But anyway he is a beast but I maintain he should drop about 10-15 lbs of useless bulk and contend at WW. He is only 5'9" with a very short reach and the way he wings punches would not work well with taller strikers with straight and accurate punching. I will bet Schlemenko exposes his striking a bit before Lombard beats him.

Archived