I Don't like People thinking they know more than me about UFC

ArcaneKnight

Straight up. I don't like that ish at all. Chances are if you know more than me about UFC, I won't like you. It's nothing personal, I just don't like people thinking they know more than me about this sport. I've been watching UFC since day 1. Since UFC 1 kid, this was before your time, don't try to act like you know about Royce Gracie. You can listen to people tell you about the legend all you want, but I got to witness that man's wrath first hand.

If I'm not there cageside at the arena to watch my UFC events, I'm there at Hooters every event pounding beer, slapping girls rocking daisy dukes on their **** with 100 dollar bill stacks, then stuffing it into the crack of their fat racks. Big pimpin don't play. If I hear any stupid TUF nub talking anything UFC, I'll instantly hit you with some UFC trivia questions, questions I know nobody knows the answers to, just to make you look stupid in front of all your friends. To prove a point that you don't know more than me about UFC. Probably make you cry, have your friends questioning you like "Damn bro, I thought you trained UFC?"

You got a problem with it, I'll Heath Herring your ****. Except I'll hit you with an uppercut to make you backflip, run up and catch you mid flight then jack knife power bomb you through a table, just for thinking your snatch **** knows more than me about UFC. Straight up Street Fighter Alpha 2 ish son. How dare you ever think you were EVER on my level of UFC knowledge.

Just because it's not cool to act like you know more than me about UFC in real life, doesn't mean it's cool to act like that around me online. You clowns don't get any special treatment. Don't act like you know more UFC than me PERIOD. Online or otherwise. I give a damn about your friend Google, some of you all use it and still sound like some damn downies. I don't need to use that crap to obtain my UFC facts, to act like I'm a knowledgeable UFC fan. I've been gathering UFC data since before the internet was even invented. I remember getting done watching UFC shows and walking away like NEED MORE INPUT! There wasn't enough UFC shows to keep up with the pace at which I was learning UFC. I was like a sponge back in the day I was soaking so much UFC up. Now I have layers and layers of ShamWow's for brains to keep up with how much UFC is flooding in. I've read the back of every Upperdeck UFC trading card in existence, straight KNOWLEDGE on the back of those cards kid. Or it might be Topps the UFC has a deal with I don't remember the brand off hand, but I know WTF I read on the back of all those cards, so don't even F'in worry about it.

Now you understand why I refuse to allow anyone to think they know more than me about UFC. Anyone questions my UFC knowledge in the streets I'll push kick you through a brick wall. No questions asked. Size 12 right through your solar plex kid. Anyone else has anything to say I'll Donkey Kong Country you into the ground like Brock lesnar did Randy. Except you'll come face to face with the pavement, there will be no mat to cushion my concussive attacks, and definitely no Herb **** Deans to save you. Straight up DONKEY KONG COUNTRIED into the asphalt for questioning my UFC knowledge kid. Remember that.

Anybody have any questions or do I make myself clear? Thought so. Now get on my level and step your UFC game up before you come trying to talk to me. Don't try to come at me with your lame **** basic UFC trivia questions either, I know about Royce Gracie you clown. Nuff' said.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Straight up. I don't like that ish at all. Chances are if you know more than me about UFC' date=' I won't like you. It's nothing personal, I just don't like people thinking they know more than me about this sport. I've been watching UFC since day 1. Since UFC 1 kid, this was before your time, don't try to act like you know about Royce Gracie. You can listen to people tell you about the legend all you want, but I got to witness that man's wrath first hand.

If I'm not there cageside at the arena to watch my UFC events, I'm there at Hooters every event pounding beer, slapping girls rocking daisy dukes on their **** with 100 dollar bill stacks, then stuffing it into the crack of their fat racks. Big pimpin don't play. If I hear any stupid TUF nub talking anything UFC, I'll instantly hit you with some UFC trivia questions, questions I know nobody knows the answers to, just to make you look stupid in front of all your friends. To prove a point that you don't know more than me about UFC. Probably make you cry, have your friends questioning you like "Damn bro, I thought you trained UFC?"

You got a problem with it, I'll Heath Herring your ****. Except I'll hit you with an uppercut to make you backflip, run up and catch you mid flight then jack knife power bomb you through a table, just for thinking your snatch **** knows more than me about UFC. Straight up Street Fighter Alpha 2 ish son. How dare you ever think you were EVER on my level of UFC knowledge.

Just because it's not cool to act like you know more than me about UFC in real life, doesn't mean it's cool to act like that around me online. You clowns don't get any special treatment. Don't act like you know more UFC than me PERIOD. Online or otherwise. I give a damn about your friend Google, some of you all use it and still sound like some damn downies. I don't need to use that crap to obtain my UFC facts, to act like I'm a knowledgeable UFC fan. I've been gathering UFC data since before the internet was even invented. I remember getting done watching UFC shows and walking away like NEED MORE INPUT! There wasn't enough UFC shows to keep up with the pace at which I was learning UFC. I was like a sponge back in the day I was soaking so much UFC up. Now I have layers and layers of ShamWow's for brains to keep up with how much UFC is flooding in. I've read the back of every Upperdeck UFC trading card in existence, straight KNOWLEDGE on the back of those cards kid. Or it might be Topps the UFC has a deal with I don't remember the brand off hand, but I know WTF I read on the back of all those cards, so don't even F'in worry about it.

Now you understand why I refuse to allow anyone to think they know more than me about UFC. Anyone questions my UFC knowledge in the streets I'll push kick you through a brick wall. No questions asked. Size 12 right through your solar plex kid. Anyone else has anything to say I'll Donkey Kong Country you into the ground like Brock lesnar did Randy. Except you'll come face to face with the pavement, there will be no mat to cushion my concussive attacks, and definitely no Herb **** Deans to save you. Straight up DONKEY KONG COUNTRIED into the asphalt for questioning my UFC knowledge kid. Remember that.

Anybody have any questions or do I make myself clear? Thought so. Now get on my level and step your UFC game up before you come trying to talk to me. Don't try to come at me with your lame **** basic UFC trivia questions either, I know about Royce Gracie you clown. Nuff' said.[/quote']

u blatantly sit in ur boxers and stream it through some illegal site a week after the event

u blatantly sit in ur boxers and stream it through some illegal site a week after the event

LOL

but seriously AK, first of all the ufc was "invented" before the ufc secondly you have no knowledge of mma because it encompasses more than just ufc, also you are a worse troll than you are a fan of ufc dude,im a fan of mma like 90 % of the people on here. **** off you TUF noob

There are two ways that I can review the original post.

Either AK is being totally serious, or he is attempting irony.

The monumental levels of ball-licking that has taken place since the original post suggests to me that indeed AK is well known for posting this kind of tripe, and that is is generally received with a pinch of salt.

If this is the case, then I have very little opinion. It is very low-brow humour, poorly executed. But this is a much better conclusion than the one I would have to reach if AK was being serious.

If he was being serious, he has just qualified himself as the biggest idiot I have ever encountered.

I would happily expand upon that point, but will refrain on the grounds that I believe he was joking.

I have seen a great many posts by AK, for which I held him in quite high regard. He certainly does appear to have a reasonable knowledge of UFC, and more importantly, is quite objective when giving his opinions.

So perhaps I will just have to roll my eyes whenever I see these lacklustre attempts at humour, and move on.... It certainly appears that he has a loyal bunch of ****-riders that will laugh and applaud at whatever he says, so who am I to rain on the parade?

straight up. I don't like that ish at all. Chances are if you know more than me about ufc' date=' i won't like you. It's nothing personal, i just don't like people thinking they know more than me about this sport. I've been watching ufc since day 1. Since ufc 1 kid, this was before your time, don't try to act like you know about royce gracie. You can listen to people tell you about the legend all you want, but i got to witness that man's wrath first hand.

If i'm not there cageside at the arena to watch my ufc events, i'm there at hooters every event pounding beer, slapping girls rocking daisy dukes on their **** with 100 dollar bill stacks, then stuffing it into the crack of their fat racks. Big pimpin don't play. If i hear any stupid tuf nub talking anything ufc, i'll instantly hit you with some ufc trivia questions, questions i know nobody knows the answers to, just to make you look stupid in front of all your friends. To prove a point that you don't know more than me about ufc. Probably make you cry, have your friends questioning you like "damn bro, i thought you trained ufc?"

you got a problem with it, i'll heath herring your ****. Except i'll hit you with an uppercut to make you backflip, run up and catch you mid flight then jack knife power bomb you through a table, just for thinking your snatch **** knows more than me about ufc. Straight up street fighter alpha 2 ish son. How dare you ever think you were ever on my level of ufc knowledge.

Just because it's not cool to act like you know more than me about ufc in real life, doesn't mean it's cool to act like that around me online. You clowns don't get any special treatment. Don't act like you know more ufc than me period. Online or otherwise. I give a damn about your friend google, some of you all use it and still sound like some damn downies. I don't need to use that crap to obtain my ufc facts, to act like i'm a knowledgeable ufc fan. I've been gathering ufc data since before the internet was even invented. I remember getting done watching ufc shows and walking away like need more input! There wasn't enough ufc shows to keep up with the pace at which i was learning ufc. I was like a sponge back in the day i was soaking so much ufc up. Now i have layers and layers of shamwow's for brains to keep up with how much ufc is flooding in. I've read the back of every upperdeck ufc trading card in existence, straight knowledge on the back of those cards kid. Or it might be topps the ufc has a deal with i don't remember the brand off hand, but i know wtf i read on the back of all those cards, so don't even f'in worry about it.

Now you understand why i refuse to allow anyone to think they know more than me about ufc. Anyone questions my ufc knowledge in the streets i'll push kick you through a brick wall. No questions asked. Size 12 right through your solar plex kid. Anyone else has anything to say i'll donkey kong country you into the ground like brock lesnar did randy. Except you'll come face to face with the pavement, there will be no mat to cushion my concussive attacks, and definitely no herb **** deans to save you. Straight up donkey kong countried into the asphalt for questioning my ufc knowledge kid. Remember that.

Anybody have any questions or do i make myself clear? Thought so. Now get on my level and step your ufc game up before you come trying to talk to me. Don't try to come at me with your lame **** basic ufc trivia questions either, i know about royce gracie you clown. Nuff' said.[/quote']

i know more about ufc than you

Straight up. I don't like that ish at all. Chances are if you know more than me about UFC' date=' I won't like you. It's nothing personal, I just don't like people thinking they know more than me about this sport. I've been watching UFC since day 1. Since UFC 1 kid, this was before your time, don't try to act like you know about Royce Gracie. You can listen to people tell you about the legend all you want, but I got to witness that man's wrath first hand.

[b']If I'm not there cageside at the arena to watch my UFC events, I'm there at Hooters every event pounding beer, slapping girls rocking daisy dukes on their **** with 100 dollar bill stacks, then stuffing it into the crack of their fat racks. Big pimpin don't play.[/b] If I hear any stupid TUF nub talking anything UFC, I'll instantly hit you with some UFC trivia questions, questions I know nobody knows the answers to, just to make you look stupid in front of all your friends. To prove a point that you don't know more than me about UFC. Probably make you cry, have your friends questioning you like "Damn bro, I thought you trained UFC?"

Anybody have any questions or do I make myself clear? Thought so. Now get on my level and step your UFC game up before you come trying to talk to me. Don't try to come at me with your lame **** basic UFC trivia questions either, I know about Royce Gracie you clown. Nuff' said.

:D hahahaha +1000

Anybody have any questions or do I make myself clear? Thought so. Now get on my level and step your UFC game up before you come trying to talk to me. Don't try to come at me with your lame **** basic UFC trivia questions either, I know about Royce Gracie you clown. Nuff' said.[/quote']

I know more about UFC than you cause I train UFC undisputed 2010. You only trained 2009.

hahahahaha!

So to prove you know the most about UFC and have been true fan u named the legend who's name has been said a million times on every special done about the UFC and also at like 5 out of every 10 events, good call moron. And i doubt any woman would let u smack her **** lol. And it wasnt even originally named UFC either genius it was War of the Worlds to see which fight style was the best!

do you want a medal of something? who cares about who knows more just kick back and enjoy it

Either AK is being totally serious' date=' or he is attempting irony.

The monumental levels of ball-licking that has taken place since the original post suggests to me that indeed AK is well known for posting this kind of tripe, and that is is generally received with a pinch of salt.

If this is the case, then I have very little opinion. It is very low-brow humour, poorly executed. But this is a much better conclusion than the one I would have to reach if AK was being serious.

If he was being serious, he has just qualified himself as the biggest idiot I have ever encountered.

I would happily expand upon that point, but will refrain on the grounds that I believe he was joking.

I have seen a great many posts by AK, for which I held him in quite high regard. He certainly does appear to have a reasonable knowledge of UFC, and more importantly, is quite objective when giving his opinions.

So perhaps I will just have to roll my eyes whenever I see these lacklustre attempts at humour, and move on.... It certainly appears that he has a loyal bunch of ****-riders that will laugh and applaud at whatever he says, so who am I to rain on the parade?[/quote']

This... its... brilliant. \thread.

OK just because you have watched it doesn't mean you understand it, we can never learn it all or know it all. as it is constantly changing the second you realize that there is nothing left to learn you stop growing, The mind closes and you no longer learn anything.

obviously in this case.......

ps AK watching and having opinions on fights id different to being knowledgable of this sport.

We have something in common, we both don't like people for there knowledge base. You don't like people for knowing more than you and I don't like people who desperately try to act like they know everything. End result is, we are not going to like each other.

Either AK is being totally serious' date=' or he is attempting irony.

[b']If he was being serious, he has just qualified himself as the biggest idiot I have ever encountered. [/b]

So perhaps I will just have to roll my eyes whenever I see these lacklustre attempts at humour, and move on.... It certainly appears that he has a loyal bunch of ****-riders that will laugh and applaud at whatever he says, so who am I to rain on the parade?

Then you'd have to be one of the hundreds of idiots I've encountered who would've taken me seriously..

But the funny thing is.. IM DEAD SERIOUS kid.

Who was the first champion to lose 2 titles in 2 consecutive fights in 2 different weight classes?

CHECKMATE. Pack your bags rookie, you're going home.

You put 2 and 2 together in the streets and I'll have 2 balled up fists waiting for you upon answering of my question kid. Even if you know the answer, you know better than to answer it infront of me. I advise everyone to keep their grill guarded for that matter. The sight of my 5XL UFC gloves alone is enough to make you shat your pants, and I do mean shat. Did I mention I have them cut down the sides because it's the only way my fists could fit? I would've got 6XL's but they don't exist.

I wear these SOB's wherever I go just for the intimidation factor alone. It's like a rattlesnake having a rattler, it gives people a fair warning, back the F up before you get fatally struck. That's what my 6XL gloves basically are, I walk around shaking them too just like a rattler.

You Sir Know NOTHING!

Then you'd have to be one of the hundreds of idiots I've encountered who would've taken me seriously..

But the funny thing is.. IM DEAD SERIOUS kid.

Who was the first champion to lose 2 titles in 2 consecutive fights in 2 different weight classes?

CHECKMATE. Pack your bags rookie' date=' you're going home.

You put 2 and 2 together in the streets and I'll have 2 balled up fists waiting for you upon answering of my question kid. Even if you know the answer, you know better than to answer it infront of me. I advise everyone to keep their grill guarded for that matter. The sight of my 5XL UFC gloves alone is enough to make you shat your pants, and I do mean shat. Did I mention I have them cut down the sides because it's the only way my fists could fit? I would've got 6XL's but they don't exist.

I wear these SOB's wherever I go just for the intimidation factor alone. It's like a rattlesnake having a rattler, it gives people a fair warning, back the F up before you get fatally struck. That's what my 6XL gloves basically are, I walk around shaking them too just like a rattler.[/quote']

I work on construction for 11 year my friend , i find ton of huge guys who cant lift what i lift and cant do the job as fast as i do so being huge didnt give a **** about how u fight or how u strong .

I was doing Framing race in Alberta and NO one beat me or my crew . U beter dont face me in a bar cause im the kind of guys who hit like a 260 and im only 190 .

U remember me a lot of huge coward who only rely on the fear to impose there will in fight , when they face a real guys they always choke .

Seriously do u realy think someone care about how huge ur hand is ? I broke my finger in karate + boxing cause i was just hiting to hard for my bones .

Trust me i will never be afraid of a key board warrior when i already get stab by knife and gank by coward who to afraid to fight one on one .

Come get me huge **** , i will ****ing get truth u like i always did to everyone i fight .

Yarrr Key board war !!! LOL .

Seriously i got noting againt u AK i just try to be a key board warrior just like u !

I work on construction for 11 year my friend ' date=' i find ton of huge guys who cant lift what i lift and cant do the job as fast as i do so being huge didnt give a **** about how u fight or how u strong .

I was doing Framing race in Alberta and NO one beat me or my crew . U beter dont face me in a bar cause im the kind of guys who hit like a 260 and im only 190 .

U remember me a lot of huge coward who only rely on the fear to impose there will in fight , when they face a real guys they always choke .

Seriously do u realy think someone care about how huge ur hand is ? I broke my finger in karate + boxing cause i was just hiting to hard for my bones .

Trust me i will never be afraid of a key board warrior when i already get stab by knife and[b'] gank by coward [/b]who to afraid to fight one on one .

Come get me huge **** , i will ****ing get truth u like i always did to everyone i fight .

Yarrr Key board war !!! LOL .

Seriously i got noting againt u AK i just try to be a key board warrior just like u !

haha. WTF is the bolded part?

That was ill son!!

reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDFNqcHS_IM&feature=related

Well gosh this guy does know everything about UFC. He goes to Hooters and flirts with ****s AND has been to a UFC event. I don't think that has ever been done before by one person!!!

You know Royce Gracie? So does everyother UFC fan.

This guy thinks he is the best fighter in the world because he watches the UFC everyday.

I am 19 years old and I know more than you about UFC and MMA period.

So to prove you know the most about UFC and have been true fan u named the legend who's name has been said a million times on every special done about the UFC and also at like 5 out of every 10 events' date=' good call moron. And i doubt any woman would let u smack her **** lol. And it wasnt even originally named UFC either genius it was War of the Worlds to see which fight style was the best![/quote']

Sorry pal, but UFC 1 was called UFC1. November 12, 1993

McNichols Arena,

Denver, Colorado, United States

Get it straight.

Archived