machida 2.0

DASTARK

Lyoto's chin was shown in the SHogun match' date=' and I do believe Rampage has more power in his hands than SHogun, so if Rampage can get Lyoto against the fence so he cant run, and do some dirty boxing like he did with Eastman, it'll be a quick night for Lyoto.[/quote']

Rubbish, show me once Lyoto being dropped from a punch to the chin/jaw? He was clipped in the back of the ear, losing his equilibrium. I'm sick people saying his chin is weak, its actually stupid, if you have watched all his fights like i have, you will realize he actually has a great chin, taking some pretty flush shots.

Rubbish' date=' show me once Lyoto being dropped from a punch to the chin/jaw? He was clipped in the back of the ear, losing his equilibrium. I'm sick people saying his chin is weak, its actually stupid, if you have watched all his fights like i have, you will realize he actually has a great chin, taking some pretty flush shots.[/quote']

Yeah it's true, people seem to have this understanding of when you get knocked out, that the fightr has a weak chin that's not the case just take a look at how many he took before he was out, Machida took a full swing from Shogun right when he dropped that punch alone probably had twice the force then the one Hendo threw at Bisping. Shogun hits like a mofo, and he did his job but Machida will get him back.

I hope Machida comes back strong but' date=' I like Rampage and I really like Shogun so I hope he doesn't beat them two, but he can knock Rashad out as many times as he wants :cool:[/quote']

+1 (except the shogun part, i have much respect for him and for whats hes done, but i would like to see rampage or machida as champ. Its just Shoguns knee injuries are definitly a problem for him and the entire UFC. For him its bad because if he gets legkickt a lot, the injuries will never heal up proper and he can only fight about once a year. And thats the bad thing for the UFC too. See, if your LHW-Champ can only fight about once a year, i think it puts the UFC in a bad picture for the media and the fans all around the world, because they wanna see some championship fights. dont think i dont like Shogun, so dont hate on me, its just my opinion.)

Rubbish' date=' show me once Lyoto being dropped from a punch to the chin/jaw? He was clipped in the back of the ear, losing his equilibrium. I'm sick people saying his chin is weak, its actually stupid, if you have watched all his fights like i have, you will realize he actually has a great chin, taking some pretty flush shots.[/quote']

agreed... and I'll even say too that Lyoto's loss was more to do with not only him being knockdown, but falling directly under Shogun on his back, giving Shogun the mount to throw those 5-6 full force punches that KO'ed Machida... if that punch was flush on Machida's jaw and knocked him back, he probably would have had enough distance to roll a bit and survive...

I see Machida keeping more distance when striking in their next fight, and going for takedowns every time Shogun starts with the leg kicks... either that or Lyoto will start throwing more leg kicks himself... either way, I still see Machida winning their next fight...

i love all the support this is one of my favorite fighters some of you forum guys are really the best lyoto the dragon machida will be back and as for his chin he got hit on back of the ear that hurt and then got relentless ground and pound anybody else woulda been out from 1 or 2 of those machida will be back shogun might be a general of a empire (look up shogun meaning if you dont get that) but machida is a dragon destroyer of empires

Archived