Most Silent Mouth by a fighter after a loss

raffy_handsome

Who has the biggest turnaround of talking done by a fighter before and after the fight (loss)

Who's fighter has been the most silent after they lost to an opponent they were thrash talking about beofre the fight?

Which fighter has says the exact opposite after he lost the fight?

Here's some of my picks:

1.) Chael Sonnen (After he lost to Anderson) - you see before the fight Chael did all the talking/thrash talking, is not that Silva can't speak that much English, is just that Sonnen is a Politician, and just like a politician on a campaign, he talks a lot. But after Silva trick him and make him believe that he could really win during the fight, all he can say after Silva armbar him is that he's contented of being a Silver Medalist. Now that the rematch is announce, he's still quiet.

2.) Frank Mir (After Brock took the horseshoe off him) - Mir still talks a lot of thrash talk to all fighters, except Brock. He talks a lot of bad things against Kongo, Carwin, but definitely nothing against Brock.

3.) BJ Penn (After he got cheated upon by the greasly GSP) - now Penn cannot win anymore and probably doesn't know how to speak English anymore, only Hawaiian?

4.) Toney (After being massacred by Couture) - I don't if Toney still wants to speak anything about boxing now.

5.) Rampage (After he got GSPed by Rashad) - he said before the fight that Rashad is an ugly dude and that he's going beat him so bad. But after he got tooled the whole fight, he said that he's not really that angry with Suga.

Who has the biggest turnaround of talking done by a fighter before and after the fight (loss)

Who's fighter has been the most silent after they lost to an opponent they were thrash talking about beofre the fight?

Here's some of my picks:

1.) Chael Sonnen (After he lost to Anderson) - you see before the fight Chael did all the talking/thrash talking' date=' is not that Silva can't speak that much English, is just that Sonnen is a Politician, and just like a politician on a campaign, he talks a lot. But after Silva trick him and make him believe that he could really win during the fight, all he can say after Silva armbar him is that he's contented of being a Silver Medalist. Now that the rematch is announce, he's still quiet.

2.) Frank Mir (After Brock took the horseshoe off him) - Mir still talks a lot of thrash talk to all fighters, except Brock. He talks a lot of bad things against Kongo, Carwin, but definitely nothing against Brock.

3.) BJ Penn (After he got cheated upon by the greasly GSP) - now Penn cannot win anymore and probably doesn't know how to speak English anymore, only Hawaiian?

4.) Toney (After being massacred by Couture) - I don't if Toney still wants to speak anything about boxing now.

5.) Rampage (After he got GSPed by Rashad) - he said before the fight that Rashad is an ugly dude and that he's going beat him so bad. But after he got tooled the whole fight, he said that he's not really that angry with Suga.[/quote']

Rampage vs Rashad was all fake.

Dana just told them to talk **** to eachother to get ratings for TUF 10.

Here's some of my picks:

1.) Chael Sonnen (After he lost to Anderson) - you see before the fight Chael did all the talking/thrash talking' date=' is not that Silva can't speak that much English, is just that Sonnen is a Politician, and just like a politician on a campaign, he talks a lot. But after Silva trick him and make him believe that he could really win during the fight, all he can say after Silva armbar him is that he's contented of being a Silver Medalist. Now that the rematch is announce, he's still quiet.

2.) Frank Mir (After Brock took the horseshoe off him) - Mir still talks a lot of thrash talk to all fighters, except Brock. He talks a lot of bad things against Kongo, [b']Carwin[/b], but definitely nothing against Brock.

5.) Rampage (After he got GSPed by Rashad) - he said before the fight that Rashad is an ugly dude and that he's going beat him so bad. But after he got tooled the whole fight, he said that he's not really that angry with Suga.

He didn't say anything bad about Carwin.

This is a great poll & i voted but didnt see the James Toney option!! I was stuck between voting for Frank Mir & BJ Penn. I think i chose Frank Mir.....

You can't be serious about BJ. He whined, as usual, endlessly about his loss to GSP. He even tried to tell on him. Then he brought his mommy with him too. This was after he talked a lot of crap and got his rear handed to him after gassing by the end on round 1.

UMM

Sonnen is still talking loads of **** on twitter, its just that Bisping is taking a lot of the heat now.

Mir has always been narcicistic about his abilities, and he has said several times in several interviews he cant wait until he can get his revenge on Lesnar

Toney actually realised he was out of his element and STFU (he got my vote)

Rampage was humbled in defeat and really pissed he missed his oppurtunity to rematch against shogun

BJ Penn was only hyping the fight he wasnt actually trash talking...

Raffy should change his name to raffy_****. Chael said fighting Silva was like eating chinese, you do it and 15 minutes later you want some more. He also said if Dana would get out of the way, he and Silva could do it again right there in the press conference. doesn't sound like a quiet mouth to me. and why would he after raping Silva for half and hour so badly he had to make up a BS story about a rib injury.

Chael isn't going to spend a year or whatever hyping up the next fight while silva "heals" from his fake rib injury.

I'd say Matt Serra after losing to GSP in their second fight. I'm going to shock the world again' date=' keep drinking your wine and eating poutine frenchy, then proceeds to turtle whilst getting knee'd in the ribs repetedly. Hasn't said a word since and definitely doesn't want to fight GSP again.[/quote']

right after the fight he spoke...he said "eh...what did you expect?" he didn't go silent...

how can this not be Forrest? he sprinted out of the ring as soon as the fight was called and fell on the face of the earth....

a close second could be Sean Sherk after he lost to Edgar I believe it was...he ran out of the entire arena, down the block and 'forgot' to take his piss test with the Commission...

Archived