Who you guys got for early AFC/NFC Championship contenders?

CarlLane

I think San Fransico will be a threat this year. I don't see the Saints being as dominate this year either. They had so many things go their way last year in the way of good bounces and whatnot and I don't think that will be the case this year. Also, the possiblilty of the Madden curse hitting Breez could hurt them too

Vikings will be tough and I look for the Packers to be in there too

I think in the AFC you have to look at the Pats as a natural threat, The Jets are looking tough and the Colts are always solid

I think San Fransico will be a threat this year. I don't see the Saints being as dominate this year either. They had so many things go their way last year in the way of good bounces and whatnot and I don't think that will be the case this year. Also' date=' the possiblilty of the Madden curse hitting Breez could hurt them too

Vikings will be tough and I look for the Packers to be in there too

I think in the AFC you have to look at the Pats as a natural threat, The Jets are looking tough and the Colts are always solid[/quote']

i think the 49ers get deep into the playoffs i'm a huge Niner fan ever since the management screwed over the fans a few years back it's been tough, it will be nice to see Mike "The Samurai" Singletary get them back the respect they deserve

Archived