Francisco Mir looks huge in the UFC119 preview.

Jamhet

I?m wondering' date=' where the F.u.c.k is that huge scar on Cro Cops head commin from????[/quote']

he got it before the fight with Barry. He actually said that he had some training in his room with some women, and they did it to him. He also said he made them pay for it though. True story, he actually said this

Woah! Where's his neck gone?! He's damn huge. I don't think he decided to drop weight after all.

Is there any data on how much Mir weighs now??

and that shall be his downfall, huge=slow unless your Lesnar and a freak athlete...he only reason i see him keeping size for this fight is so he can take Cro-Cop down but his tdd is awesome

?Let?s see how he carries it for 25 minutes,? Carwin said ?Brock and I have been big since college. This is not an experience, it is genetics and I know I can go 25 minutes full speed without fatigue from the extra weight. Also guys like Brock and I have been using our weight as a weapon and it takes a few years to master using your weight correctly.?

While Carwin does not fault Mir for adding the extra bulk to deal with the division?s best heavyweight fighters, he also remain skeptic that the addition will be the ?X-factor? to success.

?I think Frank is making a good decision by putting on the weight, as I see the division getting bigger not smaller. I just don?t see it as being the great equalizer that he does. If I was paying several hundred dollars a month to be my size I?d probably have to convince myself it is worth it. Only way we will know is when we meet up and see who is pushing who.?

This is a little quote of Shane Carwin talking about Mir before they fought. I'm sure some of you have seen it.

http://urdirt.com/2010/02/25/shane-carwin-not-convinced-frank-mirs-extra-muscle-being-the-great-equalizer/

If you watch the video where he is training for Cro Cop, he looks fat inside the cage. He looks NOTHING like Brock or Carwin. The funny thing is, he gained all this weight to beat guys, I think if he fought JDS (weighs about what Mir used to) he would probably lose to him. He just put on a bunch of weight quickly, but not the right weigh it seems.

If you watch the video where he is training for Cro Cop' date=' he looks fat inside the cage. He looks NOTHING like Brock or Carwin. The funny thing is, he gained all this weight to beat guys, I think if he fought JDS (weighs about what Mir used to) he would probably lose to him. He just put on a bunch of weight quickly, but not the right weigh it seems.[/quote']

Mir has always been overweight and out of shape.

He is simply not a well trained fighter and never has been and will always get beaten by good fighters who train hard.

A decent LHW can tool that bag of crap.

?Let?s see how he carries it for 25 minutes' date='? Carwin said ?Brock and I have been big since college. This is not an experience, it is genetics and I know I can go 25 minutes full speed without fatigue from the extra weight. Also guys like Brock and I have been using our weight as a weapon and it takes a few years to master using your weight correctly.?

http://urdirt.com/2010/02/25/shane-carwin-not-convinced-frank-mirs-extra-muscle-being-the-great-equalizer/[/quote']

We saw how Carwin's cardio was with Brock.

Archived