Tired of kids on the forum .

bobilator

Seriously guys u have to grow up one day .

Stop using ur hatred to judge fighter , i seen many hater who stop think and just write post base on there hatred .

Common we live in a good world focus on good thing and try to change the bad things.

Anyway im drunk atm and im going to the restaurent with some friend + my wife have a good night all !

Stop using ur hatred to judge fighter ' date=' i seen many hater who stop think and just write post base on there hatred .

Common we live in a good world focus on good thing and try to change the bad things.

Anyway im drunk atm and im going to the restaurent with some friend + my wife have a good night all ![/quote']

Have a Keiths for me!!! :)

Stop using ur hatred to judge fighter ' date=' i seen many hater who stop think and just write post base on there hatred .

Anyway im drunk atm and im going to the restaurent with some friend + my wife have a good night all ![/quote']

why do you think that I avoid this section?

Too many noobs

Damn, Bob. Your English gets better with every drink! hahaha :)

Cheers, man!

welcome to the interwebs Old Man

Your with Georges?

Stop using ur love to judge fighter ' date=' i seen many [b']lovers[/b] who stop think and just write post base on there love .

Common we live in a bad world focus on bad thing and try to change the good things.

Anyway im touching myself atm and im going to the chucky cheese with my mom and dad have a good night all !

fixed.

i had too. welcome to the internets.

im sick of you trying to talk like GSP...... if you have a man crush on him that bad, you should just come out with it.......

gspgrease.jpg

<3 Bob

im sick of you trying to talk like GSP...... if you have a man crush on him that bad' date=' you should just come out with it.......[/quote']

And we're pretty sick of you being stupid.

Bobilator is FRENCH CANADIAN! He doesn't TRY to talk like GSP - HE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now shut up, get out of the basement, and go help mommy with some chores. Make yourself useful.

Bobilator is FRENCH CANADIAN! He doesn't TRY to talk like GSP - HE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now shut up' date=' get out of the basement, and go help mommy with some chores. Make yourself useful.[/quote']

Can't blame a French Canadian for liking the greatest French Canadian athlete. I still reserve the right for making fun of all Canadians regardless of the circumstances though ; )

Now shut up' date=' get out of the basement, and go help mommy with some chores. Make yourself useful.[/quote']

i'm just going to throw this out there. have you ever seen bob get into an indepth conversation? when he does, it seems to be perfect english. funny how that works.

i'm just going to throw this out there. have you ever seen bob get into an indepth conversation? when he does' date=' it seems to be perfect english. funny how that works.[/quote']

When he is constructing arguments he puts more thought and time into what he is saying than when he is on a drunken rant. Makes sense to me,

Can't blame a French Canadian for liking the greatest French Canadian athlete. I still reserve the right for making fun of all Canadians regardless of the circumstances though ; )

LoL' date=' I can live with that :)

i'm just going to throw this out there. have you ever seen bob get into an indepth conversation? when he does, it seems to be perfect english. funny how that works.

Sharing many of the great Canadian's views, I have seen tons of bobilator in depth posts. He makes an extra effort there, but all in all, anyone who ever met French Canadians (and I happened to live around many) can easily pick him up as one :)

This is Bobilator man, he even has bubba as his official translator! LoL

Now I have beer spraying out my nose...

One of these guys once took a bottle of beer from me and spilled it on Parliament hill in Ottawa... I didn't laugh then. But I do now :)

Ha!

I fell in a ditch, trying to act like I wasn't drunk in front of 2 of them after a Barn party.

Yo guys im still drunk , i just finish cook some nice T bones for my family and my friend on the BBQ .

Anyways , people only hate me because im a fan of one of the greatest MMA fighter who ever live , is just funny atm .

Im sure u guys are jealous from my T bones on the BBQ , trust me i know how to cook them !

Yeah the hatred on this forum is ridiculous' date=' it would go down if you had to be 18 to be on.[/quote']

Im 28 , anyway i go back work on my nissan QR25DE with turbo to get it work .

I got 3 of my friend who work on it , after i set up the turbo i will eat every corvette in the city hehehehe .

Yo guys im still drunk ' date=' i just finish cook some nice T bones for my family and my friend on the BBQ .

Anyways , people only hate me because im a fan of one of the greatest MMA fighter who ever live , is just funny atm .

Im sure u guys are jealous from my T bones on the BBQ , trust me i know how to cook them ![/quote']

Are you posting via phone? I would be pissed if mid barbcue you went to go post on the UFC forums.

Archived