Anderson moves up to 205?

xImportantThreadsx

He's moved up twice and dominated, u wanna talk about somebody ducking moving up throw in gsp besides that just shut up.. and please tell me why Shogun would beat Silva, cause he looked like crap against coleman? lost to griffin? lost to machida once? and beat and over the hill Liddell? Yep he's definately not an overrated fighter at all... god damn bandwagon mma fans!

He's moved up twice and dominated' date=' u wanna talk about somebody ducking moving up throw in gsp besides that just shut up.. and please tell me why Shogun would beat Silva, cause he looked like crap against coleman? lost to griffin? lost to machida once? and beat and over the hill Liddell? Yep he's definately not an overrated fighter at all... god damn bandwagon mma fans![/quote']

When Anderson moved up to 205 did he fight the any of the top 5 fighters? Nope.

Shogun had a injured knee during the training of the Forrest fight and injured it during the fight, should have one the first fight against Machida so he came back and KO'd Machida in the first round. Anderson has said Machida was the best fighter in the world, well Machida got KO'd. He is probably scared of Shogun.

he would destroy anyone at 205 lawl noob Shogun would get broke like he did against coleman...

not even a chance, Machida, Jones, and especially Shogun would beat him, and depending on his adaptation to strong wrestlers like Sonnen i see Evans, Rampage, and Couture beating him as well, i think the days of Silva being dominant ended at UFC 101

not even a chance, Machida, Jones, and especially Shogun would beat him, and depending on his adaptation to strong wrestlers like Sonnen i see Evans, Rampage, and Couture beating him as well, i think the days of Silva being dominant ended at UFC 101

Anderson defends his belt 3 times a year and is undefeated in the UFC, No striker is gunna beat him lawl only LnP has a chance...Silva is gunna retire with the belt and shogun will be lucky to even fight twice a year with his glass knee...And im just gunna LOL @ the fact u listed rampage(kryptonite=Clinch)

Anderson defends his belt 3 times a year and is undefeated in the UFC' date=' No striker is gunna beat him lawl only LnP has a chance...Silva is gunna retire with the belt and shogun will be lucky to even fight twice a year with his glass knee...And im just gunna LOL @ the fact u listed rampage(kryptonite=Clinch)[/quote']

Sonnen showed everybody the blueprint for beating Silva just like Shogun did Machida...he will be beaten just a matter of time, most likely January 1st against Sonnen in the rematch

Archived