Duffe cut i saw that coming...but why is Anderson still in UFC?

xImportantThreadsx

being the champ doesnt matter here. Dana made it very clear.

Honestly i don't even know why i am posting in your thread it is just a terrible troll attempt.

Next time add some humour. Oh yeah, Silva is still one of the greatest fighters to ever live.

Oh and BTW i see in your sig that you are a Hendo fan, not to be petty but remember when he fought Silva? Didn't he get choked out aswell?

By bad performance he meant dancing around for 5 rounds not even fighting, sure he damaged Maia and Thales but he could of easily finished both of them and didnt because he was busy dancing. Anderson may have got his **** kicked for 4 rounds but he stuck in there and pulled out a submission and in the end he won and finished the fight so if you think he should be kicked I think you should be banned

being the champ doesnt matter here. Dana made it very clear.

And your a bandwagon fan of a fighter who blames his knee pain every chance he gets, is 3-2 in the ufc and could barely beat a 46 year old fighter who looks like he has parkinsins disease.... Why bash a true champion, a last minute triangle to pull off the win isn't a sorry performance what your boy did against coleman and griffin was sorry!

So Dana said if Anderson has a bad performance again he would be cut...the guy not only had a bad performance but got treated like a prostitute. Wheres ur promise Dana?

Silva showed amazing heart by taking a huge amount of punishment and coming from behind for the 'W' and he's still the middleweight title holder you drooling halfwit.

Shouldn't it be Chael Sonnen who should've got cut?

Duffee was winning that entire fight until he got caught' date=' just like Chael was winning his entire fight until he got caught. If Duffee got cut for completely dominating a fight and getting caught, then so should Chael Sonnen.[/quote']

Air tight logic here folks.

In all seriousness though, Duffee was cut for steroid use.

Archived