whats your view on my debut night here?

crazyboy

say what you think.. good or bad, i will not argue, just want to know.

for the record, and i hope a mod will soon confirm, i am not a banned member, or a duplicate account. i thank you.

i am here to be funny, and to make people laugh, if 1 person comes here and has been laughing coz of my posts, then my job here is done. for today.

say what you think.. good or bad' date=' i will not argue, just want to know.

for the record, and i hope a mod will soon confirm, i am not a banned member, or a duplicate account. i thank you.

i am here to be funny, and to make people laugh, if 1 person comes here and has been laughing coz of my posts, then my job here is done. for today.[/quote']

It is day time here, so....

i am here to be funny, and to make people laugh, if 1 person comes here and has been laughing coz of my posts, then my job here is done. for today.[/quote']

Judges...

judges.jpg

Haha. Jus Jokin

How can you not enjoy somebody who has a poop-hat avatar?

I imagine if you and farticus keep up this duo you've got going on, it could lead to bigger and better things.

Carry on.

There's room for everything on the Outside. This place is at it's best when we've got a mix of older/younger posters' date=' trolls/troll hunters, and serious/goofball posters. Some may not see it, but a duo like this may develop into a pretty funny team.[/quote']

staetments like that is why you are a true forum heavyweight! i just wish wore people will understand

There's room for everything on the Outside. This place is at it's best when we've got a mix of older/younger posters' date=' trolls/troll hunters, and serious/goofball posters. Some may not see it, but a duo like this may develop into a pretty funny team.[/quote']

Fair enough. I shall leave you to it.

Archived