Lets counter wrestling with a rule :)

dumbkidsthesedays

i got a question in response to this' date=' from where can you throw upkicks from the bottom? i never fully understood this rule, can someone explain it to me?[/quote']

Jones vs Vera, Vera up kicked him while he had a knee down. I dont see why that was against the rules. If a fighters on the ground and the other is standing I understand why you cant kick to head, but a fighter should be able to kick in head if hes on his back regardless of others fighters position.

i got a question in response to this' date=' from where can you throw upkicks from the bottom? i never fully understood this rule, can someone explain it to me?[/quote']

When your opponent is standing over you. Whoever said Silva/Okami is an idiot, Silva was dq'ed for the illegal upkick in that example...

How about allowing knees to the head during a sprawl. I bet we'd see less takedown attempts.

because most of the guys who are boring wrestlers are the ones who don't and won't get sprawled.

Most of the other guys the get sprawled it's usually because they're rocked going for the TD, or suck at wrestling to much to make it a boring fight.

Fighters on bottom aloud to upkick their opponent in the face at any time.

Also aloud to strike to the back of the head with elbows and hammers fists from the bottom if the opponent is side control/halfguard spamming. The blows couldn't be that bad[ok maybe elbows would but who cares thats what boring fighters deserve!].

they deserve brain damage? not really. i am not a fan of wrestling, but it' IS M.m.a. it's just a current stage, it will evolve beyond the state of leg humping it's in now.

they deserve brain damage? not really. i am not a fan of wrestling' date=' but it' IS M.m.a. it's just a current stage, it will evolve beyond the state of leg humping it's in now.[/quote']

My true and honest word is no, they do not deserve brain damage. It was a small I don't give a FACK cause im posting on the internet kind of thing[trollish you might say].

But I would never want to see any of these fighters seriously injured in the octagon or in any MMA bout for that matter.

Archived