XxImportantThreadsxX

Liljarheadjer

Not only does he post pointless threads with very little mma knowledge behind them but also when he realizes his own dumb logic has been used against him or somebody explains to him that Shogun is overrated he runs away from the thread and hides... So i wanna know who the real life person is behind Mr. Importanthreads.... Cast Your Vote!

Not only does he post pointless threads with very little mma knowledge behind them but also when he realizes his own dumb logic has been used against him or somebody explains to him that Shogun is overrated he runs away from the thread and hides... So i wanna know who the real life person is behind Mr. Importanthreads.... Cast Your Vote!

shogun overrated?......bwahahaha

He is basically UFCGOD1's retarded younger brother who is less funny, and less original.

you just said Shogun is overrated......

who has very little mma knowledge?

you just said Shogun is overrated......

who has very little mma knowledge?

Where is my mma knowledge lacking, 3-2 in the UFC lost his debut and blamed his knee which was supposedly 100%.... Beats two over the hills and looks pathetic against a 46 year old coleman who moves slower than a mentally challenged kid with one leg.... loses his first title attempt, then catches machida when machida listens to his **** corner and changes his stance and suddenly he's best p4p in the world and would destroy all including silva? No apparently ur knowledge is lacking and ur just another year long fanboy of shogun like important threads!

Where is my mma knowledge lacking' date=' 3-2 in the UFC lost his debut and blamed his knee which was supposedly 100%.... Beats two over the hills and looks pathetic against a 46 year old coleman who moves slower than a mentally challenged kid with one leg.... loses his first title attempt, then catches machida when machida listens to his **** corner and changes his stance and suddenly he's best p4p in the world and would destroy all including silva? No apparently ur knowledge is lacking and ur just another year long fanboy of shogun like important threads![/quote']

then would u agree that jds is overated?????

how long had shogun been out before coming to the ufc injured looked horrible vs coleman ill give u that kos chuck beats machida who no one thot he would even stand a chance got robbed then came back and kod him if u think hes overated look at his mma record u idiot

how long had shogun been out before coming to the ufc injured looked horrible vs coleman ill give u that kos chuck beats machida who no one thot he would even stand a chance got robbed then came back and kod him if u think hes overated look at his mma record u idiot

I do agree JDS is overrated to an extent... Records dont mean **** in mma has nobody taught u that? well allow me to enlighten u, look at all the pride guys before they came to the UFC their records looked great didn't they ie. Cro Cop, Wandy, Big Nog, Shogun and then look what happened you can only blame a damn injury for so long and if u think that the layoff basically dominated his career what are u gonna say when shogun comes back from his knee surgery o he lost cause of his knee.. BJ Penn, best lightweight champ ever yet his record looks like crap... And since when did chuck beat machida? lmao dude ur a complete idiot!

i understood almost none of that...

I do agree JDS is overrated to an extent... Records dont mean **** in mma has nobody taught u that? well allow me to enlighten u' date=' look at all the pride guys before they came to the UFC their records looked great didn't they ie. Cro Cop, Wandy, Big Nog, Shogun and then look what happened you can only blame a damn injury for so long and if u think that the layoff basically dominated his career what are u gonna say when shogun comes back from his knee surgery o he lost cause of his knee.. BJ Penn, best lightweight champ ever yet his record looks like crap... And since when did chuck beat machida? lmao dude ur a complete idiot![/quote']

whoops forgot my commas i meant shogun beatin machida

i also think jds is over rated

not all pride guys are horrible rampage did jus fine aswell as anderson oh did i forget dan henderson the fact is shogun went and put out the undefeated champ who no one was even close to beatin before and has an excellent record wit big names in it to prove himself

and when he won his fights in the ufc they were all finishes

suck it

Archived