Shark Fights Countdown

PRIDEneverDIED

I am currently watching Shark Fights: The Countdown on HDnet, it is similar to the countdown shows for UFC. I haven't seen other organizations doing this before so its nice to see other promotions are following in the UFC footsteps to hype their events a little bit. Do you guys think this is a good thing for the sport that smaller organizations are starting to promote using the same tactics as the UFC. This card looks pretty good here are some match ups if you havent seen. Not to mention Bas will be one of the commentators.

Main card:

Keith Jardine vs Trevor Prangley

Soukoudjou vs Houston Alexander

Jorge Masvidal vs Paul Daley.

Joey Villasenor vs Danillo Villafort

Tarec Saffiedine vs Brock Larsen

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if it's online.

HDnet is available as a channel for us' date=' but we don't order it. There always seems to be good stuff on there.[/quote']

yea its one of the only channels i watch anymore theres always MMA related stuff on it and its the only channel that you can watch japanese MMA and K1 fights on for free. I dont pay for it its included with my HD cable package.

this is a pay per view only card....yea not the best way to get get recognition their orders aren't gonna be very high but gotta start somewhere i guess.

Dam... that sux....... i thought it mat be on FuelTv..... and get it 4 free...... oh well.... and you think they would want some exposure, i agree...... Do you know how much it is on main event?

Dam... that sux....... i thought it mat be on FuelTv..... and get it 4 free...... oh well.... and you think they would want some exposure' date=' i agree...... Do you know how much it is on main event?[/quote']

i am not to sure sorry, i did just notice on their website the prelims on the card are gonna be on Sherdog....check out their website

These fights should be free. I want to watch them but there's no chance I'm gonna pay thirty bucks. Will need some links for a stream.

^^this ..

2 hours till prelims on Sherdog.

I would even (probably) pay the $30 if they had a legal stream for the fight as I'm once again stuck at work till late.

BUT ...... I guess I'll find other streaming options ...

Archived