September 26, 2010: The Day We Remember A Legend

Brendan1h

As many of you already know, September 25th is quickly approaching. Summer is fading and the fall is creeping up without regard for anyone. As I make the switch from shorts to jeans, I am left wondering, why is Frank Mur conscious. This question is mainly directed towards Mirko Cro-Cop

I understand Mirko, you have to wait until the 25th, but the wait is killing me!

I hope Frank Mur has a comfortable bed, because he's gonna be in it for a long time.

Give this child a fight Mirko!

I think it will be a good fight. Mir should want this fight to go to the ground though. I dont understand why he keeps saying that he has good stand-up. Hes been saying it since before his second fight with Lesnar. He looked good throwing that looping overhand left that he hit Kongo with, but then when he fought a stand up monster in Carwin he got KO'd. And now he says it again. I dont think he should need to keep it a secret that if he takes Cro Cop to the ground he has a much better chance to finish him than if he stays on his feet. But Im just excited to see how Cro Cop can do against a top HW, and im interested to see who they will put him up against IF he happens to beat Mir.

I think it will be a good fight. Mir should want this fight to go to the ground though. I dont understand why he keeps saying that he has good stand-up. Hes been saying it since before his second fight with Lesnar. He looked good throwing that looping overhand left that he hit Kongo with' date=' but then when he fought a stand up monster in Carwin he got KO'd. And now he says it again. I dont think he should need to keep it a secret that if he takes Cro Cop to the ground he has a much better chance to finish him than if he stays on his feet. But Im just excited to see how Cro Cop can do against a top HW, and im interested to see who they will put him up against IF he happens to beat Mir.[/quote']

would you like mir to say 'i have horrible standup and my only chance of winning is on the ground" ???

mirr has very solid boxing skills to go with his bjj.

would you like mir to say 'i have horrible standup and my only chance of winning is on the ground" ???

mirr has very solid boxing skills to go with his bjj.

Yeah, Im not saying that Mir has terrible stand-up. It just seems like the more he gets beat on his feet the more he feels the need to say that he has good stand-up.

Archived