Why Is It?

gee_sus

Why is it that i peruse the formums and see alot of people assuming that After Brock Beats Cain that JDS will beat Brock?

It seems the more confident people get that Brock will lose, the better he gets, and everytime a fighter gets all this hype and they start to believe it ie: Carwin, Duffee, and JDS

they lose either by knockout or submission, I know JDS hasn't been defeated in the UFC YET, but trust me once he crosses paths with Brock, it's all over for him.

I'm Not sure how many of you know exactly what type of Champion Brock is, some may know, but Brock is the type of Champion to train harder than everyone else, he will push himself more that any of us can imagine, Alot of people question his cardio, but being in the WWE you have to be able to go full throttle for twenty to thirty minutes straight, i used to be a WWE fan but have since grown up, so my opinions are not that of a WWE fanboy.

In my opinion JDS has about as good of a chance as Heath Herring at beating Brock.

JDS Knocked out Werdum and Yvel, and all of a sudden people are all over his sack, and it's ridiculous.

Roy Burger King Nelson wore JDS out by taking all of his shots, Brock will take him down and pound him out.

Sorry this is so long, i have just read alot of threads and alot of those threads are pertaining to JDS/Brockm so i figured i would offer my two cents.

Why is it that i peruse the formums and see alot of people assuming that After Brock Beats Cain that JDS will beat Brock?

It seems the more confident people get that Brock will lose' date=' the better he gets, and everytime a fighter gets all this hype and they start to believe it ie: Carwin, Duffee, and JDS

they lose either by knockout or submission, I know JDS hasn't been defeated in the UFC YET, but trust me once he crosses paths with Brock, it's all over for him.

I'm Not sure how many of you know exactly what type of Champion Brock is, some may know, but Brock is the type of Champion to train harder than everyone else, he will push himself more that any of us can imagine, Alot of people question his cardio, but being in the WWE you have to be able to go full throttle for twenty to thirty minutes straight, i used to be a WWE fan but have since grown up, so my opinions are not that of a WWE fanboy.

In my opinion JDS has about as good of a chance as Heath Herring at beating Brock.

JDS Knocked out Werdum and Yvel, and all of a sudden people are all over his sack, and it's ridiculous.

Roy Burger King Nelson wore JDS out by taking all of his shots, Brock will take him down and pound him out.

Sorry this is so long, i have just read alot of threads and alot of those threads are pertaining to JDS/Brockm so i figured i would offer my two cents.[/quote']

Lots of Brock haters here. The haters are starting to realize that from how he looks on interviews even Cain doesnt think he can win. So its time to find the next guy to hype up.

I think they just figure that, hey its MMA. Sooner or later someone will land a lucky punch on him just right and put him out. And really its MMA. Sooner or later some crap will happen and he'll lose another one. On that day all the haters that have been hyping every guy he faced since coming to the UFC will be able to say "see i told you so".

They dont care if they were wrong 20 times before that happened. As long as they get to say it once thats all that matters.

LOL and an asteroid might obliterate earth tommorow.

But would you want to put money on it ? They have about the same probability.

I wonder how many times a similar statement was made about a fighter that "has no chance", with the moron spewing those comments EATING CROW afterwards.

It's MMA knucklehead, if you think a well trained, accurate, driven athelete like Cain has little to no chance of beating Brock, then you sir are a tool who doesn't understand MMA.

Haha it's just because the Lesnar haters are getting desperate and really want to see him lose but they know it isn't going to happen any time soon so they have nothing better to do other than make up ridiculous theories. If Lesnar can take not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but about 70 of Carwins shots who is the heaviest hitter in the UFC and still come smiling into the second round, take down Carwin and then defeat him within a minute of taking him down, then I don't see how anyone can honestly think JDS or Cain stand a chance haha. I absolutely can't wait until once again, people tell me how much Lesnar is going to get destroyed and owned etc, because when he absolutely murders Cain on October 23rd, the excuses are going to make my day.

The excuse for the Carwin fight was that the fight should've been stopped.. LMAO. Awww poor Lesnar haters, wanted the easy way out? hahahaha.

Being a Lesnar fan is fantastic, makes trolling about 10x easier.

I wonder how many times a similar statement was made about a fighter that "has no chance"' date=' with the moron spewing those comments EATING CROW afterwards.

It's MMA knucklehead, if you think a well trained, accurate, driven athelete like Cain has little to no chance of beating Brock, then you sir are a tool who doesn't understand MMA.[/quote']

Good question. Go ask some Carwin fans.

It seems the more confident people get that Brock will lose' date=' the better he gets, and everytime a fighter gets all this hype and they start to believe it ie: Carwin, Duffee, and JDS

Sorry this is so long, i have just read alot of threads and alot of those threads are pertaining to JDS/Brockm so i figured i would offer my two cents.[/quote']

It is all meaningless considering Cain will beat Brock, then go on to beat JDS

You never know whats gonna happen in a fight... thats been more true this year than any.

I havent really been surprised much at all. BJ/ Edgar 1 was sort of a surprising but not by much. Edgar has been working on that stick and move point boxing for a while now. You could see it in his fights leading up to the title. And penn, other then a good jab doesnt really have much in the way of boxing skills. More of a looping brawler style.

What was really so surprising in the big fights this year?

I havent really been surprised much at all. BJ/ Edgar 1 was sort of a surprising but not by much. Edgar has been working on that stick and move point boxing for a while now. You could see it in his fights leading up to the title. And penn' date=' other then a good jab doesnt really have much in the way of boxing skills. More of a looping brawler style.

What was really so surprising in the big fights this year?[/quote']

So you expected...

Silva to punk Maia

Velasquez to KO Nog in the first round

Rua to KO Machida in the first round

Rashad to avoid being hit for 3 rounds against Rampage

Carwin to destroy Brock in the first round

Brock to come back and win in the second round

Sonnen to destroy Silva for 4 and a half rounds

Silva to win after watching the first 4 rounds

So you expected...

Silva to punk Maia. Absolutely. Pretty much everyone expected that. Although i did expect a damn fight' date=' not dancing with the stars. [/b']

Velasquez to KO Nog in the first round I figured TKO, but yes nothing surprised me about that. Nog is older and slowing and Cain pushes the pace. Thats a bad combination.

Rua to KO Machida in the first round That one actually did surprise me. But as a machida fan i prefer not to think about it.

Rashad to avoid being hit for 3 rounds against Rampage. Absolutely. Page is getting old, he was always slow, he had had a long layoff, and Rashad is very quick. I expected lay and pray and not wall and stall. But whats the difference really?

Carwin to destroy Brock in the first round Considering that didnt happen and all he did is punch his arms and gas himself out like an idiot the question is moot. But yes i expected Lesnar to win in the 2nd. He pretty much always wins in the 2nd. The sub was surprising, but not the win.

Sonnen to destroy Silva for 4 and a half rounds No I expected him to destroy him for 5 rounds. Close but no cigar. He'll get him next time. Other then dropping Silva standing in the first that fight went almost exactly how i expected.

Answers bolded.

Archived